Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:47 am

Alex nodded and replied, "I will.  I can't wait to introduce the two of you.  You'll get along with him, I think."

Matthew smiled and replied, "I understand, Lycoris.  You must be bored staying bed all the time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:52 am

Nerine smiled and nodding, she said, "I think so. I am quite curious to meet him as well. He sounds like a very nice guy. I wonder if he's like Bryan? You were all friends, right?"

Lycoris smiled a bit and nodding, she said,

"Yeah. I had to do so in the mansion back in the gods' world and it was umm, well, suffocating and depressing. I felt like I was almost losing my sanity, locked up in a room with no one to talk to or anything to keep me entertained at least."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:55 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, we are.  I'm not sure if Matt is like Bryan.  I'll let you decide once you meet him.  I feel bad that I haven't talked to Bryan much like I used to although he had been busy with his studies-the last I heard."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, I understand.  Well, don't worry.  You can definitely be up and about tomorrow, and I'm sure the others will love to see you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:57 am

Nerine looked curious and asked,

"Studies? So what was he studying? I mean, what's his profession?"

Lycoris smiled happily and replied,

"Thanks, Matt. You're the best, you know. I can see that it isn't only your skills that make you a great doctor, but your kindness and understanding of others too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:02 am

Alex replied, "Ahh he's a doctor.  It's in his family.  His dad's a doctor so Matt followed in his footsteps."

Matthew blushed deeply and replied, "Awww thank you, Lycoris.  That is very kind of you to say.  You're truly a wonderful and kind person yourself."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:06 am

Nerine nodded in understanding and replied,

"I see. I guess that's why he would be busy studying since I hear that doctors must have a lot of knowledge and all."

As she was all done with dinner, she waited for Alex to finish as well.

Lycoris blushed a bit but she replied, "Thanks, Matt. That's quite nice of you to say."

She looked thoughtful for a moment then curiously asked, "Do you like reading, Matt? I mean, reading books other than your study ones and all. Like stories and such?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:12 am

Alex nodded and soon, he finished his dinner as well.  He then commented,

"That sure was delicious, and I am full."

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I sure do.  I especially like fantasy stories.  Do you like those stories, too?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:14 am

Nerine nodded happily and said, "Indeed. I enjoyed this meal a lot."

She got up and after cleaning things up and gathering the empty dishes and plates, she put them on the tray and put it outside for a maid to take away later.

She went back inside the room then said, "You can use the bathroom first, my Alex. I'll wait."

Lycoris looked delighted and nodding happily, she said,

"I sure do. They are definitely my favorite, especially beautiful fairytales with happy endings. Do you read them frequently?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:17 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "All right, darling.  I'll be right back."

He gave Nerine a quick kiss on the lips and after finding a clean pair of pajamas in the closet, he went into the bathroom to wash up and change.

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I sure do.  They're very beautiful stories, aren't they?  I especially enjoyed them as a child."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:22 am

(Ahh I thought Alex and Nerine will visit Matthew and Lycoris. I hope Alex isn't planning to do so in the pajamas. XD)

Nerine waited patiently for Alex to finish using the bathroom and she was curious to meet Matthew as well although she wasn't too excited about seeing Lycoris again.

Lycoris smiled softly and replied,

"I only read them recently but I really enjoyed them. I love adventure stories too, ones that tell about great journeys and such. They are quite exciting."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:27 am

(Ooops my bad.  I thought Nerine wanted to go to sleep but I'll correct.  XD)

Alex soon finished washing up as well although he remembered that they were to visit Matthew and Lycoris before turning in for the night.  So he got out of the bathroom once he was done and said,

"Ok, I'm all done.  The bathroom's free, darling."

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, they sure are.  We do have a nice library downstairs.  I'll take you there tomorrow and tell you about the books we have and perhaps I can read to you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:31 am

(Ahh no problem and sorry if anything I wrote led to a misunderstanding or something of the sort. XD)

Nerine nodded and replied, "Ok. I'll be done quickly."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek then entered the bathroom to wash up and refresh herself.

Lycoris nodded happily and replied,

"I love that idea. It's been a while since anyone read to me anything and I miss hearing such wonderful stories. That would be a lot of fun."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:37 am

(It's ok.  XD)

As Alex waited for Nerine to finish up in the bathroom, he felt relieved that he and Nerine were finally safe although he couldn't help but worry about Lisianthus as well.  But he took the only course of action he thought was best and had to deal with the consequences.

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "All right.  Then that's what we'll do.  It'll be fun reading together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:40 am

(Hmm Alex reminded me of Lisianthus and the other party but we can leave them for now. It would be too hectic managing the three parties. XD)

Nerine finished using the bathroom, having washed up and brushed her hair to make herself look all fresh. She went out of the bathroom and approaching Alex happily, she said,

"I am all done, my Alex."

Lycoris nodded excitedly and replied, "It will be. I am really happy I got to know you, Matt. We only met quite recently but I already feel as though I have known you for a long time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:42 am

(Ahh yeah, that's true.  XD)

Alex happily approached Nerine and hugging her, he replied,

"Gosh, you look beautiful."

He gave her a quick, sweet kiss on the lips.

Matthew smiled softly and replied, "I feel exactly the same.  It is like we were meant to meet, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:45 am

Nerine returned the hug and kiss most happily, pouring all her emotions into it. After the kiss was eventually broken, she gazed lovingly into Alex's eyes and said,

"And you look gorgeous, my Alex. How did I become so lucky to have met and married you?"

Lycoris giggled happily and replied, "Do you think so? But I guess it can be only viewed this way. It was a very strange meeting but one of a kind."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:52 am

Alex blushed and replied,

"Awww I'm the lucky one to have met you, darling.  To be with this angel every day, gosh, how other men must envy me."

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Yes, that's true but a very welcome meeting, all the same."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:56 am

Nerine giggled happily and replied,

"Aww I missed hearing your flatteries and beautiful words. I could never get bored of hearing those ever. Well, I tell you. Why don't we see your friend, say hi and thank you, then we can come back here and enjoy each other's company to our hearts' content?"

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, it is indeed."

She had a happy and content smile over her face, feeling truly carefree for those moments.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 5:59 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that sounds good.  We'll go say hi to Matt and Lycoris and then we can return here and rest.  First, we have to find out where they are."

He led the way out of the room and found a nearby maid, asking her where Matthew and Lycoris were.  She then pointed them to the room where Lycoris was staying.

Matthew smiled softly and gently brushed the back of his left hand against Lycoris' right cheek, feeling happy and content with her presence.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:02 am

Nerine took a deep breath and followed Alex to the room the maid had pointed at, where Lycoris and Matthew were. There, they knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

Lycoris blushed deeply as Matthew brushed his hand against her cheek although she didn't mind it. Just then, she heard the knock on the door and curiously, she said,

"Umm could it be Olivia again?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:08 am

Matthew replied, "Maybe but I'll go find out."

He got up and opening the door, there was Alex and Nerine.  A smile forming on his face, Matthew shook Alex's hand and said,

"Alex, it's so good to see you."

Alex replied, "It's been a while, Matt."

He looked to Nerine and said, "Darling, this is Matt, another one of my longtime friends."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:10 am

Nerine curtseyed politely to Matt and smiling softly, she said,

"It's such a pleasure to meet you, Sir Matt. Alex told me a lot about you. It was quite generous and kind of you to receive us here."

Meanwhile, Lycoris could hear Nerine's and Alex's voices and a delighted smile formed on her face, happiness showing all over it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:18 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "It's no problem, my lady.  Lady Penelope explained the situation to me and I was more than happy to help.  Please do come in."

He stepped aside so that the couple could enter Lycoris' room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:23 am

Nerine and Alex entered the room, and Lycoris could hear their footsteps as they approached. Unable to contain her happiness, she said,

"Alex, Nerine, it's you, right? It-it's been so long. I missed you two so much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:27 am

Alex smiled softly and replied, "Yes, it's us, Lycoris.  It's been a while, hasn't it?"

Matthew added, "Lycoris has said such wonderful things about you two, especially you, my lady."

He nodded towards Nerine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: