Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Do you or your friends compare yourself to...?

Go down 
+4
Kinnison
IreneFaye
Miss Nile
phoenixgirl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? Empty
PostSubject: Do you or your friends compare yourself to...?   Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:21 am

Hi all,

Thought I'd try to bring a new topic here. Smile

At times, when I look back at my life and what's happening now, I can't help but think that in some ways, it's similar to what happened to other characters from books, movies, anime, etc. Like in my case, my friends have told me that in some ways, I'm like Harry Potter because I want to defeat all that is dark and evil in the world and yet my past has been sad. (But I've been lucky that my parents are still alive.)

Lately, reading the reviews for Batman: The Dark Knight (I want to watch the movie but it hasn't come out here yet), I find myself comparing myself to Batman/Bruce Wayne. Well, I'm not a playboy or anything like that. lol But in some ways, there are times that I might have to do things that are not exactly heroic in order to take down the villains. So that's why in ways, I compare myself to him.

It's just some fun stuff but I wonder if anyone's compared himself/herself to other such fictional characters based on things in real life. Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Do you or your friends compare yourself to...?   Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:06 am

Hmm...sometimes I compare myself to some anime characters like Kaede from Shuffle!, or Rhen from AV1, and wonder what would have happened if I was like them.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Do you or your friends compare yourself to...?   Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:05 am

When I was a kid I'm comparing my self with Usagi (bad example, since when I getting older, I knew that she's not as good as she was when she apear as Sailor moon). Then when I enter junior high, I notice that being my real me, is the best one, and when I am becoming me, I can be everything I want as long as there's a pen or a pencil is good either, and a bunch of paper. I enjoy writing, since in the novel, I'm the God, and all my characters in the book are my creatures. Like Yuu, Ao, and 9 Yuu's brother, Toshiya, Megumi, Yunna, and much more (since well, I've write some novel not only one). But yeah now I'm comparing myself to my own creatures. Hehehe, you know like how it'll be if I have the same power as Yuu? I think I can control this world.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male
Number of posts : 842
Title : Master Hunter
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Do you or your friends compare yourself to...?   Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:47 am

@phoenixgirl:
I never expect to see you mentioned about the dark ones.

By the way, I'm kind of that person who wanted to defeat the dark. I usually compare myself to adventurous characters. The character that I'm closely compared with would be Marche from FFT Advance.

He and his friends got sucked into a magical world by a storybook one of his friends bought in. I always have that kind of feeling. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://kinnsproduction.ipbfree.net
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you or your friends compare yourself to...?   Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 3:37 am

@Kinn:

lol I know. But since people do compare me to HP, perhaps it really is my mission in life to defeat the dark ones. Laughing
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you or your friends compare yourself to...?   Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:00 am

My friends like to compare me to Edward Erlic...for being short... x.x;; lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you or your friends compare yourself to...?   Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 1:20 am

@Westie:

lol But there's nothing wrong with being short. And Edward's cool. Wink
Back to top Go down
MoonPrincess
MoonPrincess

Female
Number of posts : 177
Title : Moon Rose Of The Mystic Garden

PostSubject: Re: Do you or your friends compare yourself to...?   Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 2:35 am

My friends are saying that I'm acting like Elizabeth Bennet from Love&Prejudice when it comes to boys Very Happy So I took the quiz on facebook to discover which Jane Austin heroine I am, and believe it or not I was Elizabeth Bennet Very Happy

But I think that I am most similar to Usagi, maybe it is that I am a cancer (no way I don't believe in horoscope) , but I'm acting the way she does in most of the situations without realising that, and when I watch some episode I'm thinking "man I did the same thing, I said the same thing etc"(that is weird cause I'm like 10 years older than her Very Happy) that is why when I first saw the serie in 1996, she became my fav sf character Wink
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you or your friends compare yourself to...?   Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 6:54 am

@MoonPrincess:

I took that same quiz as well and ended up getting Elizabeth Bennett, too. Very Happy

Not sure which Sailor Senshi is most like me, though. Wink
Back to top Go down
Anarch

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Do you or your friends compare yourself to...?   Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 8:24 am

@Westie and Phoenixgirl
I agree about the height thing, I wish I was just a bit shorter.

On topic
I've never really seriously compared myself with characters. I've often thought of an "in that situation how would I respond" sort of thoughts, or daydreaming about being in characters shoes, what that sort of fantasy life would be like, but aside from the odd personality quiz

@Kinnison
It's funny you say that because Marshe from FFTA is widely Regarded as one of the main evil forces, representing selfishness by ruining everyone else's happiness.
Back to top Go down
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg

Male
Number of posts : 496
Title : The Omega Weapon
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Do you or your friends compare yourself to...?   Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 3:23 pm

I dont know whom im compared to but eh xD
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Anime_Marai/index.php?act=idx
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you or your friends compare yourself to...?   Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 3:22 am

@Nick:

I'd just compare you to a ranodm Pkmn trainer,lol xD 'coz that's just how I think of you anyway =P
['coz of Furcadia or couse]
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you or your friends compare yourself to...?   Do you or your friends compare yourself to...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you or your friends compare yourself to...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: General-
Jump to: