Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 5:08 am

Lycoris listened to the story with interest, and after Matthew was all done, she smiled and said,

"That's a nice story. I guess it teaches us something; that no matter what skills we may have, we should never be overconfident and still do our best to achieve what we want."

Duke Collins raised an eyebrow and replied, "So he's the one who contacted you. That's natural. That's why he kidnapped your wife in the first place; to bargain."

Lady Penelope looked frustrated and said, "Yes, we know that but we can't hand over Lycoris to him. I thought you'd help us, if you cared the least about Lycoris."

Nerine watched as Helena left and sighed inwardly, hoping that she wouldn't get herself in a very deep mess. She knew what that captain was like and she was afraid for Helena's sake if he caught her playing behind his back.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 5:51 am

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  The story teaches us that slow and steady wins rather than taking shortcuts.  It's a good lesson."

Alex added, "And the captain's tactics are wrong.  If you truly wanted Lycoris, you wouldn't have teamed up with him and resorted to such underhanded tactics.

As Helena left, she turned to the guard and said,

"I'm all done with the prisoner.  Watch her very carefully."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 3:00 am

Lycoris smiled and nodding, she said, "That's right. It's nice that such stories exist for kids. It's not just something to entertain them but also to teach them useful and good morals."

Duke Collins looked frustrated and replied, "Well, perhaps if you hadn't taken Lycoris away from my mansion back when she was safe here, or if you hadn't helped her run away from where the queen had her, none of this would have happened. So if anyone is at fault here, it's definitely you."

The guard nodded to Helena and didn't say anything. He had given her and Nerine their space and didn't hear any of their conversation but had observed them from far and he had a feeling that something was off.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 3:15 am

Matthew replied, "Yup, that's right.  I'm glad you enjoyed the story.  Do you know of any such similar stories?"

Alex gritted his teeth and replied, "For your information, Lycoris ran away without any help from us.  She didn't like being a prisoner here so that's why.  We may be keeping her hidden but at least, that's what she wants."

Helena nodded in satisfaction and then walked back to where the captain was.  Upon approaching him, she greeted him with a sly smile and said,

"I'm back and all done with our prisoner.  Her reaction was priceless."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 5:03 am

Lycoris looked thoughtful and replied, "I remember some stories that Ryan read for me a while back, although they were more of fairytales, you know? About the adventures of a princess then how a prince comes to her rescue and they get their happily ever after?"

Duke Collins angrily replied, "What she wants, what she wants. So when she wants to kill herself, you just let her. You're teaming up with the previous chancellor, that terrible shapeshifter and her mother to kill her, and you call it her choice? Is that what makes you sleep at night? You tell yourself that it's her choice? If you think I am horrible for helping that captain, I don't see why you would be any less horrible."

The captain nodded without interest and replied, "I am sure."

He was deep in thought, calculating his next move. He was angered at how Alex shut off the telepathy without giving him any answer and predicted that they were looking for him rather than thinking of handing over Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 5:21 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, I'm familiar with those stories as well although I tend to like ones more like the one I just read to you.  There is another story which I like.  It's about a girl who follows a strange white rabbit down a rabbit hole and enters a world with otherworldly creatures."

Alex quietly replied, "At least we're allowing her the freedom to choose while you would just take it away.  If you care about her at all, you'd understand."

Helena looked curiously at the captain but decided not to say anything, letting him to his thoughts.  She did wonder what had happened while she had spoken with Nerine.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 4:54 am

(Sorry I haven't made a reply since yesterday. Had a busy day starting with renewing my national ID card as well as taking care of delayed work stuff. ^^; )

Lycoris looked curious and replied, "That sounds interesting. What kind of otherworldly creatures did she meet? Do you meet some sort of strange animals that don't exist around here?"

Duke Collins looked frustrated and replied, "Because I care about her, I don't want her to die, even if she thinks otherwise."

He paused then taking a breath, he said, "I don't know where the captain is hiding, ok? He didn't trust me with that information so if that's what you want me to tell you, I'm sorry, I can't help you even if I want to."

The captain looked deep in thought, wondering how to move on with this next step. He could easily find Lycoris if he wanted and if his suspicions were true and Alex and the others were looking for him, then that would make her exposed to his attack. Yet he didn't want to make a rash move without thinking it thoroughly first. 

Deciding to see what Helena thought of it, he said, "That human, Alex, doesn't seem to be so willing to give up Lycoris even to save his wife. I am almost sure they are looking for me and think that they could save her that way. It's plain foolishness."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 5:49 am

(No problem.  ^^)

Matthew smiled and replied, "Well, she met a talking caterpillar, a cat who could disappear, all kinds of otherworldly creatures.  It's quite an interesting story.  Of course, we don't have nearly such interesting creatures here-just in books."

Alex sighed sadly and replied, "I see.  So how do you two communicate with each other if you don't know where he is?"

Helena nodded and replied, "Yes, I definitely agree there.  That Alex would do such a thing."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 3:50 am

Lycoris nodded in understanding and replied, "I see. You know, this is a random thought but it crossed my mind just now when you were talking about this story. It would be really wonderful if there was such as a magical ability to talk to animals and understand them."

Duke Collins took a breath then replied, "I've seen him only once and it was in the forests near here, but other than that, we communicate telepathically."

The captain furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "Well, as I said, it's plain foolishness. There's no way they could find this hideout and even if they did. They would be crazy to attack when they know I have her as a hostage. Even if I didn't, they are all no match for me."

He looked thoughtful then raising an eyebrow, he said, "But if that's true, that they are looking for me now, then this would be the perfect chance to strike. To take Lycoris away when no one else is looking out for her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 4:19 am

Matthew smiled again and replied, "I definitely agree on that.  Animals are such wonderful creatures, aren't they?"

Alex nodded and replied, "I see."  He turned to Lady Penelope and had this look that meant,

What now?

Helena smiled slyly and replied, "Yes, I definitely agree.  This would be the perfect time to strike."

Inside, though, Helena had to think of a way to protect Lycoris.  She didn't want any harm to come to her but she didn't want to openly defy the captain, either.

(BTW, I'm finally all done with my editing work although I might still get poked for some post follow up.  So I should have more free time although I'll definitely need a few days to catch up on sleep and rest.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 5:01 am

(No problem, I totally understand. XD )

Lycoris smiled softly and nodding, she said, "They are. They are the most wonderful company and the delightest. Have you ever had a pet, Matthew?"

Lady Penelope looked troubled as well and didn't know what to do. She couldn't tell whether Duke Collins was bluffing or not but in case he was truthful, she didn't know what else they could do.

Duke Collins could see the trouble on their faces and then said, "Why don't you look around the forests in this area? In case he's taking himself a hideout near our first meeting place, I think it would be close to here."

The captain looked to Helena and with his eyebrow still raised, he said, 

"So you agree? That we should make our attack on Lycoris now when she's least protected? It should be a lot quicker and definitely easier."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Nov 24, 2018 5:20 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Matthew shook his head and replied, "No, I've never had a pet although I have taken care of a few patients' pets when they got sick or injured.  Since there isn't a veterinarian around here, Dad and I help look after the animals, too, when we can."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that does make sense."

He looked at Duke Collins and replied, "Listen, I really don't want Lycoris to die.  I know that supposedly, sacrificing her powers would result in that but that's not a certainty."

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Of course.  It makes complete sense to get her when she's least protected.  Did you think I'd disagree with the idea?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 2:35 am

Lycoris smiled softly and replied, "Wow, you look after sick animals as well? That's wonderful of you, Matthew. Is it the same as taking care of sick people?"

Duke Collins raised an eyebrow and replied, "And how is that not a certainty now? Didn't you just say that sacrificing her powers means giving up her life? It doesn't matter who takes it then-the captain or the devils' world. Her death is certain."

The captain shrugged and replied, "Not really, but perhaps I didn't think you'd agree immediately."

He paused then frowning seriously, he said, "In that case, we should prepare and move instantly. You'll come with me, as well as a small group of our soldiers. I can easily detect where the girl is kept be it at the same mansion or elsewhere."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 3:17 am

Matthew replied, "Well, it's not exactly the same.  Animals' bodies are different from people's so it takes a bit of studying to understand and care for them.  In bigger cities, there are special doctors called veterinarians who specialize in taking care of animals."

Alex replied, "If the captain takes her powers, that's a 100% certainty but if she willingly sacrifices her powers..."

He looked to Lady Penelope, unsure if he should tell Duke Collins about the miracle.

Helena looked surprised and said, "Oh, so you know where Lycoris has been all this time."

Inside, she wondered how she could give a heads up to Lycoris to seek protection but as she hadn't learned telepathy yet, there wasn't a way to warn her, at least not in that way.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 1:26 pm

(Sorry I haven't posted in some days. I was bedridden for 4 days because of severe stomach inflammations and yeah, didn't have the energy to do anything. :/ I am feeling better, thank goodness, though, so I'll make this post now when I can. There's something else I should tell you though but starting tomorrow, I am going to start working in a new pharmacy. My work schedule is going to completely change, as I am going to work from 8 AM to 4:30 PM my time. This makes most of our regular RPing time, and I am not sure whether I'll be able to sneak any posts from there or not. But yeah, at least for a while, I am going to make a couple of posts a day, one before I head to work and one after. ^^)

Lycoris nodded in understanding then smiling a little, she said, "It would be nice to become a veterinarian. I mean, to help sick animals and bring them back to good health. Although I guess it's more difficult than caring for humans, right? There are so many animals and they must be quite different from each other, but people are people."

Lady Penelope nodded silently to Alex, as though she was telling him it was ok. Duke Collins raised an eyebrow and asked,

"Well? She won't die if she sacrifices her powers willingly?"

The captain looked to Helena and smirking, he said, 

"Well, of course I did. How do I think I found her sister and you? That girl has the greatest powers in the three worlds, she can't hide the energy coming from her. I knew where she was hiding, but it would have been foolish to attack without having some sort of an advantage. Her sister makes a great hostage, but I did expect they wouldn't be quite open for an exchange, so an attack was always an open possibility."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2018 4:37 pm

(Awww I'm glad you're feeling better.  I was worried when you hadn't appeared for a few days but I figured something had to be up.  But I'm glad you're better and no worries about work.  Things are slowing down a bit for me for now although I'm dealing with some messy work stuff at the moment.  Well, it's mainly an issue of getting my payment for the last editing job I did.  I'm hoping that I can get all the things I need done online but I may have to physically go to my local tax office and that's going to be a pain if I have to do that.  But anyway, I totally understand.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "Yes, that's true.  There are lots of different animals and their bodies are different although they have lots of similarities.  But in ways, they can be better patients than people."

He chuckled a bit over the latter comment.

Alex looked at Duke Collins and said, "There's a chance that she won't.  It's small but it's said that if Lycoris' heart loves someone and that person loves her just as much in return, she can survive, even if she sacrifices her powers."

Helena looked curiously and with fascination at the captain and replied, 

"I see.  That's really impressive.  I had no idea you can detect her powers just like that.  It must come easily for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 2:04 pm

(Thanks for understanding and I hope things work out on your side. ^^ It was my first day at work today and things went well although it will take me some time still to regulate my posts and all. XD)

Lycoris giggled a little and asked, "Aww why is that? Are they less troublesome than people? I imagined it would be vice versa, you know. People can express their pain and disease but animals cannot."

Duke Collins raised his eyebrow and a look of doubt in his eyes, he replied, "And what is this supposed to be? Some sort of a fairytale? Is this what you're risking Lycoris' life for? And who is it who Lycoris loves now and he loves her in return?"

The captain kept his smirk and replied, 

"Only few people can have this power, but I am one of them. Her powers are easier than anything else to detect, though, given how great they are."

He got up then seriously said, "Well, if we will make our move, we must make it quick. Will you be able to help, or should I keep you here?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 4:55 pm

(Thanks.  Well, I can't really take care of the work stuff until tomorrow since it's the weekend now but I hope I can get it taken care of.  And great news about your work.  ^^)

Matthew chuckled, "Well, animals may not be able to express their feelings through words but their reactions say all.  And vets are taught to be gentle with animals so it's pretty easy dealing with them.  People are unpredictable."

Alex sighed and replied, "It's not a fairytale, and as to your other question, I don't know if it's my place to say.  I do know whom Lycoris loves but I'm afraid you won't like the answer."

Helena had to think quickly.  There were both advantages and disadvantages to either option.  However, she made a decision and smiling at the captain, she replied,

"I want to go with you, be by your side always.  I did agree to help you, after all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 3:10 pm

(Thanks and I hope things get resolved on your side. ^^)

Lycoris smiled softly and replied, "It sounds like you have had some trouble with some patients in the past, right? Can it be troublesome dealing with certain people?"

Duke Collins kept his eyebrow raised and a skeptical look on his face, he replied, "And who is that Lycoris loves? Who is it who will save her life according to your fairytale?"

The captain smirked flirtatiously at Helena but then he said, "I have given you powers but you might not be able to use them perfectly well yet, naturally. Are you sure? There won't be much resistance if what I expect is true but just in case."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 5:14 pm

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew smiled and replied, "Yup, it can be.  Especially when the patients are kids.  They get scared going to the doctor so I have to calm them down and tell them that it's going to be ok."

Alex blushed slightly and looked down at his lap, thinking that his silence would be an answer.

Helena replied, "So I wouldn't need training to be able to use my powers?  And even if I haven't perfectly mastered them, I can still help you with my physical strength.  I am stronger than I look."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 4:14 pm

Lycoris smiled softly and replied, "Aww, I feel sorry for them. They would be ill and in need of help but scared from any procedures they may have to go through. How are you with kids, Matthew? Are you patient with them?"

Duke Collins was confused for a moment by Alex's silence until it all came to him and he realized what Alex was trying to say. He was silent for a few moments then anger starting to show in his voice, he replied, 

"Seriously? Lycoris loves you? Remind me again-who was it that the captain kidnapped? Your wife, as I recall? Yet you think that you can save Lycoris' life but this fairytale you mention!"

The captain wrapped one arm around Helena's waist and bringing her close, he replied, 

"I know that quite well. You'll be able to use your powers to an extent now but only certain things in the range of what I have given you. Like I said, you can control wind and thunder, which gives you some powerful offensive attacks as well as some defensive abilities. But regardless of anything, no one can even come close to you when I'm around, beautiful one."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 4:54 pm

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "I am but then it's best to be patient with kids.  They can be quite unpredictable.  Well, some adults can be, too."

He smiled a bit over his comment.

Alex quietly replied, "It's a miracle but I believe it can happen.  I have faith that it can."

Helena wrapped her arms around the captain's neck and replied, "That's right."

She smiled flirtatiously at the captain and then leaned in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 3:44 pm

Lycoris giggled a little and replied, 

"Aww have certain adults given you trouble as well before? It's hard to imagine grown-ups scared to go to the doctor like children. Did it happen with you before?"

Duke Collins was starting to lose his temper as he angrily replied,

"Aren't you ashamed of what you say?! You claim to want to save Lycoris from the captain yet you are so willingly handing her over to the shapeshifter who isn't at all different. And the only excuse you ease your mind with is some sort of a silly miracle you believe in. You have feelings for Lycoris? And she loves you back? What is this nonsense? And whoever told you about this miracle, huh?!"

The captain returned the kiss ardently for a few seconds before it was eventually broken off. He gazed at her fondly for a moment then said, 

"Let's move. I've already sent a telepathic message to a group of our soldiers and they're ready. I will teleport us to the correct location so hold on."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2018 4:52 pm

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Believe it or not, it has.  Especially with the elderly.  Some of them will act like children and be stubborn about getting treated even though I'm trying to help them."

Alex turned to Lady Penelope and using his telepathy, he said,

I think we should go.  I've only made things worse.  Hopefully, your daughter has found some useful information by now.

Helena nodded and then realizing something, she asked,

"Oh, just wondering but can I use telepathy now as well?  So I can keep in constant communication with you, my captain."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 4:30 pm

Lycoris looked a little surprised and replied, "But why would they be like that? I mean, wouldn't they be suffering because of their illness? Wouldn't they want treatment to get well as soon as possible?"

Lady Penelope nodded to Alex and speaking up, she said, "That's enough. We'll take our leave, Duke Collins. But you may very well regret not helping us if any harm comes to Lycoris."

Duke Collins was already quite angry so he replied, "I wouldn't talk if I were you, my lady. It's quite enough I'm leaving you be. I could quite well arrest you all and keep you right here for the queen to catch you all."

The captain was a little surprised by the question but he replied, 

"Not yet. The powers you have right now are those directly linked to wind and thunder, as I've already mentioned, but anything else can be learned. You won't need telepathy to talk to me though, beautiful one. I'm not taking my eyes off you."

He said it flirtatiously although he meant it as well, as until anything completely proved it, he wouldn't be quite sure of Helena's loyalty to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: