Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!

Go down 
+43
Yuki <3 Yuno
SailorAThena
EbilKid
jaden yuki
jeffery19201993
princessbinas
Sana96
thha_luth
Secretflayer
Stripes
animae
adept
TOPsergio
liniageline89
mikasalla
Whisper
Stardale
Axenis
Kaisuto
seraphic22
Kaibagirl70
windsfury
xWestie
SilverMist
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg
Anarch
~Aya~
phoenixaliana
Melian
crownlove
Kinnison
lillyofthewest
ELIE-3173
MoonPrincess
Angelic
Aveyond06
Miss Nile
mdbgtft
aislingyngaio
IreneFaye
phoenixgirl
soloaris
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonPrincess
MoonPrincess

Female
Number of posts : 177
Title : Moon Rose Of The Mystic Garden
Registration date : 2008-03-14

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:36 am

Welcome Crownlove and have a nice time Smile
Back to top Go down
Melian
Melian

Female
Number of posts : 247
Title : Angel of Peace
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:13 am

Hello there!
I am someone you may know from Am. (and who again is changing her name for a hundert time XD ) So you can try to guess Razz
I had been lurking around for months but I always told myself that I didn't have time to join another forum... But now finally I registered here; after all on the other forums where I'm a member I rarely show up any more.
I'm a university student.
I'm kind of addicted to the internet, and also music and books.
Favourite music: rock, symphonic metal; my all time most favourite bands: Siouxsie & the Banshees, Héroes del Silencio <333
Favourite reads: Tolkien, C.S. Lewis, books on Christian topics, Romanticism, Kafka, Pratchett, some Czech authors
Favourite colours: all of them actually, but mostly purple, lavender, white, black, green and their combinations.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:15 am

Wellcome!!! Nice to see you here! And for C.S Lewis boo, if it's about Narnia, I also like that book!!!
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:16 am

Welcome Paloma!

We hope you have fun with us, I kinda (only kinda) may have guessed who you are, but I still don't know. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
Melian
Melian

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:19 am

Yes, Narnia books belong to my favourites too ^_^ I think I read them for the first time when I was about 11, and since then I read them many times again! I love specially the Silver Chair, Lion, Witch & wardrobe, and Magician's Nephew.
I also like some of his essays. And the first two parts from his sci-fi cosmic trilogy (haven't enjoyed the third one though.)

Love - nice to see you here too Smile And I think a hint to tell for sure who I am will be my favourite bands, and specially my birth date XD
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:26 am

@Paloma: You're right! Silver chair, The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe, and also the Magician's nephew is a good one! Those are my favorite book too
Back to top Go down
Melian
Melian

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:57 am

The books have mystery, emotion, inspiration and a unique atmosphere; they really can be read over and over again! Very Happy

Hmm I wanted to ask, what does the "Character sheet
Testing: 50" that I can see below members' avatars mean? (When I click the link I'm not wise of what the page says either.)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:10 am

Hi Paloma,

Welcome to Snow Flower. I have a feeling I know who you are as well based on reading some of the other posts. Wink

I know what you mean about being busy and signing up on a lot of forums. I have a habit of that, too, but nowadays, I only visit a few sites. This is mainly because work has been keeping me awfully busy nowadays. But I consider it a good thing since I don't have to dwell on other things.

Anyway, regarding the character sheet, I'm not sure what that's for, either. I noticed that some members have it while others don't. I believe this is a feature that Love recently implemented. I'm hoping that we'll be able to personally customize it but I guess we'll have to wait and see. Wink

Again, welcome and I hope we can see you regularly here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:56 am

The character sheet is something I am testing, or in other words seeing what that is.
Trying to add new things, you know. Wink
Back to top Go down
MoonPrincess
MoonPrincess

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 5:51 pm

Welcome Paloma (I have no idea who might you be from AM cause there are so many people who like the same books, and music just like you Wink )
Back to top Go down
Melian
Melian

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:46 am

Moony - actually not as for the music - I very rarely meet someone who would like, or just know these bands that are on the top of my list of favourites Wink But I could see that you have already found out from the other threads Smile
Back to top Go down
phoenixaliana
phoenixaliana

Female
Number of posts : 76
Title : Princess of magic
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:19 am

Hi.I'm actually phoenixalia but I thought I'll change my name a bit here.Hello to everyone else here.I'm happy top be here!*hugs soloaris, phoenixgirl ,Fuu,aisling and MoonPrincess. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 8:36 am

Hey phoenixalia! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Melian
Melian

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:09 am

Welcome phoenixtalia! Nice to see you here.
You know me too Wink I am Luz Melian from Am, though it's totally unrecognizable from my current name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MoonPrincess
MoonPrincess

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:26 am

Welcome phoenixalia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 12:38 am

Hi phoenixaliana,

It's good to see you here. I hope we'll have a chance to get to know each other better since I'm here everyday. This place is great. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 5:48 am

hi, and hello im aya_alexa (Miyaca Alexandria) im new here im 17 im a game maker and im making my first game (Element's: the begnning) and will be releasing a demo not so soon but will be released (i just have a tecnical problem) im also known as aya_lyka in hannakogames.com and found this site while i was browsing in the members area. so i hope i will do good here.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 5:58 am

Hi Aya,

I had a feeling at looking at your name that you were from Hanako. Wink

It's good to see you here. I hope you feel right at home and welcome here. Smile
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 6:07 am

thanks phoinexgirl it's great i know someone here Smile
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:37 am

Wellcome Aya! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Well, I can't make a game but I'll looking forward to your game!
Back to top Go down
Melian
Melian

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 9:49 am

Welcome Aya!
Wow, you've been quite active here during your first day!
And nice image in your siggy, I like it Smile
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:42 am

@Paloma: Yeah she realy have a nice siggies! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anarch

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:46 am

I've only been here a couple days really, due to stuff going on elsewhere in between the time I joined and now, but since I've got about 10 posts now, and this place seems friendly, and the people seem pretty cool I'll probably be sticking around, and since that's the case, I should introduce myself.

My screen name here may be Anarch, but I'm usually known as Elk (nothing to do with .Hack)

Currently my main interest for now seems to be reading manga. But I'm going to start learning Ruby soon in an attempt to make games.

Besides that, my main interest is Anarcho-Communism, as a container for my dream which is eventually to create a commune with like minded people. However for that to work I need to learn ways to go back to that type of lifestyle without sacrificing all the advances we've made.

I enjoy writing, although The Cabin was the first thing I've written in over a year.

I enjoy trying to help people, whether its with problems they have or if they are looking for something, or with websites or graphics.
Back to top Go down
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg

Male
Number of posts : 496
Title : The Omega Weapon
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:54 am

Well i've taken alook around this topic and i see i didnt contribute of my proper introduction.

Hi Im Omega, What you see in my profile is my Anagram name, full name Omega-metalgaruru.

Im brotherly, Loving, protective, and helpful.

I try to help with everything and i might be a bit rough when someone choose the right things but then they sometimes go a bit astray. But i mean it out of Love.

My Character is based around a being who is truly powerful then anything on earth and beyond, but i was sent from above for God's purposes to be fulfilled and darkness to be obliterated from creation. even though i battle, I rather brings God message then go blow this up here or there with incomparable power and strength.

Im proud and honored to be the brother of many, especially these beautiful but mature and highly intelligent ladies you see before you ^_^

Perhaps there more but i forgot, plus im making full of myself. not good.

Im Christen.

[...Did i do good? I hope i wasnt as dramatic as those power ranger episodes...]
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Anime_Marai/index.php?act=idx
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:57 am

Welcome Anarch! I hope you enjoy your time with us. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next