Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Go down 
+5
ELIE-3173
Miss Nile
Kinnison
lillyofthewest
phoenixgirl
9 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!   Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:04 am

Hi everyone,

Seeing as how there are some who will be away for the holidays, I wanted to make this thread a little early and wish everyone here Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Very Happy

I'm happy to have found this place-a warm, welcoming forum where the people are true and themselves. A place where we can be honest and yet respectful at the same time.

As we have this holiday and it is towards the end of the year, remember to think and reflect of all that has happened this year. This is the season of forgiveness but also remember all of those who have suffered and have been hurt and know that they need to be helped. Standing on the sidelines and not doing anything to help them makes one become part of the problem rather than part of the solution. I have been doing my part to help those who have suffered a lot and to be there for them, to make sure that they don't suffer the pain that they went through anymore.

Ok, that's enough preaching from me. Razz Anyway, everyone have a wonderful, safe holiday and thanks so much for making SFG one of the nicest, warmest sites there is! (At least in my opinion.) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lillyofthewest
lillyofthewest

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!   Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:57 am

Aw that was nicely put Phoenix, Happy Christmas Everyone! santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male
Number of posts : 842
Title : Master Hunter
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!   Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:53 am

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the members of Snow Flower Games Smile

When its Christmas day, this could be my reaction Very Happy

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! MyHS5cara
Back to top Go down
http://kinnsproduction.ipbfree.net
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!   Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:28 am

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you all enjoy the holidays. Very Happy

@Kinnison: LOL
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!   Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:22 am

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

@Kinnison
Just noticed...Your dancing dude seemed a little too "flexible" for some reason...(after I paid close attention to the body movements...) It looks liked the "flexibility problem" lies either at the waist or hips that looked "Way too bendy/flexible" xD LOL....
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!   Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:03 am

yayz, Aya here greeting you all Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year. hope you enjoy your holidays, and wish you all to be happy for what happened through your life this 2008, looking towards a brighter and stronger future, friendship and fun in Snowflower Games.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!   Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:29 am

@ELIE:
Yeah, I can't even believe that he's flexible too. You see, all characters in High Street 5 (An online dance party game) are meant to be able to learn various dances in a second. So they all have to be super-flexible, even when they have to perform caramelldansen xD

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Caramelldansen
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!   Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:51 am

you also play High Street Five? i have an account there, well my laptop was reformatted so the game was uninstalled, but that was the fun game i ever played.
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!   Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:52 am

@Kinnison
XD LOL...Caramel Dansen is addictive...I was hooked any was searching on youtube for various anime characters performing the dance (fan made) xD
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!   Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:05 am

@Aya:
Yup, I'm currently playing it in the Malaysia server. Smile

@ELIE:
Its very addictive actually xD
When I realized that I can do that in the game, I can't help it but to make an avie base on it.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!   Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:18 pm

oh, i had the Philippine server, well obviously.
Back to top Go down
Melian
Melian

Female
Number of posts : 247
Title : Angel of Peace
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!   Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:19 am

Merry Christmas to you all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!   Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:03 am

@All: merry christmas eve everyone!

Tomorrow is the day that my first love died, but this year it will be different. i have to burry my past this time, over these years with you guys have changed me. so now i owe it to everyone that i finally burry my past and start over.
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!   Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:13 pm

Not online for very long, but wishing everyone a (Late) merry christmas & a great new year! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!   Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: General-
Jump to: