Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 1:29 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter replied, "Fried eggs, sausages and pineapple juice."

She had started placing everything in plates and by the time she had finished, everyone was seated. She put the plates and glasses on the table in front of everyone and then took her seat. She said,

"It's been a while since I've cooked but hopefully it isn't too shabby."

Nathan smiled and nodding, he showed Helena how to concentrate on casting more than one spell at once. He then said, 

"Okay, it's your turn now. Try to summon three wind tornadoes at once and keep them swirling at a steady rate. Remember-it's quite important to focus. Otherwise, the tornadoes might be unstable or get out of your control."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 5:06 pm

Matthew took his fork and took a bite of his food.  He commented,

"This is delicious.  Alex, Lycoris, try it."

Alex nodded and took a bite of his food as well.  He added, "Yup, this is quite good."

Helena nodded and doing exactly as Nathan instructed, she summoned three tornadoes at once.  She did her best to keep them swirling at a steady rate although that part proved to be somewhat difficult, but she did her best.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 5:17 pm

Lycoris reached out carefully and tried a bite of her food as well. Smiling softly, she said,

"It is delicious. I must admit I am surprised you cook. I mean, I didn't imagine you're capable of simple, everyday activities."

The shapeshifter raised an eyebrow and replied, "Hey, I had a normal life once. But whatever. Good thing you like the food."

She started to eat her own breakfast as well.

Nathan observed Helena carefully as she summoned the three tornadoes, ready to intervene in case anything went wrong. He could see that Helena was doing her best although the task itself was difficult. He said,

"Concentrate, Helena. Just let the magic flow through your body and mind naturally and the spells will also go smoothly. You can do it. I believe in you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 8:34 pm

As everyone ate, Matthew looked to the others and asked,

"How did everyone sleep?"

Alex replied, "I slept well."

His thoughts turned to Lycoris and there was a soft smile on his face.

Helena nodded slightly and concentrating, she did as Nathan said, letting the magic flow through her mind and body.  She was able to maintain the tornadoes and keep them going steadily.  It felt more at ease for her to do so.

(I'll be doing some editing today, but it is possible that I may finish it today and turn it in, so if that's the case, I'll have time to post regularly.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 10:19 pm

(Coolies, take your time. ^^)

Lycoris smiled softly and replied, "I slept well too."

How couldn't she when Alex was by her side? The shapeshifter nodded to the question without saying anything. She truly hoped that their stay at Ryan's house wouldn't go on for too long, as she felt like she was wasting time, waiting aimlessly without getting anything accomplished.

Nathan smirked as he could clearly see Helena controlling the tornadoes steadily. He said,

"Well done. That's my girl. You can make them dissipate now. That was wonderful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 10:50 pm

(Just turned in my edited file version for the VN, so I'll post now.  I have one more work-related thing to take care of and then I'll be more free today.  ^^)

As the party continued to eat, Alex turned to Lycoris and asked, "So what do you want to do today?  What did you usually do when Ryan was here?"

Helena dissipated the tornadoes and smiling lovingly at Nathan, she replied, "Thanks, Nathan.  You really are a wonderful teacher.  I would have never been able to cast that spell just now without your help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 11:28 pm

(Coolies. I'll be here as well whenever I can. XD)

Lycoris looked thoughtful and remembering all the activities she used to do with Ryan, she said,

"Well, sometimes we would read in the library, and other times we would pass the time outside in the garden. There were times when he would take me to town as well but I know that's not an option right now."

Nathan smiled back at Helena and shaking his head, he replied,

"I didn't do anything. It was all you, love. You're doing great, you know. This is only your second lesson yet you casting spells relatively easily. I am proud of you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 11:39 pm

(Nice.  I finished up my other work-related thing now.  I have like one more thing but it's better to take care of it tomorrow so I'm free now.  ^^)

Alex nodded and looking thoughtful, he said,

"The weather looks nice so do you want to spend some time in the gardens.  The barrier should conceal us, right?"

Matthew nodded and replied, "That's what Ryan said.  It's quite impressive how magically protected this place is."

Helena smiled and approaching Nathan, she gave him a warm, loving hug.  She commented,

"You've given me so much, you know."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 12:24 am

(Ok, great. xD I have a few things to take care of at work then I will be free as well. xD)

Lycoris nodded with a smile and said, "I'd like that and yes, the barrier will have us hidden from anyone else. This house is quite the sanctuary, well protected and everything is provided. We were never disturbed during our stay here, not from outsiders at least."

Nathan returned Helena's hug warmly and holding her in his arms, he said,

"You've given me a lot more, you know. It just feels wonderful, you know, that I am not alone anymore. There's someone else who cares, and this someone is as amazing as you are."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 2:15 am

(Ok.  XD)

Matthew asked, "Would you mind if I joined you two?  I could use the fresh air and I don't have anything to do."

Alex replied, "That's fine with me.  What about you, Lycoris?"

Helena blushed and smiling, she cupped her hands on Nathan's cheeks, feeling the warmth and love from him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 2:49 am

Lycoris smiled softly and nodding, she said, "Of course, I would love to have your company as well, Matthew."

The shapeshifter remained silent, just eating her breakfast quietly.

Nathan continued to hold Helena in his arms for a few sweet moments, gazing fondly at her. Then blushing a little, he said,

"We'll, do you want it to continue or should we call it a day?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 3:43 am

Alex looked to the shapeshifter and said,

"You can join us, too, if you'd like.  The more, the merrier."

He smiled gently at the shapeshifter.

Helena looked thoughtful and replied, "Hmm, what does my teacher think?  Should I continue or would it be better to rest?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 3:59 am

Although the shapeshifter would have preferred to keep to herself, there was nothing she could alone for now. So thinking it wouldn't hurt to spend time outside, she nodded and said, "Ok, I'll come."

Nathan looked thoughtful then said, "I want you to be as powerful as possible quite soon but I don't want to push. How do you feel? If you are tired in the slightest, we can continue later."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 4:02 am

Alex smiled and replied, "Wonderful."

Matthew added, "We'll be happy to have your company.  Let's finish up our food and then we'll help clean up."

Helena replied, "Well, that last spell did take a bit out of me so perhaps it's better to take a rest?"

(I'm playing Undertale btw so if I'm really slow posting, that's why.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 4:15 am

(Ok. xD)

The shapeshifter nodded and continued eating, soon finishing up. Lycoris soon finished eating her food as well, feeling full.

Nathan smiled softly and nodding, he said, "Rest it is then. There's still time left of the morning so maybe we can spend it in the garden? The weather is beautiful today."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 4:23 am

Alex and Matthew soon finished up eating as well.  Alex looked to Matthew and said,

"How about we take care of the clean up?"

Matthew nodded and replied, "Sure."

He turned to the shapeshifter and said, "Since you made breakfast for us, you deserve a rest.  Why don't you and Lycoris head on outside and we'll join you after we're done?"

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Sure.  Maybe I can talk about some of the flowers we have back in the human world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 4:26 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Ok. We're waiting for you outside."

She got up and then went to Lycoris' side. She helped her up and then led the way outside to the garden.

Nathan chuckled and said, "Sure, I'd listen to you talk about anything in the world."

He offered his hand to her and then led the way out of the arena and to the gardens outside.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 4:40 am

Alex and Matthew set about putting the dirty dishes and utensils in the sink and then Matthew took care of the wash up while Alex took care of placing the dishes and utensils on the drying rack.

Once they were done, they went outside to meet up with Lycoris and the shapeshifter.

Helena happily held onto Nathan's hand and walked with him as they headed to the gardens.  She said,

"Your world is so beautiful.  I mean, I've heard about the gods' world, of course, from school, but to see and experience it firsthand."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 4:54 am

The shapeshifter and Lycoris had sat on the grass and we're waiting for Alex and Matthew to join them although the shapeshifter was silent as usual.

Nathan looked curiously and asked,

"What do they teach you about the gods' world in school? I was privately educated so I don't know what schools here teach about the humans' world although I knew some information about it from my teacher."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 5:08 am

Alex and Matthew happily approached the ladies and Matthew said, "We're all done, and it's such beautiful weather out here.  And the temperature is just right."

Helena looked thoughtful and replied, "Just the basics, really.  Like general information about the gods' world, like how big it is, population size-really, things like that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 5:12 am

Lycoris nodded happily and said, "It definitely is. I like this place a lot. The weather is always beautiful here and it has such protection measures."

Nathan nodded and said,

"I see. That's what my teacher taught me as well, with a little more information but nothing much. Your world is a lot huger than ours though. You have multiple kings and queens back there, correct? But here it's always one monarch in control."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 5:23 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "It is impressive.  I guess that Ryan's guardian must have built this place to protect from outside threats although Devenshire is usually very peaceful."

Helena nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right.  Since the human world is so huge, it's divided up into areas and each monarch rules over the area and decides on its laws and such to govern the people.  Devenshire is actually a very peaceful place and the king and queen happen to be very progressive."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 5:48 am

Lycoris looked thoughtful and then said,

"Maybe he had enemies of his own? Or he built this place just in case he ever needed it. And well, we did need it after all."

Nathan nodded in understanding and replied,

"I don't think I've been to anywhere other than Devenshire in your world and indeed, it's a very peaceful and quiet place. Your king and queen must give it a lot of care."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 6:03 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true, and I am grateful for this place."

Matthew added, "As am I."

Helena smiled and replied, "Yup, they do and they're great.  They even come to town for celebrations and greet the people.  Other areas may have very different kings and queens but we've been lucky."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 6:14 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Me too. It protected us multiple times."

She paused then addressing Alex, she said with a worried look, "Have you tried contacting Nerine today? See how she is?"

Nathan nodded and replied, "I see. You've been lucky indeed. The gods'world was lucky too with it's king for a long time until he went crazy and decided to go after the girl's powers so the war broke out. Then he died and his daughter took over and she's a terrible queen to say the least."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: