Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!

Go down 
+43
Yuki <3 Yuno
SailorAThena
EbilKid
jaden yuki
jeffery19201993
princessbinas
Sana96
thha_luth
Secretflayer
Stripes
animae
adept
TOPsergio
liniageline89
mikasalla
Whisper
Stardale
Axenis
Kaisuto
seraphic22
Kaibagirl70
windsfury
xWestie
SilverMist
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg
Anarch
~Aya~
phoenixaliana
Melian
crownlove
Kinnison
lillyofthewest
ELIE-3173
MoonPrincess
Angelic
Aveyond06
Miss Nile
mdbgtft
aislingyngaio
IreneFaye
phoenixgirl
soloaris
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 12:28 am

Hi seraphic,

Wow, that's really cool. I'm a teacher as well. I am thinking of eventually trying my hand at game development but more as a hobby. Working full-time does keep my hands full at the moment. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 6:28 am

yeah thats a great idea. if thats what you really wanna do then go for it Smile
Back to top Go down
seraphic22
seraphic22

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:40 am

phoenixgirl wrote:
Hi seraphic,

Wow, that's really cool. I'm a teacher as well. I am thinking of eventually trying my hand at game development but more as a hobby. Working full-time does keep my hands full at the moment. Wink

Game development is fun but takes a lot of hard work. If you were to do it then you have to be prepared to come across issues constantly. Problem solving is one of the most important skills you will need ... plus a pillow in front of your keyboard so it doesn't hurt so much when you bang your head on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 3:35 am

Welcome seraphic~! I hope you enjoy your stay. ^^

Heh, I am wondering though, how did you find this site?
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 4:59 am

hey, well i already introduced myself to you, because your the only person that lives around my timezone Razz
Back to top Go down
seraphic22
seraphic22

Male

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 6:50 am

I have no idea how I found this site love, I have had it bookmarked for a while but only just checked it out the other day.

I am actually no where near your timezone Kaisuto but we are on at similar times.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 7:02 am

i know but you live the closet to me
Back to top Go down
Melian
Melian

Female
Number of posts : 247
Title : Angel of Peace
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 7:57 am

Welcome and have fun here, Seraphic. Smile
I'm a rather irregular visitor here, but still coming to check it out every now and then randomly.
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:14 am

Hello i'm 457 and i'm a newbie here a person called timemaster on another site posted a topic about this site anyways i can be cocky and have a high temper but,i'm glad to be here!
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 2:09 pm

welcome then, im Kaisuto, Just call me Kai
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 4:07 pm

welcome seraphic22, nice to have you here, enjoy your stay and share the site...
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 12:19 am

Hi 457,

It's nice to see a new member here. I hope you enjoy your stay here and be sure to come and post often. Smile
Back to top Go down
seraphic22
seraphic22

Male

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 12:38 am

hopefully nobody else comes along with a number name or I will get confused confused hi 457

As you can probably tell from the fact I'm still getting welcomed after your post (thanks) that I'm new here as well.
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 4:03 am

Hello and welcome to Snowflower Games, Seraphic22, Kaisuto & 457!

I'm an irregular member here, so you guys might not see me as often as Phoenixgirl, Love, Yuu and the rest.

Glad to see that Seraphic22 & Kaisuto are already enjoying themselves here, hope that you will too, 457 Wink

@Seraphic22
I love your avvie of Kyo and Yuki from Fruitsbasket. For a moment there, it looked like some yaoi moment xD
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:08 am

lol, ive acutally been here for awhile, but thanks for the warm welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
seraphic22
seraphic22

Male

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 11:58 pm

@Elie I love the avvie too. As soon as I read the first manga and saw the image (they are actually fighting) I knew I had to crop it. You can probably guess I am a yaoi/shounen ai fan.
Back to top Go down
Melian
Melian

Female
Number of posts : 247
Title : Angel of Peace
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 1:12 am

Welcome 457! I hope you like it here!
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 6:58 am

@seraphic
haha yeah i kinda..Neutral....wait wha?!?! yaoi?!?!?
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:50 am

@kaisuto
Yeah, actually I've know you weren't really "new-new". Just thought I should welcome you all the same since I haven't welcome you yet. Razz

@seraphic22
lol...a must have avvie, eh? Very Happy I like the look in Yuki's eyes in the avvie...It made it look like some yaoi moment was going to happen next...xD
As for you being a yaoi/shounen ai fan, that I couldn't have guess it just yet Razz I just only "met" you online...lol...I'm not a fan of yaoi/shounen ai...but I've seen a few that I quite enjoyed, the plot---not the yaoi interaction Razz

Gravitation (didn't get to see the post anime-series OVA...), Yami no Matsuei---I was in love in Tsuzuki Asato for a while until he got dethroned by Conrad Weller from Kyou Kara Maou---got to be my favourite(and probably the only) Shounen Anime I'd watched. xD Other than anime, maybe I did read some Shounen ai or Yaoi manga...but I don't quite remember...(terrible memory lately) there was one about an all boys highschool teacher....couldn't recall the name...

A change with Yaoi/shounen ai is quite ok since I sometimes get sick of certain shounen or shoujo manga that are "oh-so predictive" at times.
Back to top Go down
seraphic22
seraphic22

Male

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:02 pm

@Elie
Is the manga your talking about reverse?! (thats one of my favourites), the relationship is so sweet even though it isn't the most mature.

I'm not a huge fan of the sex (mostly), I more like the forbidden love aspect ... though yuri/shojo ai can have that too I just can't find it that interesting.

@Kai
Why don't you try it, you might like it Wink
Back to top Go down
Anarch

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:14 pm

When it comes to the whole shounen-ai/yaoi thing. . . .

I don't know if I'd be able to handle it in a manga or anime. I can read a slash fanfiction if the story is good enough, because I don't have a problem with gay characters, but I wouldn't go read slashfics that are just written as. . . whats the word... lemons?

Basically, I'm fully supportive of homosexuality, but I wouldn't go out of my way to read shounen-ai or yaoi, though 1/2 prince is funny with the gay character having a crush on the transexual, and family compo and no bra are great manga, though I wouldn't really call them shounen ai despite everything going on in them.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 8:58 pm

Yeah, I have friends that are gay and lesbian, but i couldnt read any manga like that
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 8:18 am

I've actually was going to post a message here this morning, but it got wiped out so I'm just going to retype with whatever response I could remember...

@seraphic
I dislike . The forbidden love thing...xD Speaking of forbiddne love, I thought of the Hitachiins twins from Ouran High School Host Club, the twins and their "Twincest" (Twin+incest) lol...They are not gays but it is their selling act for their host club. They enjoy pretending to be in love with each other. (Kind of like Shigure and Ayame in Fruits Basket)

@Anarch
Yeah...Lemon or lime is the word for it. Lime is the more "serious" one, as least that's what I'm told...

1/2 prince...Is that from a chinese manhwa? It is about a girl choosing to play as a guy character in an online RPG game? That's the one I'm reading...It's not a shounen ai/Yaoi genre...it's like Ranma 1/2 and Family Compo...gender bender related. I like Family Compo as the mangaka bring out different views on the transgender and transvite issues. Makes you think about these issue from their views.

@Kaisuto
Not everyone share the same interests...Maybe those genres are just not your cup of tea Wink
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 9:17 am

uh...yeah i guess
Back to top Go down
Axenis
Axenis

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:34 pm

Hello.
I am Axenis. I have a lot of experience in Role Playing and I have a quite extensive knowledge of anime and manga, and im quite well at video games(depending on what genre). I like to draw. In fact, im drawing my own manga whenever i have free time to spare. Its hand drawn, so its not as good as regukar mangas, which mostly are computer drawn/sketched(Manga Studio EX prgm.) And Im always looking for inspiration, so feel free to Pm me about whatever. If you would like to know more about me, you can always ask, anytime. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next