Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl] EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl] EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl] EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl] EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl] EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl] EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl] EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl] Empty
PostSubject: Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl]   Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl] EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl] Dedication

~ Dedicated to my very dear friend, phoenixgirl. Thank you very much for being such a wonderful, supporting friend who never left my side and was always here for me when I needed it. Thank you for being my best, oldest, kindest and most inspiring friend. I learned a lot of things from you and I am truly happy with our friendship. You're really a great person, phoenix, and I am honored to be your friend. You rock. Hug

Lineart by xxlei_chanxx
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl]   Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl] EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:29 pm

Aww, thanks, Love. It's a very beautiful pic and I'm guessing the girls are us? XD And I value our friendship highly as well. Thank you for being there for me, too. I know I'm not the easiest person to tolerate and I thank you for supporting me through all the times since we've known each other. ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl]   Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl] EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:55 am

Yup, the girls are supposed to be us although I'm aware that there are some points that are inaccurate. XD I am sorry about that. ^^ It's really that the colors didn't want to work out at some point and I had to play around them. XD

I'll try to fix it if possible. ^^ And thank you again for being my friend, phoenix. There is nothing as wonderful as having a true friend. Hug
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl]   Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl] EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 6:27 am

That's very beautifully done! Well done, Miss Nile.

And congratulations to both Miss Nile & Phoenixgirl on the on-going friendship. May your friendship continue to prosper Smile

Hug *hugs for both Miss Nile & Phoenixgirl*
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl]   Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl] EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:21 pm

Thank you very much, Elie. ^^

And it goes without mentioning that you are a very good friend of mine as well. Hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl]   Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl] Empty

Back to top Go down

Friendship Goes On Forever [Dedicated to phoenixgirl]
Page 1 of 1