Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 6:42 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Of course."

He then closed his eyes and communicated with Edward and Eleanor about everything that happened.  Meanwhile, Ryan said,

"When we come up with a new plan to rescue Lycoris and we need to leave the castle, what do we tell Sia?  Obviously, we can't talk to her anymore."

He looked sad as he said those words although he knew it was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 6:49 am

Irene didn't look any better as she heard those words from Ryan, as she understood where they came from and they saddened her deeply. She replied quietly,

"We don't need to tell her anything. At that point, she'll definitely understand and there would be no need for talking."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 6:59 am

Ryan nodded and tentatively replied, "So do you think it's best that we distance ourselves from Sia from now on?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 7:07 am

Irene didn't reply immediately, as she needed to think carefully of how to respond, but she eventually replied,

"Perhaps you should. As for me, I won't be able to hold myself from asking her why she did what she did."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 7:12 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand."

Alex added, "Once I find out where Lycoris is, we'll need to come up with a new plan and make sure that Sia knows nothing about it this time."

He sighed and added, "I don't like doing that but we don't have much of a choice."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 7:31 am

Irene sighed sadly and quietly said, "Please, let's not talk about this for now. This matter gets on my nerves."

The shapeshifter smirked and replied, "Now you all see her ugly truth. Too bad that you just saw it too late."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 7:37 am

Ryan gave the shapeshifter a look and replied, "Sia may have acted in the wrong but she's hurting and not thinking clearly.  Duchess Irene is right.  She needs time and then she'll come around."

Alex nodded, silently agreeing with Ryan although he was more hoping than knowing that would be the case.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 7:42 am

(Is it me or does it seem a bit that Alex believes the shapeshifter on what she says about Lisianthus? XD)

The shapeshifter rolled her eyes and continuing to smirk, she replied,

"Yeah, right. Keep believing that until you wake up to a very ugly truth. How much time do you need to understand? That queen is a terrible and cruel person who only cares for herself, get it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 7:47 am

(lol  Maybe just a bit.  XD)

Ryan replied angrily, "Would you just stop it already?  Just because Sia has treated you badly in the past doesn't mean that she's a horrible person."

Alex held his hands up and replied, "Please, can we not argue?  Let's just rest a bit and then I'll attempt to contact Lycoris again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 8:00 am

(I see. XD)

The shapeshifter became even angrier as she heard Ryan's response and wanted to fire back at him but caught her tongue for Alex's sake. 

About an hour passed and Irene then said, "Maybe it's a good idea to try contacting Lycoris now. She may respond."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 8:01 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, I'll give it a go."

Closing his eyes, he used his telepathy to reach out to Lycoris and said,

Lycoris, are you there?  It's me, Alex.

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 6:07 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

By that time, Lycoris had finally woken up and fortunately, it was still the real Lycoris in control. As she heard Alex contacting her, she replied immediately,

Yes, yes, I can hear you, Alex. D-Don't worry about me, I am fine. Are you all ok?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 9:34 pm

Alex felt relieved as he heard Lycoris and it showed on his face.  He replied,

Yes, we're all right.  The shapeshifter was captured when she tried to look for her but we were able to rescue her and we're all safe.  What happened?  I-I tried to contact you before but I think you were unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 5:15 pm

(Sorry I didn't come on today. Got late a bit late at training and all. XD)

Lycoris replied,

Y-yes, that's right. It's a pretty long story but I-I think the duke cast a sleep spell on me or something and I woke up a while ago, I was told that we aren't at the mansion anymore. And-and Sia was here too. She told me about what she did; that she was the one who warned the duke and asked him to bring me here.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 9:58 pm

(Ahh no worries.  XD)

Alex replied,

I thought as much.  Listen, do you know where you are now?  Did either Duke Collins or Sia reveal anything that could help?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 1:12 am

(Thanks. XD)

Lycoris replied,

N-Not really. It seems like a mansion or a castle that I am in because there are servants and things seem luxurious over all but I don't know much else. Umm what happened between you all, Alex? Sia seemed so upset when she was here. She tried to seem composed but I can tell. She was very kind; told me she would me get me anything I wanted and make sure that I don't stay here for long but I don't understand. Why didn't you all plan things together?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 3:05 am

Alex sighed and replied,

We told Sia but, for lack of better words, she betrayed us.  She used our information to stab us in the back.

He then told Lycoris how he, Nerine, and Ryan had gone to Lisianthus to tell her about the plan to rescue Lycoris, figuring that Lycoris would realize that Lisianthus had used that information to warn Duke Collins.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 7:25 am

(Back now. XD)

The news wasn't all surprise to Lycoris, as Lisianthus had already told her some of it, although Alex filled in with more details. After he was finished, she was silent for a moment and replied,

S-Sia already told me something like that but...something still doesn't make sense. She told me that she did this because she knew that if you and Ryan find me, you'll hand me over to the shapeshifter so she would take my powers. I tried to clarify things a bit to her but she was too upset to understand. Did something else happen, Alex? I-I mean, this is all so confusing.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 7:29 am

(Welcome back.  XD)

Alex replied,

Sia is upset, especially at Ryan, although she's angry at all of us.  I mean, we kept things from her, like we knew where the shapeshifter and Lady Penelope were and all that.  We tried to explain our reasons to her but she thinks it's because we think of her as the mean queen when that isn't true at all.  I mean, you know how Sia tends to get at times.

(Random but have you ever heard of this VN called Muv-Luv?  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 7:36 am

(Thanks. XD And ahh I think I heard of it. XD It was at a time when I was looking for a good VN to try but I don't think it appealed to me back then but I don't remember why. XD)

Lycoris replied,

I-I see. That's why she was so upset then. But what now? Sia wouldn't tell me where we are and I don't exactly want to run away from her. That-that's not how I want things to work out. And she's keeping the duke away from me in case you're worried about that.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 7:43 am

(Ahh I see.  Yeah, it doesn't appeal to me, either, although it's supposedly a highly proclaimed VN.  XD)

Alex replied,

I see.  Based on what you hear, does it sound like you're in Cephiron?  Although it might be difficult to tell since it's nighttime now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 7:45 am

(I see. XD Yeah, I think it was one of the well-known names out there. XD)

Lycoris replied,

I can't hear anything special. As I told you, it feels like a mansion or a castle but I can't tell more than that. Maybe if I overhear the maids talking or something, I might tell...would Sia refuse to tell you at all? I-I mean, are things that bad between you all?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 7:56 am

Alex replied,

She wouldn't.  She believes that we don't care what happens to you but nothing could be further from the truth.  I doubt that even Duchess Irene can talk sense into her although perhaps Sia needs time?  But we'll think of something.  Perhaps you can talk to one of the maids, make sure that she's alone, and try to find out what you can about where you are.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 8:00 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris replied,

I-I can try to do that but...would you come and try to take me away forcefully if I told you? I-I really don't want things to go that way, Alex. This isn't the duke or the captain we're dealing with. It-it's Sia we're talking about and she isn't our enemy. She is our friend and no matter what differences there are between us, I am sure we can work them out. 
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 9:38 pm

Alex replied,

So you think we should be patient and talk things out with her?  That's what Duchess Irene thinks is best, too, but it's not like we have a lot of time.  Did Sia tell you why she acted the way she did?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: