Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
One Page Of That Diary EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
One Page Of That Diary EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
One Page Of That Diary EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
One Page Of That Diary EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

One Page Of That Diary EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

One Page Of That Diary EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
One Page Of That Diary EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

One Page Of That Diary EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

One Page Of That Diary EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

One Page Of That Diary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

One Page Of That Diary Empty
PostSubject: One Page Of That Diary   One Page Of That Diary EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:32 pm

One Page Of That Diary

Dear diary,

It’s been such a short while since she has left me, yet I feel like it has been such a long, tiring while. The world is becoming such a cold, cruel place without her in it that every moment that passes on me seems like hell in my eyes. I miss her. I really do. Why couldn’t she stay with me if she had no important person, no important thing in that world, the humans’ world?

Here I am now, all alone. I cannot find anything pleasant to do or think about without her. Just one thing is on my mind. How to reach her, how to find her again. Oh how I hate being a god! Why the hell couldn’t I be born a devil, or a human? Why the hell am I a god? I’ve never felt such despise for my race as much as I do now. All because it has prevented me from being with her.

But I will find a way to go to the humans’ world no matter what. I promised her, I promised her to be with her always and if an obstacle stood before us, I will remove it. I still remember our marriage vow…even though I know it’s not a real marriage of course, it still feels special, just a vow between us.

“…In life and in death, together forever, as wife and husband.”

She stared into my eyes for a few moments after we finished saying that, and I stared back for a few seconds before she burst out laughing happily, and I couldn’t help but laugh merrily with her.

“That was a little silly now, wasn’t it? But I think I liked it nonetheless.” She said after she finished her laughing.

“I liked it, too, you know. Especially that last part, wife and husband.”

She smiled and then looked at the ring in her finger. It was a simple ring I had given her before, nothing too fancy. But it was special for me, and I hoped it was for her as well.

“So are you considered my husband now?” She said as she looked up at me with her beautiful red eyes and held both my hands with her own.

“Hmm…guess so. Between us, anyways.” It was no real marriage vow, but it was a simplified version of our dream, a happily married couple living together anywhere. I was ready to follow her anywhere, and she was traveling soon to the humans’ world, just like we have been promised. Of course, I would follow her just like I did all the while I’ve known her.

“I love you, William. I can’t wait till the time we both are together in the humans’ world, settle down, marry and be the happiest couple ever. That will make you happy, won’t it?”

I nodded and wrapping my arms around her to draw her close, I replied, “It surely will. I will follow you anywhere you will take me, Rosaline. Anywhere.”

Wasn’t that our vow? Yes, it was. So no matter how we part, I will still find a way for us to join again. I said I would follow her anywhere, to the moon if she wanted, and I would. I would spend my whole life searching for a way to find her if I had to.

That moment we had to part was the worst ever for me. The moment I was told that I couldn’t go with her was a nightmare.

“I…I guess it’s time, William.” She said as she approached me to say goodbye at last. It was her department day, and she was leaving that day. To the humans’ world. She said goodbye to everyone else but left me for the end. And now it was my turn. I averted my gaze from her, unable to say a word, reply or even look at her.

“William? Look at me, William. Stop acting like a baby.” That was Rosaline. Even in the most dramatic and saddest moments she would still get angry quickly and let go of those peeved words. But I was peeved enough. I felt the urge to cry but I kept it inside; I was a man, men are strong and don’t cry.

“You don’t have to go, yet you are still going.” I finally replied after I got some strength to.

She didn’t reply immediately, but it took her a few moments. Then I could feel her approaching me closer and hugging me gently, saying, “You said you will find me, right, William? You said you’ll find a way to join me, right?”

Her gesture moved me and I couldn’t help but just hug her back and nod to her question, replying, “I will, Rosaline. If it took me the whole time, I will find you again.”

I could hear her sniffs between her words as she replied, “And I will be always waiting, William. I’ll wait, I promise. I’ll wait for you the whole time if I had to. You are my closest friend, my dear brother, my most precious love.”

I cannot continue anymore. It hurts to remember such beautiful memories about her. I only yearn more to see her, just for a moment. Just for one minute. One second if I could. I really miss her but I won’t give up. I promised to find her, and I will do whatever it takes me to find her so that I fulfill my promise and marry her, then live with her happily ever after.

-------------------------

I said I will write something about the RP, didn't I? Hope it's good enough. Kind of did it in distraction so pardon me if there is anything wrong. xD
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: One Page Of That Diary   One Page Of That Diary EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Aww, I loved it. XD You know, I can kind of see now why William was so upset to find Rosaline already married. I'm wondering where that ring is. Razz

And ahh one question. Devils and humans can travel between worlds but gods can't unless they're either royal or work for the royal family?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Page Of That Diary   One Page Of That Diary EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:28 am

Ahh yup, that is right. And the ring-it is still with her but she probably just didn't tell Bryan about it. xD
Back to top Go down
mikasalla
mikasalla

Male
Number of posts : 521
Title : The Recluse
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: One Page Of That Diary   One Page Of That Diary EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:51 am

Sorry if I'm not good at commenting... I'm really not good at clarifying things up... I was confused with the people in dialogues... Sad
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: One Page Of That Diary   One Page Of That Diary EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:56 am

Ahh I understand. That can be confusing. The people in Love's story are characters from Adventure RP. Love can probably explain this better than me but to summarize, William and Rosaline fell in love as teenagers but Rosaline wanted to return home. It turned out that William couldn't follow her because he was of a different race than her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Page Of That Diary   One Page Of That Diary EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:32 am

Ahh yup, that is true. The whole story has three kinds of races, a devil, god and human. While Rosaline is actually a devil, she lived at the humans' world and so she wanted to return. William is a god, however, and gods can't travel to the humans' world. So when they were in love and she wanted to go, William couldn't follow her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Page Of That Diary   One Page Of That Diary Empty

Back to top Go down

One Page Of That Diary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing-
Jump to: