Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!

Go down 
+43
Yuki <3 Yuno
SailorAThena
EbilKid
jaden yuki
jeffery19201993
princessbinas
Sana96
thha_luth
Secretflayer
Stripes
animae
adept
TOPsergio
liniageline89
mikasalla
Whisper
Stardale
Axenis
Kaisuto
seraphic22
Kaibagirl70
windsfury
xWestie
SilverMist
Xemgoa-XematlXuurarg
Anarch
~Aya~
phoenixaliana
Melian
crownlove
Kinnison
lillyofthewest
ELIE-3173
MoonPrincess
Angelic
Aveyond06
Miss Nile
mdbgtft
aislingyngaio
IreneFaye
phoenixgirl
soloaris
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
jeffery19201993

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-04-15

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Hi, guys and ladies.

I am new, no need to say.
I am a guy and in my last year of high school, hoping to get a place in English Studies in university next year. I came across this site totally accident and got interested in its privacy and it's kind of unique in its web layout also.

I am from Hong Kong, a quite famous city in China. I guess most of you come from around the world also, now u get one from china.

Well, lastly, I really hope to see this site more active and popular for it is so special. Though I really want to start messing here, but I still need to keep preparing for my final public exams and cannot do so. Em.. that's all, hope joining u guys later in all sorts of games.
Back to top Go down
jaden yuki

Registration date : 2012-09-10

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:23 pm

im new and my name is ivan
im hoping to have a great time here
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:37 am

Welcome to the community, Jaden. Please stay around and enjoy your time as much as possible. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
EbilKid
EbilKid

Male
Number of posts : 132
Title : I am Ebil. XD
Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:44 am

Welcome, Jaden. ^^ I hope you enjoy your time around here and become active. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
SailorAThena
SailorAThena

Registration date : 2012-09-11

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:52 pm

Hi everyone, just joined xD This site looks awesome Smile Umm I was linked to here by someone on another forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:24 am

Welcome to the site, Sailorathena. ^^ Please enjoy yourself around and if you've got any suggestions, let us know. ^^
Back to top Go down
Yuki <3 Yuno
Yuki <3 Yuno

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-09-10

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:48 am

welcome sailorAthena

it was me who linked you here :p

hope you have fun here lil girl..^^
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:58 am

Greetings Jaden Yuki & SailorAthena, and welcome to Snow Rose Games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkAiro
DarkAiro

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:25 am

Welcome guys I am happy to see people come to this site. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ruffi
Ruffi

Female
Number of posts : 90
Title : The Thief of Mind
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:55 pm

Hey, Darkairo. Welcome to the site and I hope you have a great time here :3
Back to top Go down
http://fluffymechanism.tumblr.com
DarkAiro
DarkAiro

Male

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Thanks Ruffi ^^ I registered to this site a long ago but I didnt see it active so I kinda get bored here but it is active now but chat is dead. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ruffi
Ruffi

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:40 pm

yeah, that happens from time to time :/ Me myself jump in, post and then immediately log off because school started and I have no time.
Back to top Go down
DarkAiro
DarkAiro

Male

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:20 am

Ruffi wrote:
yeah, that happens from time to time :/ Me myself jump in, post and then immediately log off because school started and I have no time.

I agree with you school makes me crazy and rarely post in school days I usually sit on my academy(nova masters) But now I rarely sit on the computer xD
Back to top Go down
Ruffi
Ruffi

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:08 am

You.... sit on your academy?
Anyway, I actually get a lot of time to spend on the computer because I learn advanced subjects for the A-levels at the end of highschool on the internet. And I also spend a lot of time creating programs haha.
And eugh, yes. school is boring at one point, when you either already know what they teach, either you have no interest in it because it won't help you with your A-levels at ALL.
Back to top Go down
Critical_Thinker
Critical_Thinker

Female
Number of posts : 28
Title : A Rookie Detective
Registration date : 2013-01-04

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Hello Everyone!

I'm Critical_Thinker and I'm new here! Nice to meet all of you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:03 pm

Welcome to the forum, Critical! We're very pleased to meet you. Please enjoy your time around and don't forget to try out our games. ^^
Back to top Go down
bladezuez
bladezuez

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:42 am

well just wanted to say hello myself. I am Bladezuez and love finding new sites.
Back to top Go down
Angelic
Angelic

Female
Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:05 am

Hello there :DD ~~! I'm not exactly new here, but I've been MIA for a long loong period of time now, if there's anyone left who remembers me, hmm O.o ~~

Well I'll reintroduce myself again as a sort of new member since there's so many new faces here already Very Happy ! I'm Angelic desu~! It's my pleasure to meet all of you ^_~ ! I'll probably take some time to fit in again and catch up on the latest game releases and all that but I'll do my best to be active from now on, as much as time permits Smile !

(P.s Thanks alot to Miss Nile who helped me with the e-mail thing Very Happy ! Ahh, I'm still more used to calling you Love tho XD)

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Hi Angelic,

Welcome back. ^^ It's been pretty quiet here but Love and I are usually online so you can find one of us here. Work's been keeping me pretty busy although with other projects going on. XD
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:53 am

It's great to see you again, Angelic. It's been a long time indeed. ^^ Hope to see you around and post much, ok? =D

And don't forget to try out Arabian Nights and Fantasty on Mother's Day. Will be pleased to hear your opinion. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!   New people tell us who you are, and be welcome! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

New people tell us who you are, and be welcome!
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: