Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info   Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:39 pm

WE'VE MOVED!

If you'd like to check our game, please visit:

www.snowrosegames.webs.com

Last edited by Miss Nile on Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:24 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info   Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:54 pm

Yays! I've been waiting to play a new game. I'm downloading it right now. I'll let you know how it is. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kuidon
Kuidon

Male
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info   Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:14 pm

I downloaded and played, and to where I got up to it was pretty good.
A couple of pasability errors here and there, but not too much of a problem.

Saddly I havnt gotten around to finishing it because of an error.
I had just finished buying everything on the list for the main characters mother, and was exploring the other buildings in that city/town you go to on the little boat (Sorry I forgot the name). I entered the building in the lower left, and went up the stairs to the next part but after being teleported to the next map, my character disappeared and I couldnt do anything...

I never saved so, I'll have to do everything again, which isnt much, but its still rather annoying...
Just thought I should point out that error for you.

Good game so far, none the less. I loved the mapping and cosmetic fog.
Ill go back to playing it when I have some more time later.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info   Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:17 pm

Hello Kuidon,

Thank you for playing the game and I am glad you enjoyed it. The lower building currently has a bug which others reported and I am getting around to fixing. I apologize if it caused you to stop playing.

If you'd try again but avoid going to that house at the beginning, you should be able to finish the game as others did.
Back to top Go down
Kuidon
Kuidon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info   Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 6:43 pm

Ok I played it again, without going into that house early this time... lol
And it was good.

The Puzzles were fun, although the first one with the fairy, I had to quit and load my save to see it again... And for the three questions I had to look on here because I was thinking of different answers the whole time...

But over all it was very good, Excellent work Love.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info   Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 3:31 am

Glad you enjoyed the game, Kuidon. Ahh for the first puzzle, did you skip the text so couldn't solve it? If that's the problem, I will keep this in mind for the next version i.e the fixed one.
Back to top Go down
Kuidon
Kuidon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info   Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 4:06 am

Its not that I skiped it, more just that I wasnt paying enough attention.... lol.
It was my problem, the puzzle itself was fine.
Back to top Go down
Sana96
Sana96

Female
Number of posts : 15
Title : Dark Witch of Axorous
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info   Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:25 am

Could someone give me the direct download link? I have some issues with media fire. Unfortunately. Please and Thank you! ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info   Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:40 am

Ahh the link is down because of Mediafire but I will update sometime around. Will need to fix some stuff up first since I still have the game but just a little messed up. xD
Back to top Go down
bladezuez
bladezuez

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info   Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:03 am

well I was gonna download this one to check it out but the file can't be found? Is it possible to get the game somehow? I am really interested in it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info   Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:32 pm

My apologies, Blade-that's terribly my fault. I'll get the game back on as soon as possible. Look for it tomorrow at the most. ^^
Back to top Go down
bladezuez
bladezuez

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info   Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:46 pm

thank you very much. It is much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info   Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Okay, it's all done. You can download it, Blade. ^^

I hope you like it and don't forget to give your feedback! You might also want to try our other game, Arabian Nights, when you have the chance. ^^
Back to top Go down
bladezuez
bladezuez

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info   Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:03 pm

sorry to be a bother. still getting file not found??? is there anyway that I could get the link in a pm??? or through my email??? once again sorry about all this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info   Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy on Mother's Day - Overview and Info
Page 1 of 1