Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:26 am

Olivia smiled softly and replied, "You're very welcome, miss.  I will be back in a little bit with breakfast."

She then left Lycoris' room to carry out Matthew's orders, leaving Matthew and Lycoris alone in the room.  Matthew then helped Lycoris into a seat at the table and took another seat.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:28 am

Lycoris took a deep breath after she took her seat, trying to relax and improve her mood although with little success. Something occurring to her, she tentatively said,

"Umm you probably want my other self to get back control, right?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:31 am

Matthew shook his head and replied, "No, believe it or not.  I'd actually prefer for you to remain in control.  At least, you're honest with me."

He said those latter words with some sadness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:34 am

Lycoris was surprised to hear Matthew's answer and unable to help her curiosity, she replied,

"Why do you say that? It's not like you to question her honesty. I-I mean, you usually believe her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:37 am

Matthew replied, "Yes, you're right but there are times she's lied to me.  Little lies but still.  Like last night, she said she would remain in control this morning but that was obviously a lie.  I really wasn't going to sleep in the same bed with you.  At the most, I would have slept on the couch but she assured me that she'd feel more comfortable if I were with her and she even told me that she'd stay in control as insurance.  Obviously, that didn't happen."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:41 am

Lycoris nodded slowly and thinking of what Matthew just told her, she replied quietly,

"I-I don't want you to think that I am trying to make you lose trust in her but she probably did that on purpose. She-she wanted to show me how close you two are, that she had your love for herself and thus your support."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 7:48 am

Matthew replied sadly, "Then that's even worse.  I mean, if she accidentally lost control or something, I could understand but to do that to make you witness things is just mean.  I-I think I'm beginning to see what you mean about her."

Just then, Olivia knocked on the door and then entered the room, bringing a big tray of delicious breakfast for Matthew and Lycoris.  She and Matthew set up the dishes on the table and once they were done, Olivia said,

"If there's nothing else, I'll take my leave.  One of the maids will come later to collect the empty dishes."

(Ok, I'll go ahead and get off for the night now but I'll be back tomorrow to post some more.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 11:03 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris wondered if Matthew could have second thoughts about her other self, and in that case, why should she let her be if she were going to sacrifice herself? The only reason she agreed to do that was that she and Matthew were in love, and she didn't want to take their happiness away. But if Matthew changed his mind, Lycoris would too.

As Olivia arrived and laid out breakfast, Lycoris smiled to her and said, "Thank you very much for everything, Olivia. You're really kind, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 5:33 pm

Olivia smiled softly and replied, "You're very kind to say so, miss."

Matthew smiled and replied, "Lycoris is right."

Olivia blushed and after breakfast was laid out, she said, "I'll take my leave now.  Please enjoy."

After Olivia left the room, Matthew said,

"Breakfast looks great.  It looks like the chefs prepared French toast with some fruit and juice and coffee on the side."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 7:06 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "I can smell it and it definitely smells quite delicious."

Although her appetite didn't really improve, she decided to try to eat even if a little bit so she wouldn't worry Matthew.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 7:26 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, it sure does.  Do you want coffee or juice?  There's no milk although I could certainly ask for some if you want it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 7:30 am

Lycoris replied, "I'd like some juice, please."

She waited until Matthew poured the juice for her and then they started eating together.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 7:37 am

Matthew poured a glass of juice for Lycoris and then handed it to her.  He then poured himself a cup of coffee and then the two of them began to eat breakfast.  Even though they had resolved things between themselves, Matthew still felt awkward around Lycoris and didn't know what topic to bring up.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 7:41 am

Lycoris did her best to eat normally despite that she didn't feel like eating, and couldn't help but feel awkward around Matthew as well. Deciding to stay on their important topic, she said,

"Umm I should probably contact Ryan after breakfast, right? He-he'll be probably surprised to hear from me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 7:52 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that would be a good idea.  I need to know how the spell works so I can help you."

He paused and then asked, "Do you think he'll tell Queen Lisianthus about this?"

(I'm going to sleep soon so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again in the morning before I go out and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 8:07 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris looked a little troubled as she remembered Lisianthus, and after a moment of thought, she replied,

"I-I hope not. Well, he may if he doesn't want things between them to get bad again and fears that she finds out later. I will ask him not to tell her and that she will never know anything. In the worst case, he may refuse to help, I guess."

She looked worried and thoughtful, trying to predict Ryan's reaction.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jun 30, 2018 5:21 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "I understand.  Umm would it help if I could talk to Ryan as well while you talk with him?  I can ask him as well just to keep this matter between the three of us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 3:58 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, 

"Yes, I guess it would help. Maybe if he can know and trust you, he will be more open to talk to us and not disclose things to Sia."

She nodded to herself, feeling a little better after coming to this solution.

(Ahh today is my first day at my new job so I'll be here until around 2:30 PM my time then I'll have to go. XD I don't know which day will be my off day yet although hopefully Saturday. I'll let you know when it is decided for sure. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 4:15 am

(Ahh ok, good luck with your new job.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "All right then.  Let's eat up and then you can contact Ryan afterwards and we can all talk with each other."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 4:17 am

(Thanks. XD)

Lycoris nodded and continued eating a little bit more. Although it wasn't as much as she would usually eat, it was a fair amount and the most she could eat at that moment. She was soon all finished and waited for Matthew to be done as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 4:21 am

Matthew soon finished his meal as well and seeing that Lycoris was already done, he took care of the cleanup and placed the tray outside for a maid to take later.  Once he was done, he returned to Lycoris and asked,

"Should we go ahead and try to contact Ryan now?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 4:26 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, 

"Okay. I'll contact him and have you join the telepathy but let me do the talking, okay? He'll be probably surprised to hear from me."

She reached out to touch Matthew's hand so he would join the telepathy with her, and after taking a deep breath, she reached out to Ryan,

Ryan, can you hear me? It's me, Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 4:29 am

Ryan and Lisianthus had just finished breakfast themselves when Ryan heard Lycoris call out for him.  He was surprised but relieved to hear her and replied,

Yes, yes, I can hear you.  Where are you?  Are you all right?

(If I'm slow in replying, it's because I'm gaming at the same time and I'm playing a platformer, too, which requires me to concentrate more so yeah.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 4:31 am

(No problem. XD)

Lycoris could hear the surprise in Ryan's voice. She replied, 

I am all right, Ryan. Please don't worry about me. I-I can't tell you where I am but I can tell you that it's somewhere safe and I'm well taken care of. I am sorry I ran away like that but I had no choice.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 4:38 am

Ryan sighed inwardly and replied,

You should come back to us.  I know you're scared but Sia and I only have your best interests in mind.  But why did you run away in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: