Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King Empty
PostSubject: New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King   New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 2:32 pm

I thought it would be fun to finish a good anime that ended to short

so if you wanna register just do so in the registry forum
And since im first creating this ill show you how to sign up ur character (can be made up or from the series)

Name:(Kaisuto)
Character name: Lelouch Vi Britannia
Geass: King(corected by Yuu, the power to give an ultimate order to everyone except the geass breaker and the code)(optional)
Description: After lelouch's so called "death" he has been hiding out so that peace could form, but when the new government of Japan had been overrun by a new king, lelouch has returned along with C.C. to stop his rain of terror. knowing that the world hated him he made himself a new name Lelouch Lungasu, he has teamed up with Suzaku who is the current Zero and Makes himself Zero as well makign there two zero's suzaku with a white zero outfit and lelouch with a black one)

Name:(Kaisuto)
Character name: Suzaku Kugarugi
Geass: Is under a geass from lelouch, the "live on" geass command makes him almost unable to be killed]
Description:Suzaku knowing that lelouch was still alive and knowing why lelouch became a dictator had grown respect for lelouch, he being the new Zero found out that the government was taken over by "new britannia" the craized ruler made all of asia and europe his domain, planning on attacking the America and Africa, Suzaku started to pilot the new Lancelot (Lancelot Oblivion) he had realized lelouch had revealed his head again to the world, but since he was undercover they re-attended school to keep a low profile. he was schocked to see that kallen was there as well protecting lelouch

Ok these characters are up for grabs:
Kallen Kousuki
C.C.
Lord Jerimiyah
Viletta
V.V.
and any other already made people you can think of (exept those who are dead, well maybe Euphemia and shirley will come back later but you'll just have to wait)

Last edited by Yuu on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm correcting your character sheet, since I'm a very big fans of Code Geass, and there's no way that I'll alow something like that)
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King   New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:13 am

I'm joining in!!! How can the big fan of Code Geass like me didn't join this RP hehehe

Name:(YUU)
Character name: CC
Geass: Code(the person who give a code to anyone she want, as long as the person is bind in her contract, wich are, to create a new world, and then kill her)
Description: She go with Lelouch, but her real intention is only her to know
Character apearance:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King   New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 5:54 am

its hard making new RP. school of the gifted isn't even that active, and making a new RP will make t more harder to make the RP active.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King   New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:03 am

(Well i made this cause its gonna eventually have something to do with my school rp, dont worry ive gotten everything figured out)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King   New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King Empty

Back to top Go down

New Rp: Code Geass Return Of The King
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: