Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Who are your best friends online EVER? EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Who are your best friends online EVER? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Who are your best friends online EVER? EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Who are your best friends online EVER? EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Who are your best friends online EVER? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Who are your best friends online EVER? EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Who are your best friends online EVER? EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Who are your best friends online EVER? EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Who are your best friends online EVER? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who are your best friends online EVER?

Go down 
+3
IreneFaye
phoenixgirl
Miss Nile
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Who are your best friends online EVER? Empty
PostSubject: Who are your best friends online EVER?   Who are your best friends online EVER? EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:44 am

Heya all,

So, I thought about creating this topic, tell us who are your THREE best friends online ever? Smile

For me, I think it's pretty clear who they are (Not put in a speafic order):

- Phoenix Girl:
Man, she is an angel. We have been friends for a year now (I think) and I think we fought one time. But I think she is a great friend to me and to everyone too.Smile

- Fuu:
Me and her have been friend for 5 months now I think, and we never fought, she is a great writer and a very nice friend too.Smile

-Elie:
What a nice friend she is, we never fought and I think she was always an understandable friend for me, and very supportive too, and I hope we stay so.Smile

Note for Talia: Don't get sad if you read this, remember, you are my sister. Wink

So what about you guys? Smile
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Who are your best friends online EVER?   Who are your best friends online EVER? EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:38 am

Awww, thanks for mentioning me, Love. Friends do fight every once in a while but as long as there's an understanding in the end, then it'll be ok. Smile

As for me, this is hard since I can only choose 3 people. But I'll see what I can do (and if I don't mention some people, please don't be offended-I could only mention 3 lol):

Love:

She's very kind and tries to help people. I love how she makes improvements to this site and I'm always looking forward to seeing more. I like our convos together and I can't wait to see what happens in the future.

soloaris:

I like him a lot because in some ways, he reminds me of my dad. He's very kind and understanding and doesn't say a harsh word. (Although sometimes my dad is harsh but that's only when it's necessary.) I do miss him, though. I did get a message from him yesterday which explains why he hasn't been online much in general. I miss him and feel sad for him but I do understand.

Dis:

I enjoy the convos that we have on YIM and she's a fair person. We don't always agree on things but it's ok. We come to understandings on stuff and I enjoy the convos that we have together.

There are definitely more online friends that I like but I was only allowed to name 3. Wink
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who are your best friends online EVER?   Who are your best friends online EVER? EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:49 am

Aw, Phoenix, I am so honoured! Thanks.Embarassed
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Who are your best friends online EVER?   Who are your best friends online EVER? EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:19 pm

My online best friend?

Hmmm. . ., from this site:
PG
she is so nice and also a good writer too, I like her RP character, and she had a bunch of good idea for this site

Love
The web master and she's kind, somehow funny and childish, and I don't know why I always can get together with someone younger then me (take crown love as example, she's at the eight grade now and I'm 11 but we're always get together). I like her character, and also her RP character, and she can write a good story too.

From another site, for this take Extreme Cheat Forum (www.lorn.com/forum/)

RenZ: this guy help through the end of Aveyond game, and then we're helping each other to play Aveyond 2

KaiZ (He's Kaisuto)
Well. . ., he's a realy nice best friend! That's all what I can say about him

Well, another one is my best friend in the real world, but since we're now go to a different school we only meet in the internet Cynthia.
Well that's all!
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who are your best friends online EVER?   Who are your best friends online EVER? EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:25 pm

Aw, thanks Fuu.Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Who are your best friends online EVER?   Who are your best friends online EVER? EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 9:33 pm

thx Fuu, and i know what else u wanted 2 say Cool
anyway my best online friend would be........

Fuu, because she has a good heart
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: Who are your best friends online EVER?   Who are your best friends online EVER? EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 5:29 am

Thanks, Fuu. Smile
Back to top Go down
MoonPrincess
MoonPrincess

Female
Number of posts : 177
Title : Moon Rose Of The Mystic Garden

PostSubject: Re: Who are your best friends online EVER?   Who are your best friends online EVER? EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:49 am

Geez this is though..well ok Very Happy

1. Catchoun - she is always calling me on the phone if I`m not around cause she`s worring too much, she`s like my big sister and I love her so much Smile

2. Elie - Sailor Starry-part from the Amaranthian senshi (our senshi club inspired by Sailor Moon) and a great chatting friend Very Happy she`s like my sister too and I love her so
much Very Happy (I love all of my senshi friends Very Happy)

3. Pandaba - My druidess Very Happy It`s fun to talk with her, she is so lovely friend and we are always fighting on facebook Very Happy with Mario kart items Very Happy

Well it was really hard to choose cause I love all of my online friends cause they are all so friendly and nice to me Smile
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Who are your best friends online EVER?   Who are your best friends online EVER? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 3:42 am

I got a few,lol ^_^

Nick onii-san, obvisouly =)
Joanne, who I know from playing Animal Crossing,
Kikyoume (from neopets)
Nicola (^)
Sean, from Furcadia (& Anime Marai)
Squall (^)
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
Anarch

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Who are your best friends online EVER?   Who are your best friends online EVER? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 12:59 pm

I don't really know the people from here well yet, I haven't really got involved in the forum yet so I can't really put down any names.

Elsewhere online I'd have to say Li, Alina, Mari, and Shizuka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are your best friends online EVER?   Who are your best friends online EVER? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are your best friends online EVER?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: General-
Jump to: