Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!

Go down 
+43
Yuki <3 Yuno
SailorAThena
EbilKid
jaden yuki
jeffery19201993
princessbinas
Sana96
thha_luth
Secretflayer
Stripes
animae
adept
TOPsergio
liniageline89
mikasalla
Whisper
Stardale
Axenis
Kaisuto
seraphic22
Kaibagirl70
windsfury
xWestie
SilverMist
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg
Anarch
~Aya~
phoenixaliana
Melian
crownlove
Kinnison
lillyofthewest
ELIE-3173
MoonPrincess
Angelic
Aveyond06
Miss Nile
mdbgtft
aislingyngaio
IreneFaye
phoenixgirl
soloaris
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 5:00 am

Hi Anarch,

It's nice to see an introduction from you here. Smile

That is quite interesting about your idea of Anarcho-Communism. I think that is possible to create such a society as long as the people are respectful. I've seen too many communities where people aren't but at the same time, I've seen those in which people are respectful so there's hope out there. Wink
Back to top Go down
SilverMist

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:02 am

Hi and hugs to all,
I also originally came to this site from Amaranthia. It is great to see all of the good people here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:39 am

Hi SilverMist,

It's good to see you here, too. I have missed some of the people and all. I've made friends on Facebook and Playfirst as well but I come here regularly to reconnect. And it's a really great site to hang out and have fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:26 pm

Welcome SilverMist. I hope you enjoy your time between us. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:28 am

Hey everyone! Im Westie from the Anime Marai forums ^_^
Hope to get to know everyone here soon,lol =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:52 am

Welcome Westie! Hope you enjoy your stay. Smile
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 7:07 am

Thankyou ^_^ I'm sure I will, everyone seems friendly enough =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg

Male
Number of posts : 496
Title : The Omega Weapon
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 7:52 am

SISTER! *tackle Glomps* I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Anime_Marai/index.php?act=idx
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 1:14 am

Hi Westie,

It's good to see you here. I hope you can come as often as possible. Smile

And you reminded me...I need to go back to Anime Marai. I've been so terribly busy and all. Embarassed

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
windsfury
windsfury

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 11:48 am

Well, since my other post got blank'ed by the error and then deleted (xD) let me introduce me once more. (pretty much copying what I said last time)

Hey everybody! =D

Love told me so much about this place, the least I could do is join. (To be honest, I don't know if I am here to stay though)

Well, I just wanted to say hi xD

Note; Hope this isn't somehow concidered spam, since well...my other post got deleted
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 12:11 pm

well your post was deleted not because it was spam. the forum has a big bug deleting some posts and topics. so welcome and glad you join. happy your here and im looking forward to meeting Love's boyfriend. hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 12:58 pm

Yeah, Aya. You already know, this is my boyfriend.

Welcome wind, and I hope you enjoy your time.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 12:34 am

@Omega:

I didn't spam. Due to the bug that happened and the deletion of the blank posts, then it looked like I double-posted afterwards. tongue

But anyway, there are some exceptions we can make to the double-posting rule. Check out my thread about spam. Rolling Eyes

(And anyway, I know better than to break the rules here. I'm an admin, too, here. tongue )

Anyway, continuing...

@windsfury:

I can finally read your intro. It's nice to meet you and I hope we can see you here whenever you have the chance to drop by and say hi. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaibagirl70
Kaibagirl70

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:18 pm

Hi im Kaibagirl70 Otherwise known as Kg ^^ so im new here so Hiya people. Very Happy

Last edited by Kaibagirl70 on Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:19 pm

Hey Kaibagirl! You are from SK, right? Welcome! ^^
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 12:37 am

Hi Kaibagirl,

It's always nice to have a new member here. And yays! You love Kaiba, too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:30 am

(Wow bunch of people when I'm not around)

Wellcome everybody!!!!
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 6:07 am

Hello and welcome all Very Happy

Sorry for the late greeting...I don't visit here too regularly and when I do, I'm online when the rest of the users are not around ^^;

Hope you all have fun here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seraphic22
seraphic22

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 1:44 am

Hi all

Just joined then as a distraction from the assignments I am meant to be doing. I am hopefully going to graduate from university within a couple of months with a dual degree of computer science and games development.

I love anime, games and generally lazing around.

I would type more but soooo hungry and my fiancee still isn't back with food T.T I need sustenance.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:36 am

Wellcome!
Wow, you're as old as my brother and doing the same thing like him (he's 23 and going to be graduate from his college, the only thing that make you guys dfferent is he's studying about a computer prgram to make an anime).

Anyway, Wellcome here! Hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:05 am

Hi seraphic,

It's great to see a new member, too. What kind of games are you thinking about developing after graduating? Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 6:16 am

welcome seraphic. its a pleasure to meet you
Back to top Go down
seraphic22
seraphic22

Male

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:00 am

Thanks all ^_^

phoenixgirl wrote:

It's great to see a new member, too. What kind of games are you thinking about developing after graduating? Smile

I don't plan to actually go professional with games development. I did it as a side to my computer science degree but before I knew it I had completely every class needed to get the degree. I actually plan to go into a third degree to become a teacher.

I have quite extensively studied games and like the potential they have for education. Due to the repetitive nature of games they can be a great learning tool, as long as they also have the gameplay to back it up. My first game which is already in development but not very far in will aim to teach japanese (ala slime forest and knuckles in china land). The game will be a monster breeding game sort of like pokemon, with a huge amount of my own ideas thrown in as well. The graphics will be done by my fiancee who is a graphic design student so they should be pretty good ... I hope >.< she isn't used to pixel art.

I won't be programming my game in anything hardcore like c++ since that is overkill and will add lots of time to development. I am using the RPG Toolkit which should be more than enough.

Ah and one last thing, the Japanese learning is optional so it can just be turned off.

*end shameless plug here*
Back to top Go down
Anarch

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:24 am

Sounds like an awesome game, and great for people who want to learn Japanese like me.

If you ever need beta testers, let me know.
Back to top Go down
seraphic22
seraphic22

Male

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 9:13 pm

Anarch wrote:
Sounds like an awesome game, and great for people who want to learn Japanese like me.

If you ever need beta testers, let me know.

I hope so. The main aim of my game is to have a project that people would want to play even if they had no interest in Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next