Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Can good ever win over evil? EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Can good ever win over evil? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Can good ever win over evil? EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Can good ever win over evil? EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Can good ever win over evil? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Can good ever win over evil? EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Can good ever win over evil? EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Can good ever win over evil? EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Can good ever win over evil? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Can good ever win over evil?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Can good ever win over evil? Empty
PostSubject: Can good ever win over evil?   Can good ever win over evil? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 5:41 am

Well, I'm making another thread again. I guess since all this drama has happened in my online lately, it's inspired me to come up with new ideas. tongue

Anyway, the title does make this sound like it's going to be a debate thread but it's not. This is more of my opportunity to rant. (I know I shouldn't since rants seem to have caused some problems lately but I really do need to say this. Otherwise, it'll just get bottled up and I'll explode or something.)

As some of you know, I recently had my account deleted on a particular site because I was so fed up with the drama and certain dark people flaming me. >.< Now here's the part that I'm upset about. I ghost the place this morning before work and I find out that one of those people who flamed me posted on the site. Here's the thing. According to the rules, flaming isn't allowed but if it happens, the offender is banned for one month. It just ticks me off that such a person (whether he's a human being or not, that's another story) who flamed me, told lies about me, and hurt me in the process was allowed to get away with such behavior. I mean, he wasn't even punished for his misconduct.

That's why it makes me wonder if good people out there can ever win in the end. (Obviously, I think the flamer is a bad person.) I'd like to think that good people can win but my hope for that is really small now. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Can good ever win over evil?   Can good ever win over evil? EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 9:39 am

Call me crazy or I watch much anime, but good always win.

Never lose hope, Phoenix, there is a God who stands with those who just want their part.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can good ever win over evil?   Can good ever win over evil? EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 5:27 am

@Love:

Yup, I know. I do try my best to keep up the faith, as it were. I guess with what's happened lately on that site, it's hard to do so, though. Ironically, I don't experience drama on any other site so I wonder if that's saying something. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Can good ever win over evil?   Can good ever win over evil? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 2:44 am

Well, for me, I think they are draw in the end. Or might be, if this world is realy geting creazy evil can win.
Well, you know this world is already geting creazy, we even can't think clearly now, wich one is the good one and wich one is the evil one. Like when I was 7 I watch sleeping beauty, and the witch there are evil, but now when I watch Harry Potter the witch now good. When I watch a horor movie, vampire always play the evil part, but when I watch anime(or playing aveyond), vampire is not as bad as that.
So that's why I think they are draw in the end. If evil die sometimes good can die too right!
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can good ever win over evil?   Can good ever win over evil? EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 4:36 am

@Fuu:

Ahh I see. Now that makes sense. In a way, I suppose the media is saying that good and evil can't be clearly defined. I guess they're trying to make fiction more like reality. lol
Back to top Go down
talia
talia

Female
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Can good ever win over evil?   Can good ever win over evil? EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 11:00 am

Dont worry phoenix i kinda agree with fuu there is no good without bad Life would be boring if it was goodi goodi I know it hurts alot but We learn from each wound i guess thats why this world was made .....

I kinda stink at cheering people up
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can good ever win over evil?   Can good ever win over evil? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 5:19 am

@Talia:

Awww, it's ok. You're better than some certain dark people that I know. Wink

But yeah, I guess it's just been frustrating when such people like that get away with bad behavior and aren't punished appropriately for it. I have this rigid sense of justice in the world and feel that I have to correct it and all that. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Can good ever win over evil?   Can good ever win over evil? EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 8:33 am

@PG: when you had a time to see my country, you'll found that kind of man almost every where. I even had ever get a post like this:
"Don't call yourself Indonesian if you never bribe a police!"
Well, I neve bribe a police, but I had laugh at a police when he stoped my car (in this condition I laugh at him when he's inspecting my father, not after it, and I seat next to my father so he sure can see and hear my laugh that time)and then he don't find any mistake with my father (he's the one who driving)--after that my father got angry at me and said, "What if he found a mistake in me?" and I said "He just want some extra money that's why he stoped us."

Now, when you involve in this condition, Wich one you think is evil, my atitude in front of the officer, or the police who stoped us with no reason, that's make us late to pick my mother up from her working place.

But if you are a kind of some outlaw guy, I think you'll like my country, there's a mone, there's a solution! Hahaha. . ., hope it'll change, even it's a little impossible now.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can good ever win over evil?   Can good ever win over evil? EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 5:38 am

@Fuu:

Well, I understand what you're saying and all. What you described is a hard situation to define in terms of who's right and wrong.

But I suppose I'm referring more to a situation in which someone was clearly wrong but yet they weren't punished for it. For example, on another site which shall remain nameless, someone flamed me and that person should have been banned for one month (according to the rules). But he wasn't. So it made me wonder if good people in this world can ever win when bad people can get away with such awful behavior.
Back to top Go down
talia
talia

Female
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Can good ever win over evil?   Can good ever win over evil? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 12:52 am

There are some peolpe who get away with their mistakes but its only for a time there always comes a point in their life when they are punished for their deeds Dun worry phoenix those dark freaks will be punished one day Razz

btw thanks for the comment
Back to top Go down
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg

Male
Number of posts : 496
Title : The Omega Weapon
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Can good ever win over evil?   Can good ever win over evil? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 1:20 am

In truth it's these times we face hardship. God himself, even in times let man use there law to allow there excuses to go by even though the bible instructed us not to what we were not suppose to, He let them do as they want but he still stood with them. He stood by you even in these times. Never once did anyone or the bible say he was in the heavens most high out of our reach. He has standed by us like Jesus still does today.

Heck think of it like this, as long as you hold a grudge like this, this makes you as low as them, but if you bless and pray for them, you would be amazed how the Holy spirit, the very light that is neither darkness or magic, but the very power that illuminates from God, can make many hearts break free from there stone hearts. God never forced his creation [Us] to worship him, he let us choose. Never once has he said "Get behind me cause your a sinner". No, He only extended his holy hand when you sought fit to serve him. Even i know this well.

I can tell you this for sure. Your ideas on cyber bullying and such are a good one but we can't go all out banning them without reason unless caught. But my point is you should leave this in God's hand whether you believe or not, It all seem's hopeless and our needs for these cold hearted people to change has not yet met, but he HAS heard you and it is in his plan to save many hearts [Which Jesus spoke of which is our spirit which just...well makes us] from Darkness.

You should not get eaten up like this. I STILL hate to see your lovely pretty pink hair get raffled up, they are nice but you knew well they had issues and pride over there guild. when it was a Website for fun and meeting some new friends, i wouldnt even care if i actually changed a priest guild and it suddenly switched to a satanic guild I would have all rights to leave.

But you did do a right thing leaving a place you could not handle.

But i still will always think of you as the best guild mother there is. And my prettiest sister. You really have a warm heart, you just need to let go, move on toward a future while they continue to linger onto what they think is more important then God, and...how you say "Take the bull by the horns". you have a new place to work here...Infact the pink color here somehow makes me blush and my hearts pounding, makes me a bit shyier and more embarrased here then Am- ...Uh, other place xD

You have new friend's. Here's what i want you to do. Don't ever look back at the past dont even reoccur them. Just acknowledge the mistakes you learned from them and never commit them again, just head for the future.

Besides... *kisses her cheek* How is some handsome guy gonna find you attractive if you wont cheer up ^_~

There's alot of guys who find your personality attractive and comforting =3

Think of it like this way as well, if they try to follow you here, I get to have some organic chew toys after chewing them out with a long conversation on there actions. Or these good lovely people here will hand there hind quarters to them first, depends who gets the the bad person[s] first. lol

Good will always win Sister. It's sometimes that even if it seems like they won, they actually lost. You have a warm, very attractive, welcoming, intelligent heart, they got obsessed over whats only pictures and digits, and they lost you. So they lost to begin with =3

Your real, the guilds are just not real. Your Lovable, The guilds are only 1's and 0's. your beautiful, There material, i see no warm heart in that. In some sense, your datable, the guilds are things.
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Anime_Marai/index.php?act=idx
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can good ever win over evil?   Can good ever win over evil? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 4:21 am

@Omega:

Well, that's good advice and all but here's the thing...There definitely is evidence that those dark ones have hurt some people on that site and it's not only me who has been victimized as a result. And I know you'll want to defend the admins there but I think it's pretty bad if regular members know about the bad stuff going on and the admins are completely clueless. Rolling Eyes

Honestly, I think anyone who resorts to bullying is a bad person. I'm sorry but I really do believe that. Especially after I was doing research about online bullying and found out that some people do commit suicide because of such bad behavior and that statistic keeps rising. And what ticks me off is this-There is a rule that specifically prohibits flaming and any such behavior results in a one month ban from the site. Now those who flamed me obviously were not banned. Like what's the point of having such a rule if the punishment won't be followed? Might as well just remove that rule. At least then there won't be any hypocrisy there.

And I'm not the kind of person who will let such an injustice go. Now that I know how serious online bullying is, I'm planning to take action on it. I want to make a site that addresses the issue and have it be a place where victims can share their experiences and people can help each other out. Also, I want to make my experience public so that people will really know what that place is like and won't be deceived. If people choose to go there afterwards, then that's their choice but at least I will have warned them of the true nature and how some people are just awful and don't get punished.

I'm sorry if this sounds really negative but a lot of good people have left because of what the bad people have done. The admin there promised that things would be done to sanction the bad people but now I don't believe her. So I have no choice but to make this a public fight and inform people because I do not want anyone else to be a victim of online bullying and possibly commit suicide as a result.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can good ever win over evil?   Can good ever win over evil? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 6:08 am

This isn't negative, Phoenix, it is actually the right thing to do, whatever you are going to do regarding that, consider me with you.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can good ever win over evil?   Can good ever win over evil? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:03 am

Thanks, Love. I appreciate the support and all. Smile Hug

Yeah, you can tell that that whole situation has completely frustrated me. Now if the offenders had been punished, I'd just be letting this go and moving on but since they weren't, well, you know...

Also, some of my really good friends have left there because of what happened. Although some of them were hurt personally, the others who weren't still decided to leave because of what that place had become. I talked to one of my friends on another site a few days ago and he told me that he's never planning on coming back. He wasn't specific on the details but I can figure it out. And one of my other friends is planning to leave there in a little over a month. (He wants to finish up some event stuff first.) He told me that he can't continue dealing with the stress that certain dark ones have inflicted upon him. Can't blame him, either.

So yeah, it's kind of bad and it makes me sad that a place that I really liked has become like that and friends that I've made there have all split apart now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can good ever win over evil?   Can good ever win over evil? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 8:06 am

Hmmm, I kinda know who are them.

However, we can't blame them as that place is in a totally mess.
Back to top Go down
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can good ever win over evil?   Can good ever win over evil? EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 6:29 pm

Indeed and i understand sister.

Well...As usual, Im right by your side. Just don't get carried away.

Well I guess one logical way to stop bullying online is to pull all the bullies off the computer at the same time and ban them till they ditch the attitude at the same time.

But i warn you sister, but a good one, they WILL fight back. Like back then we were young, we were always revengeful and we never gave up till we either won or fixed the current situation in our irrational way and expect it to stay that way. Those who bully are still immature and will fight with all there heart and soul so they can build themselves up. I hope your prepared for a long war.

I know how those good people feel being bullied, Infact my advice which is a true fact, should go out to them as well. Don't forget i forgot the stressed and spiritually hurt.

But i can say one thing. Just because someone did a dark deed or is considered evil, doesnt mean they are, we were mislead back in the times during Christ and today alot of us still prefer to be mislead and stay in our fantasies then face reality and facts. PLEASe keep in mind they are not dark and evil, they are mislead but they practice bullying alot and that's alot of what they only know. Try to continue to show a gentle heart-- Break the heart of stone.

[Now a Satanic or a stubborn obsessive worshipper of false Gods, now those [might] be considered evil people.]
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can good ever win over evil?   Can good ever win over evil? EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 4:45 am

@Omega:

Well, I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree on this issue. I'm not sure if you've ever been a victim of bullying but I have, when I was younger. It does hurt a lot and I don't think such an offense should be easily dismissed. Such people who have nothing better to do than to hurt others (whether in real life or online) shouldn't bother interacting with people. I have no compassion for such people who commit such evil and don't atone for their sins, whether privately or publicly.

And no, I won't be starting my crusade on a certain site that shall remain nameless. I'll be creating my own place, informing people about the seriousness of online bullying and how some have committed suicide as a result. And I'm not afraid to tell my story to complete strangers. If what I do saves a person's life, then I know that I made a difference and that's good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg

Male

PostSubject: Re: Can good ever win over evil?   Can good ever win over evil? EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 3:23 pm

But we should always have mercy and compassion.

I was bullied back then in public but i never returned a punch for a punch.

If your going to trade blow for blow, These people wont understand and fight fiercely. They need a welcoming hand. They need someone whop can teach then the right things, If they don't change by there free will well... Leave them be but help those who are bullied to just walk away.

Just becareful what you speak sister and what you [might] do during this time.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Can good ever win over evil?   Can good ever win over evil? EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 6:52 pm

@Omega:

Well, I can't stay on long but figured I might as well clear this up.

I don't want to continue an argument about this. For future reference, when I say "Let's agree to disagree," that usually means I don't want to continue bickering about it. We're going to have different points of view about this issue and you need to understand where I'm coming from although you don't have to agree on it.

(And on the point of bullying, I'm not sure if you've ever had a group of people attack you. One person attacking isn't as bad as a whole group. And I do remember that on Anime Marai, there was an incident that was pretty bad but fortunately, Hyuugie ended up banning those responsible in the end. That's what I would wish happen for a certain place that shall remain nameless.)

Also, I don't like being told what to do. I'm responsible for my own actions and you're making me sound like I'm the enemy here. I've had enough attacks as it is. Those responsible have hurt me so much physically and emotionally that my doctor had to place me on medication just to keep my stress level under control and that is not fun. >.<

So maybe you can see why I don't have any compassion for such bad people out there and them being hypocrites and pretending to be nice on top of it afterwards. And it isn't just me-there are lots of victims of online bullying out there and they need to be helped, too.

If you can prove me wrong and those people turn out to be good (like they apologize for their actions or other such equal compensation), then I'll take back my words but until then...

Going to lock this up now to prevent any further arguments over this issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can good ever win over evil?   Can good ever win over evil? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can good ever win over evil?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: Debates and Serious Discussion-
Jump to: