Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Compromising Morals and Values EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Compromising Morals and Values EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Compromising Morals and Values EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Compromising Morals and Values EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Compromising Morals and Values EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Compromising Morals and Values EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Compromising Morals and Values EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Compromising Morals and Values EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Compromising Morals and Values EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Compromising Morals and Values

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Compromising Morals and Values Empty
PostSubject: Compromising Morals and Values   Compromising Morals and Values EmptySun May 25, 2008 5:35 am

Yup, one more topic from me and then I'll be getting off for today. Wink

Anyway, this is a topic that I'm currently struggling with at the moment. However, I've finally found a solution that will make me happy and put me at peace. Still, I wanted to make such a thread to hear others' thoughts about this topic.

So this is what I'm wondering. Let's say that you were promoted at a new job. However, taking this new job would mean that you were not allowed to be the person that you've always been. Like for example, before, you would always speak your mind and not be afraid to give your opinion because you believe that it matters. However, taking this job would mean that you'd have to not be allowed to speak your opinion, especially if it's disagreeable. So would you take that job if it meant that you were forced to change who you are? And of course, I'd like to know a why or why not. Wink
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Compromising Morals and Values   Compromising Morals and Values EmptySun May 25, 2008 7:11 am

I won't take that job! I hate being manipulated by another person. That's why I choose to became a doctor later in my life. I can choose weather I have to work in a hospital, or make a small clinic by myself, or maybe being a valuanteer in the war area (My mom sure won't alow this one).
Everyone has it own unic. You can't destroy it and make it your own robots. We're a human that have mind to think. That's why we have to shout our opinion. I love being myself, even all people think I'm weird.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Compromising Morals and Values   Compromising Morals and Values EmptySun May 25, 2008 8:15 am

Thanks, Fuu. I'm glad we have a very similar way of thinking. Smile

You know, it was only recently that I realized that taking on the job/task that I did would have changed me into something that I'm not. I'm the kind of person who likes to speak my mind, regardless of whether it's going to upset a person. I think I give my opinions in a respectful manner and don't break rules. (Man, I can't stand when certain people say that you broke rules that don't exist. lol) Anyway, I realized that the job I took would have made me not be able to speak my mind and give my opinions. I would never wish for my voice to be stifled because I've seen too much where people were not allowed to express their freedoms and it's so important that we be allowed to say what we think but yet in a respectful manner. It seems like some people don't know how to do that. Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I'm glad that I'm not the only person who thinks that way. There should be more people out there in the world not afraid to express how they feel without being misinterpreted. Wink
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Compromising Morals and Values   Compromising Morals and Values EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:50 am

Here's my favorite quote. Well, I've placed it in the Quote for today threads, but seems it's a very good quote for you too!
"Each person is unique and irreplaceable. Everyone's got his own features and skills. In everyone's chest beats a different heart. We're all alike but still deeply different.
If you think it over, it's anything but unfair. It's the reason for which it's worth to exist and be friends Because of this everyone of us has something special"

(Bell Dandy--Aats! Megami-sama)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Compromising Morals and Values   Compromising Morals and Values EmptyMon May 26, 2008 5:10 am

That's a great quote, Fuu. Very meaningful and true. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Compromising Morals and Values   Compromising Morals and Values EmptyMon May 26, 2008 8:04 am

Always be yourself, it meaningless when you are someone else.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Compromising Morals and Values   Compromising Morals and Values EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:18 am

@PG: Right! that's my favorite quote!!! Very Happy and you don't have to read a thick book to find it. Just watch the anime, and now when everybody see this quote, WHO WANNA SAY THAT WATCHING ANIME IS CHILDISH???? well, this thing always making me creazy. Childish and hoby is a different thing right?

@Love: I'm agree with you!
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Compromising Morals and Values   Compromising Morals and Values EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:26 am

Thanks, Love. I think that nowadays, it's difficult to always do the right thing. But as long as we stay true to ourselves and never waver, we'll always figure out what's right in the end. Smile

@Fuu:

I still watch anime. I don't think it's childish at all. We can learn a lot from it. Wink
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Compromising Morals and Values   Compromising Morals and Values EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:42 am

@PG: that's right! My parent always said that I'm childish just because I like to watch anime and read manga. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Compromising Morals and Values   Compromising Morals and Values EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:11 am

@Fuu:

Well, probably your parents are from another generation, a different time. My parents are like that, too, my mom more so than my dad. They don't really understand why I like to watch anime but it really is entertaining to watch and it can fit a lot of age areas so I don't see anything wrong with it. Smile
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Compromising Morals and Values   Compromising Morals and Values EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:16 am

Well. I think nowdays anime and cartoon is fit for teen or young adult age,
There're only a little anime that fit to child age. YOu know there're a lot of violece secne in the anime nowdays. Such as bleach, naruto, the law of Ueki, and also Death note, there're to many killing secne there, that's why it's not fit to the child age.
Well, I said it like that, because parent thing child used to watch cartoon and animation, and they leave them be. But they don't know what's the effect of it to their child brain. A lot of child die because following the secne of the anime. THat's why I think anime now days is not for children anymore.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Compromising Morals and Values   Compromising Morals and Values EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:48 am

@Fuu:

O_o I didn't know that some people do bad things to themselves after watching certain anime. I guess that's like the idea that some teenagers commit violence after playing violent video games. Shocked
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Compromising Morals and Values   Compromising Morals and Values EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:01 pm

Yeah! My country goverment don't place the right genre in the anime. The place the anime in the time while all the kids will watch it. That's why the kid watch what the should not.And pretending like what they watch
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Compromising Morals and Values   Compromising Morals and Values EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:20 am

Ahh I see. I agree that it is pretty strange. Like here, they put the more kid-friendly anime on at a reasonable time and then for the really violent ones, they come on late at night. Since I'm a night owl by nature, I might be able to catch them but even they shock me at times.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Compromising Morals and Values   Compromising Morals and Values EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:30 am

nice. I hope my goverment do something like that too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compromising Morals and Values   Compromising Morals and Values Empty

Back to top Go down

Compromising Morals and Values
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: Debates and Serious Discussion-
Jump to: