Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers!

Go down 
+3
ELIE-3173
rgangsta
Miss Nile
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! Empty
PostSubject: The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers!   The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:13 pm

The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! ANLOGO

Nope, nothing is wrong with your eyes. Arabian Nights: The Three Apples is ready to be tested! And that's exactly why we need beta-testers.

Now, in case you don't know about this game, I'd like to introduce you to it.

The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! Story

You play as Vizier Jaafar, vizier of his highness, Caliph Harun Al-Rashid, in the fictional town of Farahan. A chest has been found, containing a dead young woman cut into nineteen pieces. It's your mission to find the murderer in three days, or be executed instead!

In a game of more than an hour long, you're going to solve puzzles, answer questions and find the mystery of the woman's murderer.

The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! Screenshots

The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! Scre
The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! S1
The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! S2

The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! Betabeta

Right now, I have the alpha-testing stage and the last touches left. If you'd like to beta-test, I'd expect from you the following,

• Finding the bugs around such as errors and lags.

• Proofreading. Not like you have check every single sentence, but more that you tell me of the spelling and grammar mistakes you notice. English is not my native language and I make mistakes sometimes.

• Reporting the small mistakes around maps and characters, including the optional ones.

That's all! You have 5 days from now to let me know you're interested, and I'd be more than happy to make you a beta-tester. I need a total of 3 participants and in case more than that joined, I'll choose three by sending the game exclusively to them.

Other than that, I'd like the release date to be 15 August by the most, if not before.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
rgangsta
rgangsta

Male
Number of posts : 22
Title : The Boss
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers!   The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:04 pm

I'll beta-test! Seems like a great game.
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers!   The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:17 pm

I'll volunteer. I have more time this time around and it's been a long time since my last on. I'll love to lend a hand to improve the game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kuidon
Kuidon

Male
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers!   The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Hey,
Truthfully I had almost forgotten about this place when I got an email about this. =P

But, your game looks really cool, I definately want to play it when its released. And Ill happily beta test before hand if youd like. Regardless, well done and good luck with it, Im glad to see your still making games. =)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers!   The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:48 am

Hi Love,

I'm happy that the game is almost done. I have time to beta test as well. ^^
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
EbilKid

Male
Number of posts : 132
Title : I am Ebil. XD
Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers!   The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:05 am

Sure! Very Happy I'd love to be with the beta-testers!
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers!   The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:20 am

It's great to see that many people would like to volunteer. ^^

However, as I already mentioned, I'll have to choose just 3 to test out the game. There will be a special secret forum for them to post all the found bugs, lags, mistakes, etc. I'll let everyone know once the 5 days are over. ^^

In the meantime, keep posting. <3
Back to top Go down
Ruffi
Ruffi

Female
Number of posts : 90
Title : The Thief of Mind
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers!   The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:22 pm

Hey, would it be okay if I wanted to volunteer as well? I usually don't miss small details when playing and I'd love to beta test this game.
Back to top Go down
http://fluffymechanism.tumblr.com
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers!   The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Haha, I didn't expect so many from here to volunteer. XD

That said, I think I might accept all of you, guys. I'd like to have this game released as soon as possible, so it wouldn't hurt to have a few more beta-testers.

Since I've got a good number of members, I won't wait for the 5 days. Will be uploading the game tonight. Expect it. :>
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers!   The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:29 am

Double post. The game is now available for download in its forum, which can be seen only by beta-testers. Thanks to everyone who volunteered. Please check the special forum. ^^

Closing this topic now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers!   The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Three Apples needs Beta-Testers!
Page 1 of 1