Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 7:38 am

Lycoris returned the kiss ever so lovingly, pouring all her love and emotion into it and making it a sweet good night kiss.

Anjela gritted her teeth and her hands balling into fists in frustration, she avoided Matthew's gaze as she quietly replied, 

"I-I wasn't stronger. I want that voice. I want to hear it again. I-I know it's fake, I know it's a trap but...it was the only time anyone would call me mommy."

Her voice died down at the last sentence, and she looked uncharacteristically broken.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 7:48 am

Alex continued to kiss Lycoris happily for a few more sweet, loving moment and after the kiss ended, he said,

"My arms will keep you safe and warm and my love will envelope you as you sleep, my angel."

Matthew replied, "Hey, I get it.  I do.  I understand where your pain comes from.  And I can understand you want to hear that voice but I don't think this cave works that way."

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now.  I might go out early in the morning so I may not have time to post but I'll definitely post when I get back if that's the case.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 12:05 pm

(No problem. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris smiled softly and laying her head on Alex's shoulder, she snuggled close to him and said,

"I could never feel safer anywhere else, Alex. I love you so much."

She felt cozy and warm in his arms.

Anjela furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "Then how does it work? You heard that voice, didn't you? It was here. It's only natural it should show up again."

She looked around for a moment desperately but as she continued to find nothing, she was starting to give up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 9:51 pm

(Just got back from the movie so I'll post now.  ^^)

Alex smiled warmly and replied, "And I love you so much, my Lycoris."

He kept his arms around Lycoris, keeping her safe and warm.

Matthew replied, "It was a test.  You can't hear the voice because you passed it."

He guessed what that voice was although he didn't dare tell Anjela, as he was worried that she might break down if he did.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 11:11 pm

(Welcome back. ^^ And let me guess-the new Lion King movie, right? XD)

Lycoris yawned softly and feeling sleepy, she murmured, "Good night, Alex. I'll see you in the morning."

Her eyelids drooped, and she fell into a happy, peaceful sleep in her love's arms.

Anjela turned back to Matthew and sighing sadly, she quietly murmured, "I-I just wanted to check on its source. This is the cave of memories, isn't it? But this can't have been..."

She trailed off as it came to her, and her faceonly showed a heartbroken, saddened expression.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 11:46 pm

(Yup, that's right.  It's a good, fun movie although I wouldn't compare it too much to the original.  They're both good but in different ways.  XD)

Alex smiled and soon, he fell asleep as well, holding Lycoris in his arms, keeping her safe, warm, happy, and loved.

Matthew quietly approached Anjela and placing a hand on her shoulder, he said,

"I guessed it as much.  We can't change the past-only move on to the present and the future.  But I suppose that's easier said than done."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 12:12 am

(I see. XD So it doesn't stick to the original storyline too much?)

Anjela frowned a little and quietly replied in a choked voice, "Don't tell me to move on. Just don't mention that word to me. It hurts more than anything. You don't take everything from someone, deprive them even of a second chance, then tell them to just move on."

She paused and gazing to the side, she quietly murmured, "I am sorry. I shouldn't have come here. I don't know what came over me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 12:15 am

(Ahh it mostly does but they were some lines changed, here and there.  I felt like it didn't have the humorous moments (for example, with Timon and Pumbaa) that I would have liked.  It's still a good movie, though.  XD)

Matthew nodded and replied, "It's ok.  We should just head back.  We need to get some sleep so we'll be fresh for tomorrow's journey."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 12:53 am

(I see. XD It's how I felt with the remake of Aladdin too. Can't say I watched the whole movie but the parts I saw weren't as good as the original although I loved Jasmine's new solo song. XD)

Anjela nodded and without saying anything, she followed Matthew out of the cave and back to their campsite. As they took their places again in their sleeping bags, she didn't look at him as she said,

"Umm do you have sleeping pills with you? Or a sleeping potion. I usually carry mine with me but I forgot to bring them with me. I-I don't know how to sleep without them when these flashbacks start in my head."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 3:04 am

(Ahh I see.  Yeah, that's how I feel although I also watched the live remakes of Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast and I liked them.  XD)

Matthew reached for his bag and taking out a small vial of orange liquid, he handed it to Anjela and said,

"I always carry some around, just in case.  You should try to get some sleep."

He also wanted to tell Anjela that she could talk to him, too, about what happened although he had a feeling that she wasn't ready to open that door.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 4:12 am

(I prefer the original of everything I watched in all honesty. XD I like the remakes but the original ones feel more magical to me. XD)

Anjela took the vial from Matthew and nodding, she said, "Yeah, I will, after I take this. Thanks, Matt."

She opened the vial and drank its content, then covered herself up, soon falling asleep as the effects of the vial kicked in.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 4:18 am

(Yeah, I hear you.  I'm the same as well.  I wonder if it's a nostalgia thing or whatnot.  XD)

Matthew observed that Anjela fell asleep quickly and knowing that there wasn't anything else he could do, he closed his eyes and soon fell asleep as well.

(We should start off the next day for everyone.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 4:55 am

(Yup, coolies. XD I am at work so my posts will probably really slow. XD)

The next morning, Lycoris woke up a little after the sun rose. She felt refreshed and happy after a restful sleep. She could tell that Alex was still asleep and smiling softly to herself, she caressed his cheek lovingly and gently as he slept.

The sun rose over the forests where Anjela and Matthew were sleeping although it was a dim sun and the weather was somewhat damp. Anjela was still asleep as she was still under the effects of the vial. However, she wasn't having a most restful sleep, as she looked somewhat disturbed, groaning occasionally in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 5:16 am

(Ok.  XD)

Alex stirred a bit in his sleep as Lycoris gently touched his cheek and he murmured, "I love you so much, my Lycoris."

Matthew woke up a little after the sun rose and upon his vision clearing, he looked to Anjela.  He saw that she was still asleep although it looked like she was having anything but peaceful dreams.  He sat up on his sleeping bed, figuring that he'd wait a bit before waking up Anjela.

Helena woke up the next day and gazed lovingly at Nathan, who was still asleep.  She lovingly wrapped her arms around him and cuddled close to him, wanting to feel his love and warmth.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 6:04 am

Lycoris smiled softly and she could guess that Alex was still sleeping. She gently whispered, "And I love you too, my Alex."

She cuddled close to him, then leaned in to give him a soft loving kiss.

Anjela woke up a little after Matthew did. She groaned and sat up, feeling a bit groggy. She turned to Matthew and seeing how he was already awake, she sleepily said,

"Good morning. Have you been awake for long?"

Nathan felt Helena cuddle close to him and he instinctively drew her closer to him. He sleepily murmured, 

"You're my most precious treasure, Helena. I love you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 6:22 am

Alex felt himself wake up as Lycoris kissed him and he happily returned the kiss, loving to be woken up like this.

Matthew shook his head and replied, "Nah, I just woke up myself.  Did you sleep ok?  It looked like you were having some kind of nightmare although I suppose this place isn't exactly settling."

Helena blushed deeply and replied, "And I love you eternally, my Nathan, my most wonderful husband, soul mate."

She leaned over to give him a sweet, good morning kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 7:10 am

Lycoris continued to kiss Alex sweetly for a few moments then after the kiss was broken, she continued to caress his cheek lovingly and softly said,

"Did you wake up, Alex?"

Anjela sighed and shaking her head as she tried to wake herself up, she said, "Yeah. At least I was able to sleep although I hate how groggy the sleeping potion makes me feel when I wake up."

She yawned a bit and tried to rub the sleepiness out of her eyes.

Nathan felt Helena kissing him and he slowly woke up. Happy with the gesture, he returned the kiss happily, pouring all his passion into it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 7:18 am

Alex chuckled and replied, "I sure did.  I love being woken up by you first thing in the morning.  Did you sleep well, my angel?"

Matthew scratched the back of his head and replied, "Yeah, sorry about that.  It is a side effect but that potion will knock you out.  Tell you what.  Why don't you rest and I'll prepare us breakfast?  What do you want to have?'

Helena could feel Nathan wake up and she continued to kiss him sweetly for a few more loving moments.  Once the kiss was over, she smiled at him and said,

"Good morning, my Nathan.  Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 7:34 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "I sure did. I felt safe and warm in your arms so of course I slept well. What about you?"

Anjela smiled a bit and said, "Heh, you talk as though we have plenty of options. Well, anything other than fish will do. There are plenty of fruits we can pick around here."

Nathan smiled lovingly at Helena and replied,

"Good morning, love. Yup, I sure did. How about you? That was a wonderful way to wake up, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 7:53 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "I slept well, too, especially with my angel beside me.  I only had beautiful dreams about you and me."

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Ok, I see you're not a a fan of fish.  Well, I'm going to wash my face and then i'll gather us some fruits."

Helena blushed and replied, "I love kissing you first thing in the morning and yup, I slept very well."

She looked to Fiona, Romeo, and Mindy, wondering if they had woken up.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 4:40 pm

Lycoris blushed and happily replied, "I had only wonderful dreams too. You don't mind that I woke you up, right? I missed you, you know. Umm and you-you said that you don't mind me kissing you, right?"

Anjela nodded and replied, "Okay. Heh, I'll take your advice and rest meanwhile. I can get washed up and changed after we eat."

She yawned a bit again, still feeling somewhat sleepy.

Fiona had woken up, and chirped happily as she witnessed the couple wake up as well. Romeo woke up a little later and seeing how the couple was awake, he barked happily at them and walked over Helena until he made it to her face, to lick her good morning.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 5:31 pm

Alex chuckled and replied, "Yes, that's right.  I love being kissed by you, my angel, and waking up to your kisses first thing in the morning is wonderful."

Matthew smiled and getting out of his sleeping bag, he went to the lake where he had caught the fish and washed up his face, waking himself up and getting ready for another day.  Then he returned to the campsite, getting a basket, and then he set about gathering fruits.

Mindy woke up, meowing happily, and she walked over to Nathan, snuggling against his stomach. Helena giggled and said,

"Good morning, you guys.  Did you all sleep well, too?"

Mindy purred, her face still snuggled against Nathan's stomach.

(I have to go out for work later this morning so I might not get a chance to post much.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 5:53 pm

(I understand. ^^)

Lycoris blushed a little deeper and she shyly said, "Umm well, in that case, I should make it a point to wake you like this always. I love waking you up like this too."

Anjela yawned a bit again and deciding that it wouldn't hurt to rest until Matthew made it back, she lay down again on her sleeping bag, and ended up falling back asleep. 

Nathan chuckled happily and reached out to pet Mindy's back gently. Romeo barked happily and continued to lick Helena's cheek. Nathan said, 

"They sure look like it. We all had a good night's rest."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 6:56 pm

(My student cancelled our class for today because she's sick so I'll be here.  I'm going to work on some VN writing and editing and such.  ^^)

Alex chuckled and hugging Lycoris, he said,

"Being woken up by you is even better than being woken up by the sun."

Matthew continued to gather fruits, making sure to get enough for breakfast and perhaps some extra.  Once he was done, he returned to the campsite and saw that Anjela had fallen back asleep.  Smiling to himself, he put down the basket and set about tidying the campsite.

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, we sure did."

She petted the top of Romeo's head and gazed on happily at her family.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2019 7:13 pm

(Okay. ^^ I'll head to bed after I make this post but I'll post again in the morning. ^^)

Lycoris giggled happily and returning Alex's hug lovingly, she said, "And waking up in your arms is like waking in heaven. I love you so much, Alex. I am so happy with you."

Anjela continued to sleep peacefully for a bit, unaware that Matthew had returned. But even in that short doze, her sleep wasn't restful. She frowned and groaned in her sleep, having another nightmare.

Nathan gazed fondly at Helena for a few moments before he sat up in bed, stretching his arms. He said,

"Well, we should get up and get ready. Would you mind if I wash up and get dressed first, love?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: