Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 6:40 am

Lady Penelope nodded happily and said, "I love the idea as well and I would love to see that place Alex is referring to."

The chancellor added, "I don't mind either."

Lycoris clapped excitedly and said, "Then please lead the way, Alex. It sounds like we all agree here."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 6:46 am

Alex smiled and replied, "Sure, I'll lead the way."

He turned to Nerine and said, "You're ok with the suggestion, too, right, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 6:55 am

Nerine shrugged and replied, "Yeah, sure, whatever you all want."

She didn't really mind but seeing Lycoris so excited didn't make her exactly pleased. She tried to hide her annoyance although she didn't really do a great job at it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 7:31 am

Alex looked worried but nodding, he replied, "Ok.  Well, follow me everyone."

He led the way towards the place where he and Lycoris had their dessert before.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 7:41 am

The party followed Alex to the place he led to, and Lycoris has a happy smile on her face, as her happiness even overcame the headache that wasn't going away. As they all walked, she happily but quietly said to Matthew,

"I know the place Alex is taking us to. It's a very beautiful place. He took me there once and it was when I tried hot chocolate for the first time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 9:03 am

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "Ahh I see.  I think I know the place Alex is taking us to.  It's quite good and the hot chocolate there is excellent.  No wonder you're very excited to go there.  It'll be great to spend some time there before we head home."

(I'll go to sleep now but I'll be back tomorrow to post some more.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 6:55 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, I totally agree. Do you like chocolate too, Matt? I like almost all desserts I've ever tasted but chocolate ones remain my favorite and the most special to my heart."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 9:51 pm

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "I do.  Chocolate is very sweet and tasty to eat."

The party arrived in front of the place where Alex and Lycoris had hot chocolate and upon entering, they saw that there was only the owner inside, as business was winding down for the night.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 4:05 pm

(Sorry I couldn't come on today. I had to go somewhere with my mom and it took all morning and all. :/)

As the party entered the shop, Lady Penelope looked around and couldn't help but comment, "Oh dear, I hope we aren't here too late. It looks like this shop is closing down?" 

Lycoris looked a little worried, as she really wanted to spend some time at that place as it meant a lot to her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 5:15 pm

(Awww it's ok.  ^^)

The owner looked at the party and immediately noticed Alex and Lycoris.  He smiled warmly at them and said,

"Hey, welcome back.  You came at a great time."

Alex replied, "I hope we aren't too late?"

The owner shook his head and replied, "Not at all.  I'm just cleaning up but I can certainly welcome more customers.  Please take a seat anywhere you like."

Alex replied, "Thanks."  He turned to everyone and asked, "So where do you all want to sit?  We have tables that can seat many in our party as well as smaller tables."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 6:36 pm

(Thanks for understanding. ^^)

Nerine couldn't help but raise her eyebrows as the owner said 'welcome back' towards Alex and Lycoris but didn't comment, thinking that he might be just meaning Alex after all. 

Answering the owner's question, Lycoris happily said, "Can we have a big table? I'd love for all of us to sit together. I mean, if that's ok with all of us, of course."

She waited for an answer from everyone else.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 2:41 am

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'd love for all of us to sit together."

Matthew's dad added, "Same here."

Alex replied, "That sounds good to me, too, if everyone else likes it."  He looked to Nerine, Lady Penelope, and the chancellor.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 5:46 am

Lady Penelope nodded happily and said, "The more, the merrier."

The chancellor agreed by saying, "I definitely don't mind either."

Nerine didn't make any comment but simply nodded her head, not showing any objection.

(I'll be here for a while although I'll have to go out with my mom in a bit like yesterday. :/ I am really sorry about that but something came up and all. :/)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 7:06 am

(It's ok.  I'm sorry I couldn't be here earlier.  It's been busy for me nowadays, too, and will be for a while.  :/)

Alex replied, "Great.  Then let's take that table over there."  He pointed to a table that would seat everybody.  The owner approached the party and asked,

"What would you like?  Some hot chocolate and cheesecake?  Or perhaps something else?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 6:26 pm

(It's ok, I understand. ^^ I'll be more here tomorrow hopefully and we can RP more then. ^^)

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "I am fine with that. I'd like to know how the humans' cheesecake tastes like and some hot chocolate to go with it would be great."

The chancellor agreed as well and Lycoris happily said, "I would be quite pleased with that as well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 9:51 pm

(Ok.  ^^)

As it appeared that everyone agreed to the idea, Alex said, "Please bring us some hot chocolate and cheesecake."

The owner nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'll be back in a few minutes with your order."  He then went into the kitchen to prepare the hot chocolate and cheesecake while the others took seats at the table.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 7:22 am

(Sorry I am here late. XD Had to take care of a few things and all. ^^)

The party waited patiently as the owner got their orders. Lycoris looked quite happy and felt peaceful to be able to revisit this place again after so long. She wished she could recall the memories openly with Alex but as Nerine was present, she refrained from doing so.

Lady Penelope looked around and smiling, she said, "The place sure has a cozy and friendly atmosphere about it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 7:53 am

(It's ok.  I'll be going to sleep soon but I'll make this post first before doing so.  ^^)

Matthew happily replied, "It sure does.  It was a great idea to drop by here and get a late night dessert and drink before we head home."

Matthew's dad added, "And we have the entire place to ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 4:47 pm

(Ok, nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lady Penelope nodded happily and said, "That's the best thing about it. I mean, I'd love to see this place busy and people all about it but the quiet makes it more special as well."

Meanwhile, Nerine was silent as she continued to feel uncomfortable around the place. Lycoris looked happy although her headache was growing and she had difficulty containing it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 5:22 pm

The owner returned, carrying a huge tray containing mugs of hot chocolate and plates of cheesecake slices.  He set them down before the party and after he was done, he said,

"Would you like anything else?"

Matthew replied, "This looks to be plenty.  Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 7:21 pm

The chancellor nodded in agreement and smiling a bit, he said, "Indeed. Thank you very much, sir."

After the owner had left, Lady Penelope took a bite of the cheesecake and after tasting it thoroughly, she happily said, 

"Yum, this cheesecake is wonderful. It tastes very sweet and not too different from the cheesecake we make at the gods' world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 9:46 pm

Alex looked curiously at Lady Penelope and asked, "How is cheesecake different in the gods' world, my lady?  It's not as sweet?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 8:38 am

(Sorry I couldn't show up on time today either. :/ It's towards the end of the fasting month and all here so things are a bit hectic. :/)

Lady Penelope looked thoughtful and replied, "Oh I think it's the kind of cheese that makes it a little different. Our cheese tastes a little different but this one here tastes quite delicious as well."

She sipped a bit of her hot chocolate and happily said, "And the hot chocolate is quite wonderful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 5:06 pm

(Aww it's ok.  It's been difficult for me to show up here as well at our usual posting times.  It's mostly because I've been playing this game that Folke wants me to but once that's over, I'll get back here more.  ^^)

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it sure is.  The owner here makes some of the best hot chocolate ever and the cheesecake is great, too."

He looked to Nerine and asked, "Are you enjoying it, too, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 6:46 pm

(Ahh it's ok, no problem. ^^)

Nerine shrugged and replied, "Yeah, it's fine."

Just then, Lycoris' expression suddenly changed to a sly, mischievous one and even her tone completely changed as she slyly said, 

"You don't seem to like the place too much, Nerine. But it's ok. It's just an ordinary shop for you but for me and Alex, it's much more than that. Right, Alex? You remember the time you brought me here? It was just me and you."

Nerine was taken aback by Lycoris' tone and surprised by what she just said, that she only stared at her in shock then looked to Alex in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: