Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . . EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . . EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . . EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . . EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . . EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . . EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . . EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . . EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . . EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . . Empty
PostSubject: The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . .   The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . . EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:02 am

Close to the final exam, and university entering exam, and look like I'm a stressful girl.

Well, some of you might know me by only the name as the person who open the Adventure RP(but never saw me once there), and some of you might know nothing about me, so here I am, Yuu the Shadow, the first member of Ninja guild hehehe

Since there're a lot of new guys here all I can say to you is nice to meet you all, and for all who had know me, well, I think I'll spent some time here again. . .
For this site offer a lot of friendship and gentleness, a ver nice place to stay and forget about the exam who'll coming closer (count it down it's 22nd of March 2010)

Well, you can ask me anything when I'm here, and probably I'll answer it
Back to top Go down
thha_luth
thha_luth

Female
Number of posts : 63
Title : Snow Aquamarine of Angelic Serene
Registration date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . .   The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . . EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Hi there, Yuu. I saw in your profile that you're an Indonesian. If that is right, I am an Indonesian too. Nice to meet you! Which town do you live? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . .   The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . . EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:31 pm

Palembang!
Well if you also from site I am Fuu there.
Back to top Go down
thha_luth
thha_luth

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . .   The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . . EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:50 am

From WIG? Same username there Very Happy . Well I'm from Bandung. And based on your post, you're gonna face UAN for High School? Good luck! Mine is next year Razz
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . .   The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . . EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:09 am

You are my Junior then!

Tips for you:

Never ever forgetting any materials that were given to you in school now.

50% of UN materials is based on eleven grades materials (hate to restudying it again)

Nice to meet you btw!
Back to top Go down
thha_luth
thha_luth

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . .   The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . . EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:20 am

It's in semester one or semester two?? Owh, gonna study hard again for Physis Sad . Nice to meet you too! And good luck for *tick tock. Well, how many days more to UN? Razz
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . .   The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . . EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:27 am

@Luthie: Both smester (you must remember all the physic, almost all of the problem appear in UN is from eleven grade and only 30% of the problem is from 12 and 10 grade--really going to shoot me to death)

*tick tock 23 more days to the judgment day*
Back to top Go down
thha_luth
thha_luth

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . .   The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . . EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:37 am

It's no fun at all when we have studied for three years and our fate is judged by 4 days? 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . .   The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . . Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shadow wondering in the SFG again. . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: General-
Jump to: