Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
What Season is Your Soul Connected to? EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
What Season is Your Soul Connected to? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
What Season is Your Soul Connected to? EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
What Season is Your Soul Connected to? EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

What Season is Your Soul Connected to? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

What Season is Your Soul Connected to? EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
What Season is Your Soul Connected to? EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

What Season is Your Soul Connected to? EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

What Season is Your Soul Connected to? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What Season is Your Soul Connected to?

Go down 
+3
ELIE-3173
Miss Nile
phoenixgirl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

What Season is Your Soul Connected to? Empty
PostSubject: What Season is Your Soul Connected to?   What Season is Your Soul Connected to? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:06 am

Another quiz. I can't help myself. lol Anyway, this one's pretty interesting so I thought you all should try it out. ^^

And here's my result:

Your Soul Is Connected to the Spring

You are an optimistic, eternally hopeful person. No matter how dark things get, you always see the light.

You are open-minded and always up for a fresh outlook on life. You don't cling to ideas or beliefs.

You are sweet hearted and have good intentions. Even though you've seen a lot in life, you remain innocent.

People see you as playful and even a bit airy. You feel free to be yourself, and that's a beautiful thing.

Fits my favorite season of the year. ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: What Season is Your Soul Connected to?   What Season is Your Soul Connected to? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:34 pm

Whee again. lol I like autumn and winter slightly more than spring, though, but oh well. lol

You are an optimistic, eternally hopeful person. No matter how dark things get, you always see the light.

You are open-minded and always up for a fresh outlook on life. You don't cling to ideas or beliefs.

You are sweet hearted and have good intentions. Even though you've seen a lot in life, you remain innocent.

People see you as playful and even a bit airy. You feel free to be yourself, and that's a beautiful thing.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: What Season is Your Soul Connected to?   What Season is Your Soul Connected to? EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:47 am

I don't have favorite season from the 4 seasons as I don't experience them here. (except for the rainy and drought season).

Anyway, I got this:

Your Soul Is Connected to the Fall

You are a somewhat sensitive soul with a tough exterior. You are street smart and wise about the world.

You have the heart of a poet, but you're not too eager to let anyone else see it.

You are very creative and deeply talented. You are still looking for the perfect outlet for your expression.

You embrace change and think the cycles of life are beautiful. You don't shrink away from the darker elements of life.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What Season is Your Soul Connected to?   What Season is Your Soul Connected to? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:52 am

here's mine, i never really experienced any of the four seasons since we only have a rainy season and summer, but i always wanted to see the snow soo....

Your Soul Is Connected to the Winter

You approach life with a zen-like calm that other people envy. Nothing rattles you.

You are smart, thoughtful, and very serious. You don't stress out, but you don't take much lightly.

You like to keep to yourself, and you've been called shy - even if you don't consider yourself that way.

You prefer a cozy, quiet life filled with ideas, books, and maybe a few friends.
Back to top Go down
Melian
Melian

Female
Number of posts : 247
Title : Angel of Peace
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: What Season is Your Soul Connected to?   What Season is Your Soul Connected to? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:00 am

I got spring too, that was unexpected o_O From the characteristics I find winter more accurate though, although I do like spring.
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: What Season is Your Soul Connected to?   What Season is Your Soul Connected to? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:07 am

What Season is Your Soul Connected to? Spring
What Season is Your Soul Connected To?
Blogthings: Take a Quiz. Annoy Your Friends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
mepwnn

Male
Number of posts : 41
Title : pwns!
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: What Season is Your Soul Connected to?   What Season is Your Soul Connected to? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:17 pm

I got winter Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Season is Your Soul Connected to?   What Season is Your Soul Connected to? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: Spammy House-
Jump to: