Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 6:55 am

Irene nodded in agreement and replied, "Alright. We won't lose anything if we try."

Summoning her magic, she cast a sleep spell on the soldiers outside and they immediately fell under it. With the way all clear, she said,

"We can go inside now but we have to be careful. If the duke is in there, there could be a trap waiting for us or something."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 7:03 am

Alex nodded and turning to the shapeshifter and Lady Penelope, he said,

"I think you two should remain here.  In case we do run into any trouble, you can be our backup."

In truth, Alex was worried about the shapeshifter's condition and thought it best that she stay in the carriage to rest a bit.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 7:09 am

The shapeshifter furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "I don't think that's a good idea. We all need to go in together and-"

Her mother interrupted however by saying, "No, Alex is right. It isn't wise for all of us to go in like that. We'll wait here and in case anything happens, we'll rush in right away."

She gave Alex a small smile, silently appreciating his help.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 7:12 am

Alex nodded towards Lady Penelope although he didn't say anything.  Ryan then said,

"Ok then.  So it's just Duchess Irene, Alex, and me.  One of us should detect the defenses and another should take them down while the remaining one should be ready to make an attack."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 7:19 am

Irene nodded in agreement and replied, 

"You can take care of detecting the defenses and I'll take them down if they are present. Alex should stay on guard in case we need to make any attacks and I would help them. Is that fine?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 7:23 am

Ryan and Alex nodded in agreement, and Alex turned to the shapeshifter and Lady Penelope and said,

"If Lycoris isn't inside, we'll be back soon.  I'll communicate telepathically if there are any problems."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 7:26 am

The shapeshifter and Lady Penelope nodded to Alex, and then Irene led the way out of the carriage and carefully to inside the mansion. Things were pretty quiet and there weren't any soldiers inside. At the door of the mansion, Irene looked to Ryan and said,

"Okay, cast the spell for the detection of any protections now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 7:31 am

Ryan nodded and extending his right arm, he cast a spell to detect any possible magic traps.  Meanwhile, Alex was waiting close by, prepared to attack if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 7:33 am

Irene was also prepared just in case there were any protections or defenses for her to take down. However, there was only a single simple and that was a normal defensive shield to protect the mansion from any attacks, but nothing else.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 7:36 am

Ryan detected the usual defensive shield in place and turning to the others, he said,

"There's only the usual defensive shield.  Would Lycoris really be here, though?  I mean, if she were, wouldn't there be more protections in place?"

Alex replied, "Possibly but we can't dismiss this possibility until we know for sure."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 7:43 am

Irene replied, "We've already come this far. I'll take down the shield so we can enter and make sure anyhow that there's no one inside."

She cast a spell and the shield dissipated. She then cast a spell to open the door and it opened and indeed, things were quiet as ever inside, with the furniture quite dusty and covered up, indicating that there has been no one recently in the mansion at all.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 7:47 am

Alex looked around the room and quietly muttered, "Lycoris probably isn't here.  There's no way that Duke Collins would leave this place in such a messy state and keep her here."

Ryan nodded, silently agreeing with Alex.

(Getting sleepy now so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 3:54 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Irene nodded in agreement and replied, "Definitely. And he would be here with her, if she were here."

She paused then said, "It was a long shot anyways. She's not here. We better go back to the academy and think about the next step."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 4:04 am

Alex replied, "Yes but before we do, I should share something although Lady Penelope and the shapeshifter should be told this, too.  Should I tell you now or have everyone in the carriage first?"

Ryan replied, "I think we should get back in the carriage and along the way, you can tell us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 5:15 am

Irene wondered what Alex had to tell them but nodding, she said, "Ryan is right. Let's go back to the carriage and you can tell us all there."

She led the way out of the house and back to the carriage. As they returned, the shapeshifter rolled her eyes and said,

"They aren't there, now what?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 5:34 am

Alex took a breath and replied,

"Since Lycoris isn't there, I can tell you what my darling told me earlier.  She has this idea that Sia might not have actually gone for you," looking to the shapeshifter, "but rather to Lycoris."

Ryan replied, "That would make sense but Sia isn't going to give us that information."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 5:44 am

Irene looked thoughtful and replied,

"It does make sense. Lisianthus may want to go to Lycoris and talk to her herself to comfort her and tell her that she isn't kidnapped or anything like that..."

The shapeshifter replied, "We'll definitely know whether this is true if Alex can contact Lycoris soon. She'd definitely tell him if that queen saw her and talked to her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 5:46 am

Alex replied, "True.  Should I just wait a little while then before contacting Lycoris?  If Sia is there, it would make it difficult for Lycoris to communicate with me at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 5:52 am

Irene nodded and replied,

"Yes, it's best to wait a while until we make sure that Lycoris is alone. We can go back to the academy for now and when the time is right, Alex can contact her."

The carriage soon made it in front of the academy and the driver hopped off, then opened the door for the party to get out.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 5:56 am

Ryan got out first and helped Duchess Irene out and then Alex helped out the shapeshifter and Lady Penelope.  Then they all headed inside the academy and towards Duchess Irene's office where Nerine was waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 5:59 am

At Duchess Irene's office, Irene knocked then led the way inside. Nerine got up as she saw the party coming in and was relieved to find them all alright. She said,

"Thank goodness you're all back safely but umm...you didn't find Lycoris at the house?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 6:01 am

Alex shook his head and replied, "I'm afraid not, darling.  But I told the others what you told me about Sia going to see Lycoris so all we can do is wait a bit and then I'll try contacting Lycoris again.  Then we can decide what to do from there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 6:27 am

(Sorry for the delay. The power went off for a bit then came back just now. XD)

Irene nodded and as she took a seat, she said,

"There's nothing else we can do for now. We can only hope that Lycoris can give us any clues to where she is."

The others took their seats as well and the shapeshifter looked the most annoyed of all.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 6:30 am

(Ahh no problem.  ^^)

Alex hugged Nerine and took a seat beside her while Ryan took a seat as well.  Alex looked to the shapeshifter and asked,

"Are you sure you're all right?  If you have any injuries, we should tend to them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 6:35 am

(Thanks. XD)

The shapeshifter looked to Alex and said, "I am fine although I'll definitely be better once we know where Lycoris is."

Lady Penelope commented, "We'll find her, I am sure. We just need to be patient."

She paused then looking to Alex, she said, "It might be a good idea to contact your parents and tell them you're alright, darling. They must be worried about you. They saw us leaving early in the morning and we haven't returned since then so they might be wondering what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: