Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dream topic about dreams with out goals

Go down 
+4
IreneFaye
soloaris
Miss Nile
MoonPrincess
8 posters
AuthorMessage
soloaris
soloaris

Male
Number of posts : 325
Title : Protector of Naralda
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Dream topic about dreams with out goals Empty
PostSubject: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 2:51 pm

When I was a kid I wanted to be the first man on Mars, well when I was a 11, It was July 20, 1969
Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon I remember his voice in the moon Lander, the TV was black and white, and the whole family was like glued!

"Houston, Tranquillity Base here,. The Eagle has landed" hi said, and all the fear we had about something should be wrong just disappeared in those first words from him, Tens of millions watched Armstrong take the "small step," he so aptly called a "giant leap for mankind, its was like a dream, a man walked on the Moon, well its hard to understand if you was not there, in the living room in front of the TV Very Happy that night I dreamed about be the first on Mars... well this topic are about dreams that had no goal Smile

Dream topic about dreams with out goals Neil_armstrong
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/profile-FEY1b04idKoiOWS3gy7xsQ--?cq=1
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 8:25 pm

Hi Rocco! I am very happy to see you here!

Back to the topic.Smile

Oh yes, Mars is nice, I wish I could go there as well..Smile

Well, I am 11 and I wish I could be a great game maker like Amanda,it's fun.Smile
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
soloaris
soloaris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 2:07 am

That was a nice dream my girl, and thanks for liking my dream I had when I was 11 Wink
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 7:23 am

When I'm 5 I want to become an astronot too!
I want to step on Saturn I said that time!
But then my elder brother (who know better bout the astronomy), told me:
"you can't step on saturn young girl! If you step on it you'll be die, coZ that planet was made of a lot of poison!"
I was shock! And then determined my self to be a prediatric and also a novelist!
Back to top Go down
soloaris
soloaris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 7:39 am

Older brothers have that way, to take dreams away, I don’t have an older brother, but an older sister (she beat the cr.. out of me every day when I was a boy geek ) Novelist?? You mean a story writer? But then maybe you don’t can be an astronaut, but you can write book's about that, mmm.... Like se-fi, that’s nice I think, and sure Saturn’s is a violent world, but we there are from there like it and call it home drunken
Back to top Go down
MoonPrincess
MoonPrincess

Female
Number of posts : 177
Title : Moon Rose Of The Mystic Garden

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:08 am

When I was young I wanted to be a detective or a great adventurer. I always dreamed that I`m on a mission & I must save the world lol!

Maybe that`s why I love Aveyond & Nancy Drew games

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
soloaris
soloaris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:35 am

rabbit Ha,ha.. my sister liked Nancy books (but in Sweden they called Kitty) I always told her that that was girly books, but I lend them from her and read them alone in the basement, and I liked them to... That I have newer told her geek and save the world and be a great detective is a good dream flower
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:48 pm

Glad I don't have an older brother or sister, I am the oldest.Razz

Nice dreams everyone! Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
soloaris
soloaris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 1:45 pm

Well she always beat me, but on the other hand she newer let any else beat me, so in that case she was great, I remember when I was in first class, and I was afraid (yes soloaris was afraid) for the big guys, they hassle me on the school yard, and my sister she come by, and hit all those guys, after that they did not have the nerves to hassle me any more, so big sisters can be good to flower
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 2:00 pm

Oh, she must be a great sister like her brother.Smile

I remember sometimes when someone torments my brother I say:"Hey! Nobody torments my brother like that, only me can do that!"

lol!
Back to top Go down
soloaris
soloaris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 2:04 pm

Smile yes she did to, so sometimes that are good with big sisters , maybe we shall do a topic about sisters, I have to think about that scratch
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 5:57 am

My elder brother is a better man now! hahaha . .
I'm working on my novel now, well, I got a lot inspiration from Aveyond!
One day I'll write a novel that'll be a best seller in the world(I hope).
Back to top Go down
soloaris
soloaris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 7:43 am

Very Happy I'm sure you will, and when the book comes out, I shall be the first that buy's it, your dream is a good thing, keep with it flower
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:02 am

@Fuu:Good luck, I am sure it will be a great novel.Smile
Back to top Go down
Snaigyte
Snaigyte

Female
Number of posts : 25
Title : A girl from unknown world...
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 8:30 am

@Fuu: Good luck with that Wink.

I remember when i wanted to be a singer, but i can't Crying or Very sad.
And now i don't know whant i want to be Shocked.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 4:26 am

It doesen't matter if you can't reach your dream!
Just keep going, and you'll see that your dream worth a lot of work!
SO if you have a dream, try to reach it, no matter what!
Back to top Go down
Snaigyte
Snaigyte

Female
Number of posts : 25
Title : A girl from unknown world...
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 6:53 am

Nop Fuu, form my dream it is not meant to become real. I get sick wayyyyyy to much and i can barely speak sometimes Crying or Very sad so... I ges i am going to catch another dream Laughing
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 9:55 am

If you can't sing anymore, try to dance and write a song, no one can't stop your dream
Eventhough I had stop dreaming to became an astronaut, but I never stop learning bout the astronomy!
Back to top Go down
soloaris
soloaris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptySat May 03, 2008 6:15 pm

Dont be sad Snaigyte, you are still young, there is a lot of dreams, you just have to catch them, like fuu says, you soon find somthing new to belive in and dream about Smile
Back to top Go down
talia
talia

Female
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 2:11 am

If you believe in your dreams and you work hard for them you are always rewarded either here or in Heaven
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 9:53 pm

well for me, when i was 6 i dream to be a discoverer well thats what i know it was called, i would like to go in Egypt and find some of the lost tombs, go to were jesus was really buried and find sign that he was really there, find and search the ruins of the hanging gardens of Babylon and the temple of Zeus and find out what it really looked like in its time. i also wanted to be a time traveler to go see how things was then and why it was called a great history now. as a child i really had many dreams, but well i turned out to be a student nurse.
Back to top Go down
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male
Number of posts : 155
Title : cUte gUy
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:46 pm

for me when i was a 5 year old. i dreamed to be the president of the Philippines. and i also liked to be a business man. that was my dream, but i guess it didn't come true. i was too stubborn and lazy to go to school so i stopped on my second year high school. i should have been a 2nd year collage student by now. but i stopped oh well. hehehehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream topic about dreams with out goals   Dream topic about dreams with out goals Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream topic about dreams with out goals
Page 1 of 1