Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Symphonic Rhapsody EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Symphonic Rhapsody EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Symphonic Rhapsody EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Symphonic Rhapsody EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Symphonic Rhapsody EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Symphonic Rhapsody EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Symphonic Rhapsody EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Symphonic Rhapsody EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Symphonic Rhapsody EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Symphonic Rhapsody

Go down 
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Symphonic Rhapsody Empty
PostSubject: Symphonic Rhapsody   Symphonic Rhapsody EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:32 am

Hi all,

It's been a while since we've had some games featured here so I went searching around on RPG Revolution to see what good games are out there. I'm a pretty big fan of darkhalo's-just absolutely love the games he's made.

So I'm here to introduce his latest (and I just found out, his last) game-Symphonic Rhapsody. I'll give the link on RPG Revolution where there are details about the game as well as screenshots and a download link:

Symphonic Rhapsody

Now my thoughts on the game. ^^

I only started this today and unfortunately, I didn't get very far. lol If you check out the above link, you'll find out that the game involves finding 6 glass shards/pieces to rescue/recover Princess Rhianna. I got stuck on the second shard since I have no idea how to find a certain character (and I searched everywhere). (If anyone does figure it out, let me know and I'll give this game another go.)

However, I can comment on what I did get accomplished so far. The intro to Symphonic Rhapsody is very good. It gives the gamer a knowledgeable background into what has happened to Princess Rhianna and the principal playable characters. The intro is a bit long but thankfully not too long. The graphics are absolutely beautiful-the best yet, in my opinion. And although this is a free game, a lot of the artwork was customized. Also, the music is beautiful. ^^ The battle system is turn-based, which is what I prefer.

Overall, the game is about 3 hours long of gameplay from what I've read. Also, this one has a couple of mini-games, which makes it unique from darkhalo's previous games. In addition, it's a pretty big game to download so just be aware for those who don't have fast connections.

Although I have not finished it, I would recommend that players try out Symphonic Rhapsody. It's really quite good and challenging (which probably accounted for me not having finished it yet lol) and better than some commercial games out there. For help on the game, you can post on the RPG Revolution forum. There's a link all for the game.

I am sad to see that darkhalo is no longer going to make games (or maybe it's just free games?) but I do wish him the best of luck in whatever future endeavors he undertakes. He's definitely a great game programmer out there who can make games with original storylines and there should be more like him out there. ^^
Back to top Go down

Symphonic Rhapsody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: The RMXP Forums :: Project Discussion :: Completed Games-
Jump to: