Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Jingle Bells EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Jingle Bells EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Jingle Bells EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Jingle Bells EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Jingle Bells EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Jingle Bells EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Jingle Bells EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Jingle Bells EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Jingle Bells EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Jingle Bells

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Jingle Bells Empty
PostSubject: Jingle Bells   Jingle Bells EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:48 pm

Jingle Well
By Miss Nile

Dashing through the snow
In a one horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go
Laughing all the way

Christmas; such a beautiful, happy occasion that fills every house with twinkling, colorful lights and merry, joyful laughs. It’s the one occasion when all families gather together, say their prayers and hope for a peaceful, blissful new year upon them and upon their children. It’s the day when those little children would gather around the Christmas tree and their gleeful cries as they discover their presents fill the halls of home with joy.

Bells on bob tails ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to laugh and sing
A sleighing song tonight

In a lovely village near a major city, Christmas had spread its spirits all over, making the atmosphere more cheerful than it could have ever been. The lights and Christmas trees filled the place, and the streets were full of men dressed in Santa’s clothes, while the children ran around happily, sweets in
hands and smiles from one jaw to another.

Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells

But unfortunately, it wasn’t like that all around the village, for every rule has an exception.

Jingle all the way
Oh, what fun it is to ride

For one house between all the others wasn’t beautifully decorated. One house, surely the only one in the whole neighborhood, perhaps the whole village, wasn’t twinkling under the happiness of Christmas’ day.

“Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way...Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh...”

She yawned slowly, and anyone who laid an eye on her that very moment, might have called her drunk, or maybe dead. For the white color clear over her face, and those lips that were closer to blue in color, might have made her look very well dead.

But if anyone were dead around there, it wouldn’t be her.

She smiled to herself, creepily. The smell around the place was starting to get weird, to get ugly. Yet she didn’t seem bothered by it. In fact, that ugly smell to her was like the smell of roses, a smell she’d have traded the world to smell before. And now, it was real before her.

Her smile widened, not becoming any less creepy, and her hands slowly, surely moved to the body next to her.

“Oh, look at that...” she chuckled slowly, and looking even closer at the corpse that lay beside, her eyes looking deeply into the carcass’s blue ocean eyes. How they stared open and wide but could see nothing, for their owner was long gone into another world. Then again, they had never been much useful in life, would they be at death?

Her eyes moved slowly from the poor thing’s own eyes, and shifted to look instead at the deep, fatal wound she had exactly in the heart; a knife, tall, sharp and sheer, still stuck into there, its sheerness covered by the pool of blood it was immersed into. The lady’s hands moved to the knife, and coldly, strongly, surely enough, plucked it out.

“Such a helpless thing now, aren’t you...? Then again, helpless is not new to you. What have you been in life other than helpless, useless? No...hang on, you were devilish. Oh yes, you were mean, cruel, ugly...of course, how could I forget? But now...now, you are nothing. You are an absolute nothing.”

Her eyes shifted again to the corpse’s blank ones, and for a moment, she stared into the blue eyes of her dead companion for a moment. Her stare was blank, but then suddenly, there was a frown on her face, and she angrily murmured,

“Those blue things...ugly as ever, yet everyone liked them, everyone paid compliments to them...”

Her frown hardened and she groaned, then feeling the knife in her hand still, her frown slowly turned into a grin, and slowly, but with such feelings, she gave a slash after a slash, and those blue beautiful eyes-the only beautiful thing in that body then despite its deadly, eternal stare-gone.

The lady breathed heavily, taking deep, slow breaths, but looked quite happy at her work. A masterpiece, in her thoughts and mind, indeed. Those ugly, blue eyes she had detested so much were finally gone forever. And the soul that had enjoyed having them was gone forever too.

“Heh, heh...jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way...Silly song...Stop singing, damn you...”

She slowly rose to her feet, threw the blood-stained knife nearby, and looked again at the pool of blood that messed the whole room, and the body in the middle of it. She turned her eyes to look down at herself-blood staining her from head to foot. She had a lot of work to do, and if she wanted to finish it on time, she had better start already.

It was only a couple of hours later. She was now all clean, beautiful even. She had carefully gotten rid of her bloody clothes, had a hot bath, and was dressed in a stunning little black dress. Oh yes, surely it was Christmas, surely it was the night to ‘celebrate,’ but her sister only died very recently, didn’t she? To wear black was the least thing she could do for her!

She took a look in the mirror, brushed her hair and tidied it in an elegant up-do. Now everything was perfect.

Dashing through the snow
O'er the fields we go
Laughing all the way

Just then, there was a knock on the door. The lady smiled to herself, and moved downstairs steadily, although in her mind, thousands of things were running around madly.

She opened it, and greeted a handsome, respectable young man, who carried in his arms a couple of bouquets of flowers. His hazel eyes were twinkling happily as he caught sight of his wife dressed so beautifully, and there was almost no difference between the happiness in his eyes and the happiness in the streets with Christmas’ spirits.

“My love,” he greeted her happily and after giving her a quick kiss, he presented her with one of the bouquets, and she thanked him as sweetly as ever, gave him another kiss, and looked more grateful than she’d ever been, that he felt that Christmas had done a really good work on her.

“Where is your sister? I got her a lovely bouquet of flowers, too. Tulips; her favorites.”

“Oh, how sweet of you, love...She is upstairs. I think she’s getting ready for our outing but let me take you to her. And you’ll give her the bouquet then we can head all together outside to enjoy our lovely night.”

Her husband agreed wholeheartedly, and holding his hands, she led him upstairs.

Bells on bob tails ring
Making spirits bright
What fun it is to laugh and sing
A sleighing song tonight

He stood fixed, speechless. The bouquet in his hand dropped to the ground.
The sight was too unbearable.

The white bed, stained by the blood of his sweetheart.

The white bed, carrying his sweetheart.

And those blue eyes he had adored before so much-terribly, mercilessly torn away.

And his sweetheart, long gone.

And his dreams. Dead.

Long lost.

He’d felt nothing for a long time. He saw nothing, he heard nothing, his vision was all black yet he stood still in his place.

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way

The next thing he felt was a strong pain in his side.

The next thing he saw was the same very knife immersed into his side. And only getting deeper.

The next thing he saw was the look on his wife’s face, angry and happy, victorious and upset, hateful and loving.

“How do you like it? So upset for her? So upset that she’s gone and you two won’t be able to betray me anymore?! So upset that she’s gone and you won’t be able to adore and love her anymore while throwing me away anymore?! Well, I’ll be kind enough to let you follow her! That ugly, stupid, cruel, disgusting thing!”

Perhaps it was the pain who had snapped him out of the shock, or perhaps it was the look on his wife’s face, or perhaps it was something deep, deep within him that only arose when he’d seen the disfigured corpse...

But the next thing he felt was a pure, agonizing pain within him, anger that made him forget the pain he felt in his side, made him blind to the blood that was flowing profusely out of his body.  

Oh, what fun it is to ride

The knife was into her abdomen. Immersed deeply, intensely. It stabbed thoughtlessly, once, twice, over and over again.

Her body fell to the ground, lifeless.

His body soon followed after.

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.

-------
Well, it's definitely a while since I've written anything. XD I hope you enjoy this one although it's quite different from what I usually write. I'd hoped it would have turned out better than this but I suppose it's good for a first try at this sort. =\

And ahem, if there's any resemblance between the characters and other certain characters of mine, they are completely different people. XD

Enjoy. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Jingle Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells   Jingle Bells EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Gosh, this was bloody and so sad, too.   Crying or Very sad   I wonder if you wrote this because yesterday was Valentine's Day and whatnot.  lol  I'm against the idea of the holiday, just because I think it's not really a holiday but just an excuse for chocolate makers and flower sellers to make lots of money.  XP

But anyway, it was well written for a first try at this genre.  And yup, I can definitely see resemblances here in regards to certain RP characters.  Although Alex says that if he was the guy in the story, he wouldn't kill Nerine but just let himself die so he could be with Lycoris.   Razz
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Jingle Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells   Jingle Bells EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 4:35 am

Ahh thanks, phoenix, and nope, that was completely a coincidence. XD I agree with you there but I meant the story to have a more of Christmas mood to contrast its happiness with the events between the characters although I am not sure how successful I was. XD

And ahh, I am pretty sure things wouldn't be like that between Nerine, Alex and Lycoris. Razz I did get my inspiration for the story off them, though. XD
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Jingle Bells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jingle Bells   Jingle Bells Empty

Back to top Go down

Jingle Bells
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing-
Jump to: