Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 37 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 6:54 am

Lycoris nodded happily and took the stirring spoon from Alex to start to stir the orange juice ingredients.

Anjela sighed and nodding, she said, "Definitely."

They walked forward but probably much to their dismay, there was yet another door. Anjela almost face-palmed at this and commented, "How many of these are left? They've already shown me the worst. What else?"

Nathan smiled and called for a waiter to pick their orders. The waiter wrote them down and said the food would arrive in 15 minutes.

After he left, Nathan reached out to hold Helena's hand happily and said, "A lovely date this is, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 6:59 am

As Lycoris took care of the juice, Alex went ahead to set the table nearby, placing a couple of plates along with utensils and such.  

Matthew groaned and added, "Geez, should we just destroy these doors?  I'm not a violent person but this is getting ridiculous."

Helena gently squeezed Nathan's hand and nodding happily, she replied, "Yup, it sure is.  I'm having so much fun and we have our friends with us."

She looked on at Mindy, Fiona, and Romeo.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 7:03 am

Lycoris soon finished stirring the orange juice and said, "I think I am done here, Alex. Do you think it's sweet enough?"

Anjela sighed and replied, "The idea is very tempting to me but I don't know if it's a good idea. It's our only way forward."

She put her hand on the knob and turning to Matthew, she said, "I can't think of another memory they could show me but whatever it is, you'll be here, right?"

Romeo barked happily and Fiona chirped. Nathan smiled softly and nodding, he said, "It's a small but a wonderful family we have. Heh, I don't think a couple ever built a family this fast before."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 7:16 am

Alex took a sip of the juice and nodding happily, he replied, "Yup, ti's just the right amount of sweetness.  You did wonderfully, my angel.  The lasagna should be just about done, too."

Matthew nodded and holding Anjela's hand, he said, "Of course.  I'm going to be right beside you, so whatever it is, we'll face it together."

Helena giggled and replied, "Awww that's probably true but how can anyone not adore these little fellas?  You all just make my life all that much happier."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 7:23 am

Lycoris grinned happily and replied, "Okay. We should set the table so it's all ready when the lasagna is cooked. I think I can help. Just hand me the plates and I'll make my way to the table and lay everything out. I can do it."

Anjela nodded and smiled a bit gratefully at Matthew, before she turned the knob and they walked together into the room. 

Inside, it was a hospital room, and Anjela was on the hospital bed, with most of her body bandaged. It was definitely a hazy memory, as there were other two people in the room but they only appeared in form of silhouettes. Even the vision itself wasn't very solid, as Anjela herself wasn't very conscious at its time.

The real Anjela frowned as she recognized the memory, and gritting her teeth, she murmured, "They actually saved the very worst to the last..."

She looked irritated, as the memory would carry a revelation, a secret she kept to herself. 

Romeo barked happily and petted its head against Helena's legs, while Fiona pecked her cheek. Nathan chuckled and said, "I think they are saying that you make their life happier too, love."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 7:28 am

Alex blushed in embarrassment and replied, "Awww I actually already set the table.  I'm sorry about that, angel, but you can do the dishes afterwards if you want."

Matthew gently replied, "You can close your eyes and not have to see this.  I get the feeling this is something very personal to you."

Helena blushed and replied, "I really do have the best family ever."

Mindy meowed happily and she jumped into Nathan's lap, wanting to be petted.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 7:35 am

Lycoris giggled a bit and replied, "Oh that's ok. The dishes are definitely mine after we eat though. I enjoy doing them actually. Or maybe it's that I love helping you out."

Anjela sighed and replied quietly, "I could see the vision even when I closed my eyes the first time. It's inevitable."

As the memory played, the silhouettes started talking. One of them spoke, and from her voice it was definitely Lady Penelope,

"How is she, sweetie? And how is the baby?"

The other one, who seemed to be a nurse, replied sadly, "She's alright now, my lady but I'm afraid...the burns will leave scars on most of her body. As for the baby..."

She trailed off, and Lady Penelope picked up what she wanted to say. She replied sadly, "She didn't make it?"

The nurse replied sadly, "We delivered her but she was already gone. Furthermore..." She paused, then sadly continued, "I'm sorry, my lady. Your daughter's bleeding wouldn't stop after we delivered the baby. We-we had no choice. We had to completely remove the uterus-the part where a baby is kept. She'll never be able to...I'm sorry, my lady."

Nathan chuckled happily as Mindy jumped into his lap and petted her gently, then said, "And I am lucky to have you all although I think Mindy is particularly attached to me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 7:40 am

Alex chuckled and replied, "Maybe it's both?  But ok, the dishes are definitely yours after we eat."

The lasagna finished cooking and Alex happily said, "Ahh it's done.  I'll go take it out and put it on the table.  We should let it cool a bit and then we can eat."

He took out a couple of oven mitts and carefully took out the pan of lasagna from the oven, placing it on the table along with a cloth just beneath the pan.

Matthew's eyes widened in shock as he witnessed this memory and he could feel how terribly in pain Anjela must have been all this time.  He looked at her, wondering how she was coping with it.

Helena giggled and replied, "Awww yes, that's true.  She does adore you, my Nathan, but I can't blame her.  I adore you, too, you know."

Mindy meowed happily and gently rubbed her head against Nathan's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 7:46 am

Lycoris took a deep sniff and happily commented, "Yum. The smell is making me really hungry."

She followed Alex to the table where they both took their seats.

Anjela wasn't looking at the sight, but she actually looked more composed than she usually was. The memory soon faded away, as Anjela had drifted out of consciousness afterwards. 

She took a breath but didn't say anything, although she seemed to be locking in a lot of emotions.

Nathan continued petting Mindy and blushing slightly, he said, "Now I am flattered. Hmm I wonder who adores me more though-you or Mindy, love?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 7:51 am

Alex took a knife and cut the lasagna into sizeable pieces.  He put some on Lycoris' plate and then on his own.  The glasses of juice were on the table and he happily said,

"Let's eat.  It smells wonderful."

Matthew looked at Anjela in worry and quietly said, "Hey, you ok?  I think I understand you better now."

Helena gave Nathan a sly look and replied, "Oh I'm sure I'm the one who adores you the most, my Nathan."

Mindy meowed loudly, as though disagreeing with Helena.

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow before I go to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 1:34 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris reached out to her fork and carefully took a bite of her lasagna. She smiled happily and said,

"Yum. It tastes really wonderful. It's definitely better than the time I ate it back at the gods' world. It's much tastier. I knew you'd do it better than anyone, Alex."

Anjela nodded although she kept her gaze away, and in a voice choked with emotion, she quietly said,

"Will you keep this a secret? I know you won't tell anyone but just saying. Not even my mom. She doesn't know I found out."

She was looking composed although inside, she was really breaking down. She didn't need to be reminded of that memory like that.

Nathan couldn't help but chuckle as Mindy meowed and commented, "Oh she strongly disagrees with you there, love."

The waiter soon returned with dinner for the couple and laid it out in front of them, as well as putting pet food for Romeo, Mindy and Fiona.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 5:31 pm

Alex grinned and replied, "Thanks, Lycoris.  I'm happy you like it and it tastes even better because we both cooked it together."

He took his fork and happily ate his lasagna.

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, of course.  I won't tell anyone.  I'm surprised Lady Penelope never said anything to you, though.  Sure, it's painful but..."

Helena giggled and looking competitively at Mindy, she said, "Hmm, maybe we'll have a contest later to find out who just adores my Nathan more, but for now, we should eat.  It looks delicious."

She observed the food placed in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 5:43 pm

Lycoris smiled softly and she continued eating as well, occasionally sipping some of her juice. As she ate, she looked a bit thoughtful and said, 

"Do you have any ideas in mind to spend the evening, Alex?"

Anjela smiled ruefully and replied, "I guess she knows that this would hurt more than anything, and she might have thought that I didn't need anymore pain. No, worse, I remember the many times she would keep telling me to try moving on. To start over, have a new life...I guess she wouldn't have been able to do that if she had told me."

Nathan nodded happily and said, "It definitely does. This is my favorite place to visit, you know. Their food is always special. Well then, let's start."

He took a bite of his food and nodding to himself, he said, "Indeed. As good as always."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 6:20 pm

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "Hmm, let's see.  Well, if you'd like, I could find us something to read and I can read to you?  There are some books here."

Matthew replied, "I guess she was trying to protect you.  Listen, Anjela, I'm sorry.  I'm sure you didn't want anyone to see this memory.  This cave sure is cruel."

Helena took her fork and after taking a bite, she commented, "This sure is delicious.  The food here is great."

Mindy meowed happily, enjoying her food.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 6:38 pm

Lycoris liked the idea very much and nodding happily, she said, "I'd love that. It's been sometime since you've last read to me and I would enjoy that very much."

Anjela took a breath and quietly said, "Don't apologize. It isn't your fault. At least it's you who found out about this, not anyone else. And you know... maybe it isn't so bad that someone knows now. I...I've been carrying this inside and alone for too long. It hurt."

Nathan nodded happily and continued eating, enjoying every bite. Fiona and Romeo ate their food as well, which was delicious and fresh.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 6:56 pm

Alex grinned and replied, "Then it looks like our evening is set.  After we eat and clean up, we'll go to the study and I'll list off the book we have and you can choose one."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yeah, I hear you and seeing this, I can understand where your anger comes from.  I can't blame you for wanting payback."

As Helena ate, she asked, "Nathan, what do people here do in the evenings?  Are there any special events or such?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 1:43 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "That would be great. I can't wait."

She continued eating and drinking her juice, soon finishing up. She waited for Alex to finish as well so she would take care of the dishes.

Anjela nodded then taking a breath, she said, 

"Well, we need to move on. I don't know how long we have left but I really hope we can get out of here soon. I know it's your turn but hopefully it's the last we see any of this."

Nathan looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, occasionally, there would be these celebratory festivals and such. That's when the city would be twinkling with colorful lights and the people would be all over the streets. But usually, it's quiet. Most people head home and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 4:22 am

(Back from work so I'll post now and then post more after I'm free.  ^^)

Alex soon finished his dinner as well and seeing that Lycoris was done, he asked, "All full?  I can put away the leftovers while you take care of the dishes."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Same here.  These memories are trying us-that's for sure."

He looked at Anjela, wanting to be sure that she was ready to move forward.

Helena nodded and replied, "I guess it's like Devenshire in that way.  In bigger cities in the human world, there tends to be some night life.  Some people like to go dancing, that kind of thing."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 4:53 am

(Welcome back and ok. ^^)

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Okay. I'll help gather the dishes and put them in the sink."

She waited as Alex put away the leftovers and she would wait to collect the empty plates and such, then carry them carefully to the sink so she would wash them.

Anjela nodded and took another breath. She still felt a bit shaken as unlike with the previous memories, she had locked all her emotions inside. But as she noticed Matthew looking at her, she said,

"Don't worry, I am fine. Let's get going."

She walked with him forward and there was another door but it was to be the last one.

Nathan nodded in understanding and said, "I see. I think some are like that in Cephiron. It's the capital and the largest city in the gods' world. I lived there for some time when I was the captain of the royal guard and it certainly has its lively traits."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 5:42 am

(Thanks.  I'm free now.  ^^)

Alex put away the leftovers in the icebox and once he was done, he cleaned the table while Lycoris did the dishes.

Matthew saw the door behind him and frowning, he said,

"I have a bad feeling I know what this door is."

He slowly opened the door and before him, there was the memory of him as a little boy.  He was in his father's office and he wanted to talk to him, but he would always be greeted with,

"I'm too busy."

Although he actually wasn't busy, his father's face had a look of sadness and Matthew felt all alone.

Helena nodded and replied, "I see.  Do you like Cephiron, Nathan?  I wonder if it's like Lessire."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 5:46 am

(Coolies. ^^)

Lycoris did the dishes, making sure to clean them throughly and properly. She was soon all finished and left the plates and such to dry on the drying rack. She then dried her hands and said, 

"I am done, Alex."

Anjela observed the memory before them and how Matthew's dad seemed to distance himself from him. Quietly, she said, 

"I take that you and your dad weren't actually very close?"

Nathan replied, "I prefer Blacklily to be honest. It's more beautiful and quieter. But what is that Lessire? A city in the human world?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 5:50 am

Alex approached Lycoris and looking at the dishes, he smiled and replied, "Thanks, Lycoris.  The dishes look all clean.  Let's go into the study and I'll tell you the books we have and you can choose which one for me to read to you."

Matthew replied, "Not at that point in time.  Of course, now I know that he was actually grieving but at the time, he kept pushing me away."

In the memory, Matthew's dad continued to refuse to talk to Matthew and he would end up going to his room, crying by himself.

Helena replied, "Yes, it's a huge city in the human world.  I've been there a couple of times.  It has lots of things and it's pretty exciting.  Of course, I do prefer Devenshire to it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 5:55 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Okay. I love hearing your voice as your read to me."

She smiled lovingly at him and then reached out to hold his hand so they could head to the study.

Anjela continued to watch the memory and she felt sorry for both Matthew and his dad. She nodded and quietly said, 

"Did your dad blame himself for your mother's death? Did he feel guilty that he couldn't save her?"

Nathan smiled a bit and replied, "I guess we both prefer quieter places, huh, love? I suppose that's why I love our mansion. It's completely secluded and isolated."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 5:59 am

Alex happily held Lycoris' hand as the couple walked out of the kitchen and towards the study.  Once there, Alex looked at some books arranged on a bookshelf and said,

"Ok, we can choose an adventure book.  This one is about a valuable treasure in the middle of the jungle.  There's a fantasy book about elves and dwarves and unicorns.  Then there's a science fiction where people go to the moon."

Matthew replied, "It might have been both.  I know he tried to save her but he had no idea how to cure her disease.  I remember how he would read many books intensely, trying to find an answer."

Helena smiled and replied, "I love it, too.  It's like our paradise and our family loves it as well, right?"

Mindy meowed happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2019 6:03 am

Lycoris' eyes lit up with curiousity as Alex mentioned every book but she was especially intrigued by the fantasy book. She happily said, 

"The fantasy book about....what were those names again? I've never heard of such creatures. Can we read this one?"

Anjela nodded in understanding and after a moment, she asked, "Did you two resolve things afterwards? Was it when you grew up?"

Fiona chirped happily while Romeo barked as well. Nathan chuckled and said, "They sure do and they have a lot of space to play around and have fun."

He continued eating his dinner, enjoying the company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: