Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 7:03 am

(I see. Maybe you should give some of your experiences to Lisianthus. It could help her out. XD)

Lisianthus watched as Ryan headed back with a broken heart, depressed over how bad things have become between them. Her eyes teared up at the sight but she didn't stop him, although she felt that every step he took away from her made things even worse between them.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 7:14 am

(Yup, I should.  XD)

Meanwhile, Ryan headed back inside without taking one glance at Lisianthus.  He then headed directly to his room and decided to just shut himself in for the rest of the night and definitely didn't want anyone's company.  Everything just seemed to go downhill for him.  First, Lycoris was gone and now Lisianthus seemed to not want anything to do with him.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 11:32 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Meanwhile, the party had finished eating their dinner and Rosaline wondered how Ryan was. She was worried about him especially since he didn't have anything to eat and seemed quite depressed.

After everyone had gone on their way, she turned to Bryan and said,

"Umm my love, I am worried about Ryan. He's been feeling pretty down lately."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 3:39 am

Bryan looked worried as well and nodding, he replied, "Yes, I agree.  Should we go visit him?  We can check his room first."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 4:49 pm

Rosaline nodded and replied, 

"Yes, that's a good idea. I don't think it would be wise to leave him on his own when he's feeling so down."

She picked up the puppies in her arms and followed Bryan to Ryan's room, hoping they would find him there.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 10:33 pm

Bryan gently held on to Rosaline's arm as they and the puppies headed to Ryan's room.  Once they were at his door, Bryan knocked gently and asked, 

"Ryan, are you there?"

Meanwhile, Ryan was on his bed, staring at the ceiling.  Although he heard Bryan, he didn't reply, hoping that he'd go away.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:40 am

(Ahh I am back from college now. Sorry I am late. It took me longer than usual to come back and all. XD)

Rosaline furrowed her eyebrows as there was no response, and although it could be because Ryan wasn't in the room, something told Rosaline that he was and wouldn't reply.

Knocking again, she gently said, "Ryan, if you are in there, please answer us. We are just worried about you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:54 am

(Ahh no problem.  Welcome back.  ^^)

Ryan sighed and finally replied quietly, "I'm sorry but I just want to be alone, ok?  I do appreciate your concern."

Bryan looked on with worry at Rosaline, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:00 am

(Thanks. ^^)

Rosaline sighed and felt conflicted as well, as she was worried about Ryan and didn't want to leave him by himself and in the same time, she didn't want to push him. Turning to Bryan, she quietly said,

"I'm worried about him, Ryan. Something must have happened to upset him so, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:01 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I agree."

He looked thoughtful and then said, "Perhaps you should talk to him alone, my love.  He might open up more if it's only one of us with him."

(Random but have you ever heard of the Danganronpa series?  It's a Japanese VN series.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:04 am

(Ahh nope, not really. XD This is my first time to hear of it. Have you tried it?)

Rosaline was silent for a moment then nodding, she said, "Okay. I'm willing to try. I just want him to snap out of this."

She handed Bryan the puppies gently then knocking again on the door, she gently said,

"Ryan, I just want to see you and make sure you're ok. I'll just take 5 minutes, no more then I'll leave you alone. Please?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:13 am

(Ahh nope but I have it now, thanks to my bf.  There's a wiki entry Danganronpa in case you're interested.  ^^)

Ryan sighed again and after taking a deep breath, he replied, "Ok, come in then."

Bryan turned to Rosaline and quietly asked, "Do you want us to wait outside, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:28 am

(Ahh thanks. I'll check it out. ^^)

Rosaline nodded to Bryan and replied, "Ok. I won't keep you waiting for long."

She then opened the door carefully and went inside, closing it again after her. She looked worriedly but gently at Ryan, as she observed how depressed he was.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:32 am

(No problem.  ^^)

Ryan looked up as he saw Rosaline enter the room and quietly, he asked,

"Is Bryan outside?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:37 am

Rosaline nodded slowly and replied, 

"Yes. We didn't want to overwhelm you with all of us entering."

She approached Ryan carefully and gently said, "We're worried about you. It's not like the Ryan I know to lock himself up like this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:41 am

Ryan replied, "I-I'm fine.  If you're thinking about dinner earlier, I wasn't hungry.  I might get a snack later if my appetite returns."

He was unsure of whether to bring up Lisianthus, as part of him did and another part of him didn't.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:45 am

Rosaline took a seat beside Ryan and looking seriously at him, she said,

"Now Ryan, you can fool anyone with that but not me. I can look at you and just tell how you're feeling and I know that you're feeling pretty down."

Her looks softening, she gently asked, "Is it about Lycoris? You know that she'll come back, right? I have no doubt about that at all myself. It's just a matter of time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:54 am

Ryan shook his head and replied, "I am worried about Lycoris but that's not what's troubling me."

He sighed and then quietly added, "It's Sia.  I-I think she wants to break up with me and I don't know what to do."

His face looked to be on the verge of tears but did his best to contain his emotions.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 5:16 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Rosaline was taken aback by Ryan's response, and her feelings were quite conflicted over the news. A devilish part of her was telling her to take advantage of this; it was the perfect chance for her to destroy Lisianthus' and Ryan's relationship forever. 

However, she quickly shook away such thoughts, and put her internal feelings aside, thinking that what mattered the most that moment was Ryan's well-being and happiness even if she had sacrifice the chance to have him back. So taking a breath, she gently asked,

"Umm why do you say that? Did something happen between you two? Did you fight or something?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 11:01 pm

Ryan replied, "I-I tried to talk to her but she doesn't want to talk to me.  S-she didn't say anything but I could tell from her eyes.  She doesn't want anything to do with me and I-I can't blame her.  I kept so much from her even though I had good reasons and everything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 1:27 am

Rosaline still felt confused and replied,

"Is she suddenly feeling that way? There must be a reason why she might be thinking of that. What happened between you two? I mean, did you do something that upset her so? What did you keep from her?"

From what she observed before, Lisianthus truly loved Ryan and wouldn't want to break up with him unless something very major happened.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 2:57 am

Ryan took a deep breath and then told Rosaline what he had kept from Lisianthus, about how he knew where Lycoris and Alex were all this time and why he kept their location a secret.  He also revealed information about the shapeshifter and others that were involved, feeling as though he could completely trust Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 5:19 pm

Rosaline's eyes widened in surprise as she heard all of this from Ryan. It was astonishing to hear how Ryan knew about everything and kept it from everyone, especially Lisianthus. Instinctively, she replied in a surprised tone but not one of blame,

"You were wrong of course. To know all that and not tell anyone."

Taking a breath, she thought things over and then replied quietly, 

"I can see why Lisianthus would be upset. It's normal considering the amount of information you kept from her but I can understand your reasons and umm, I don't find it rational of her to want to break up with you. I mean, getting upset at you is one thing but to want to break up is going too far."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:01 pm

Ryan looked hopefully at Rosaline and replied, "You think so?  I mean-a part of me did want to tell her but you know how Sia can get.  I was afraid she'd overreact and force Lycoris and Alex to return against their will.  And the shapeshifter-I haven't liked what she's done in the past but I can see that she isn't a bad person."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 2:31 am

Rosaline nodded thoughtfully and replied,

"I think so. I mean, I guess it's only natural she'd be upset but I believe it's only for a time and it will pass. It's not like you betrayed her or meant harm or anything. Maybe Sia is feeling a bit stressed lately because of all the events around us so that's why you got the idea that she wants to break up but I am sure she won't go that far. She'll calm down and you two will resolve things."

Although Rosaline appeared calm and wise, it hurt a lot inside to be reconciling between the man she loved very much and another woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: