Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
New Year's Resolutions EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
New Year's Resolutions EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
New Year's Resolutions EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
New Year's Resolutions EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

New Year's Resolutions EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

New Year's Resolutions EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
New Year's Resolutions EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

New Year's Resolutions EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

New Year's Resolutions EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Year's Resolutions

Go down 
+4
lillyofthewest
Miss Nile
Kinnison
phoenixgirl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

New Year's Resolutions Empty
PostSubject: New Year's Resolutions   New Year's Resolutions EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:05 am

Well, it's that time of year again so here goes. Wink

This is for anyone who makes New Year's resolutions or even just goals for themselves to accomplish.

So I'll start with mine. I don't really make resolutions since I feel that they're supposed to be kept. Rather, I make goals and do my best to keep them. So I have a number of goals this year.

1. Come up with great ideas to make SFG better than it already is. I have quite a few ideas in my head but somehow I need to find time to execute them. Also, I want to find more ways to attract more members here but yet at the same time, maintain that friendly atmosphere. Smile

2. Try to go back to more sites that I used to go on. Nowadays, the only places I visit regularly are SFG and Facebook (asides from email, of course). I've been so busy this other half of the year with work and what not so I haven't really had time to visit the other places I used to go to. It's not really lack of interest but just rather that I haven't scheduled my time well which comes to...

3. Schedule my time better. I already prioritize things pretty well-work being number 1. But there are other things that I can do to improve my schedule so that I can fit more activities in.

4. Speak out and find justice for those who've been victimized by idiots out there. Yes, I know this sounds silly but I'm actually serious about this. Having observed and even been victimized by idiots who feel that they have the right to trash others publicly and idiotic leadership not handling that kind of stuff properly, it's made me more aware of how serious such an issue is. This may not be well-known publicly but there are those out there who have committed suicide because they've been victmized badly but yet not enough people out there take it seriously. I'm hoping to change it by making the issue public and helping others out there.

Hmm, I'm sure I have other goals but those are the ones that are off the top of my head at the moment. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male
Number of posts : 842
Title : Master Hunter
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions   New Year's Resolutions EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 5:36 am

My new year resolution

- Lose Weight
- Reduce Procrastination level
- Complete stuff at time
- Finish KPS and main project
- Sleep more
- Make 'plan' to *ahem*, its private and confidential
Back to top Go down
http://kinnsproduction.ipbfree.net
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions   New Year's Resolutions EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:48 am

@Kinn:

lol on that last plan. I have a feeling I know what it is and you know I'm 100% for it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions   New Year's Resolutions EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:55 am

Mine are...

1- Take good care of SFG. It feel I have been neglecting this site a bit so I am going to try to focus on it more and come up with new ideas for it. Try new layouts, make logos, etc.

2- Finish The Gifted Child and begin to work again on Lucky Guy! so that SFG has some finished games.

3- Watch more anime and find time to be on more forums. I need to get more people.

4- Do my best to find ways to satisfy my parents. -_-

Not sure if that's all, though. I'll update if I get more. XD
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
lillyofthewest
lillyofthewest

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions   New Year's Resolutions EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:17 am

Hmm I actually kept my one from last year about dropping a dress size so yay!

Ok my one is to try to do something new each day so I really appreciate life, try to be more creative and to hang on to my dreams and not settle for avarage Smile
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions   New Year's Resolutions EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:10 am

My new year resolution is

i) to work hard and keep my CGPA at 3.0 or above...

ii) Reduce procrastination in order to reduce sleep deprivation rate and workload rate.

iii) Complete my course by the end of this coming semester if possible without getting an extension (I'm estimated to complete my course around end of April, unfortunately there won't be a graduation convo until 2010 :/ sheesh...)

iv) Find a job after I graduate, hope to at least get a decent one that has enough to support my bills...Economic slow down is quite worrisome...

Hmm...I can't think of anything more...Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions   New Year's Resolutions EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:13 am

My last new years resolution was to make a promise to all my friends that i met this year. ive managed to keep that promise

My new years resolution for this year is to continue to be kind but in some way become a new me, a better me that everyone will like, a me like no other.
Back to top Go down
lillyofthewest
lillyofthewest

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions   New Year's Resolutions EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:49 am

@Kaisuto, wow that sounds like a tough one good luck with it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions   New Year's Resolutions EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 11:24 pm

@Love:

Awww, I don't agree on #1 and all. I think you do a wonderful job of taking care of this place. You're way better than another idiotic admin that I shall take care not to mention. Wink

And you know I'm always there to help out. ^^

And #4, yeah, you know, sometimes we can never completely please our parents. I know that no matter how hard I tried, I could never please my mom and for a long time, that got under my skin. But then I learned to accept that she may just not accept my personality because it's so different from hers but I know she loves me deep down. Wink
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions   New Year's Resolutions EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 12:26 am

well my new years resolutions are>>>>

1st. Try to get a high grade, on coming exams so i can get my license to be a full pledge nurse or even a doctor when i graduate on 2010.

2nd. manage to enroll on at least 6 mini classes. im taking driving lessons on February.

3rd. be more kinder, i think! and sharpen up my GFX skills.

4th. Fix my site before the end of January, i wish!! nd manage to get it up and active and invite more members.

5th. make games again, after the last crash it's really hard setting up all what i had in progress.

6th. be more active here, and post lots, and i will give a hand on improving SFG.

7th. watch all the movies that will be releasing this 2009, and watch anime's that will again be released this year.

8th. fix my schedule so i can manage my life easier.

9th. make friends with many people, online or offline.

10th. be a better me, than this year.
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions   New Year's Resolutions EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:20 am

I guess to make Anime Marai better & to get more members..can't think of anything else,lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year's Resolutions   New Year's Resolutions Empty

Back to top Go down

New Year's Resolutions
Page 1 of 1