Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 6:57 am

Matthew saw Anjela return and smiling at her, he said,

"Welcome back.  Should we turn in for the night or talk a bit of strategy for what we're going to face tomorrow?"

Alex chuckled softly as he saw Lycoris yawn and asked, "Do you want to go back inside and get ready for bed?  I wouldn't want you to catch a cold out here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 7:15 am

Anjela finished putting away everything and taking a seat at her sleeping bag, she said,

"I still have a bit of energy so we can talk a bit of strategy if you want."

Lycoris was half-asleep but she could still hear Alex and nodded her head to him. She felt so warm and cozy in his arms and cuddled to him closely as a child would.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 7:21 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok then.  Tomorrow, what will face exactly and how close are we to the witch?"

He took a seat on his sleeping bag, waiting to hear Anjela's reply.

Alex gently rubbed Lycoris' back and smiled fondly at her.  He could tell that she was getting sleepy but didn't say anything.  He figured he would take her back inside if she fell asleep and do the dishes tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 7:28 am

Anjela looked thoughtful and replied, "If I remember correctly, the next forest is the sorceresses' area. I think this will be more difficult for you. The monsters are mainly succubusses and sirens, and their victims are mainly men."

Lycoris eventually fell asleep in Alex's arms, an innocent, soft smile on her face. She was having a happy dream and felt so warm that she succumbed to her drowsiness.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 7:32 am

Matthew groaned and replied, "Oh, that's great.  So what should I do?  Plug my ears and cover my eyes and have you lead me?  Or maybe I should dress as a woman to fool those creatures?"

Alex smiled as he witnessed Lycoris fall asleep in his arms.  Knowing that it wouldn't be a good idea to stay outside, he gently carried Lycoris in his arms and back inside the house.  He passed through the kitchen and then went upstairs to their room. Once inside, he gently laid Lycoris on the bed and then he snuggled next to Lycoris, deciding that the clean up could wait until tomorrow.

(I'm going to get off now since I'm sleepy and all that.  I'll post again in the morning although I'll have to go out a little earlier tomorrow for work so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post in the morning.  But anyway, nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 1:44 pm

(Ahh I understand and sorry for the delay at the end in my posting. I had to head to work and I didn't get the chance to post one more last time. ^^; )

Anjela widened her eyes in surprise then furrowing her eyebrows, she said, 

"Uhh umm, you didn't seriously mean the second suggestion, right? Well, both suggestions are impractical really. Well, plugging your ears could work, I guess. It would protect you from the sirens. The succubi are another story though. They usually use charm spells to seduce their victims."

Lycoris stirred a bit in her sleep after Alex had laid her down on the bed and cuddled a bit closer to him as he snuggled next to her. She sleepily murmured, 

"I love you, Alex. My Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 5:44 pm

(No worries.  ^^)

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Yeah, I was kidding about the second suggestion.  But seriously, how do charm spells work?"

Alex smiled as he heard Lycoris' words and he softly replied, "And I love you, Lycoris.  My Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 6:15 pm

Anjela looked a bit relieved then looking thoughtful, she said,

"Well, I was alone last time and their spells wouldn't work on females, but I think it's like a temporary hypnosis spell. The succubus makes a man fall under her sway to control him, but the spell lasts for a couple of minutes. I don't know if there is a way to prevent it."

She sighed and looking a bit troubled, she said, "It would definitely be trouble if that were to happen. They could turn you against me."

Lycoris smiled softly in her sleep and cuddling close to Alex, she continued to sleep peacefully and soundly, her heart happy and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 7:01 pm

Matthew replied, "Well, is there a way to counteract the spell?  Or perhaps we could quickly take them out before they have a chance to use that spell?"

Alex gazed on happily and lovingly at Lycoris and wrapping his arms around her, he held her close to him and soon, he got sleepy, too.  He closed his eyes and fell asleep, happy and in love.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 1:00 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "That would be the obvious option but I think succubi aren't creatures to fight head on. So they might not actually show up before they cast their spell."

(Ahh we can leave Alex and Lycoris for a bit until the others catch up. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 1:37 am

(Yup, that's cool.  XD)

Matthew looked deep in thought and replied, "You said that you were able to get past these creatures last time.  So they just let you through?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 2:09 am

Anjela shook her head and replied, 

"They showed up eventually and fought me but I think that was after they made sure their spells won't work on me. They don't differentiate, you know. They'll cast the charm spell on both of us but it won't work on me because I'm female. They show up anyhow but it isn't the first thing they do."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 2:14 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I see.  Hmm, what's the best way we can both get past these creatures?  I'd hate to be vulnerable and leave you to fight them.  If we could just knock them out as soon as they appear or something..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 3:15 am

Anjela looked both thoughtful and troubled, and said, 

"Well, I could try a sleep spell on them as soon as they show up and hope it works. Those creatures are stronger than the ones we faced, naturally, and they'll be even harder now that there are two of us here. Sounds like the next forest will be a more difficult challenge."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 3:45 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yeah, that could work.  How many of these creatures will show up?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 4:13 am

Anjela replied, "Last time, they were two at a time but I expect there will be more this time around."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 4:22 am

Matthew furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "Hmm, I was thinking of giving you a couple of vials of that potion.  You remember when that monster earlier was dizzy from it?  It might help but I don't want to use too much of it.  I only brought so much."

(I'll be gaming but I'm here.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 4:31 am

(Okay. ^^)

Anjela nodded and replied, "It might help but I will make it a point to try the sleep spells first. That way, I won't have to use your potion unless I truly need it. And umm, if you do fall under one of those creatures' spell, I'll have to put you under a sleep spell too. I don't want to end up fighting you too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 4:38 am

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Yeah, that's true.  I'd rather that you knock me out than me have to fight you."

He rummaged around in his bag and found a couple of vials.  He handed them over to Anjela and said,

"Here.  In case you need them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 4:40 am

Anjela took the vials from Matthew and nodding, she said, "Thanks. I'll be careful not to use them unless it's necessary."

She paused then sighing, she said, "We have work cut out for us tomorrow. Let's get some sleep. We'll need our energy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 5:48 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yeah, I totally agree and I'm wiped."

He climbed inside his sleeping bag, ready to get some sleep.

(Sorry for the long delay in posting.  It took way too long to get past a stupid level.  -.-)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 5:53 am

(Ok. ^^)

Anjela climbed inside her sleeping bag as well and nodding, she said, "Let's get some sleep then. Good night, Matt."

She covered herself up then closing her eyes, she fell fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 6:03 am

Matthew smiled softly at Anjela and replied, "Good night, Anjela."

He then closed his eyes, too, soon falling asleep.

(Should we start the next day for Alex and Lycoris, and Matthew and Anjela?  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 6:07 am

(Ahh yup. I'll start with Alex and Lycoris and you can start on Matthew and Anjela. ^^)

The next day, the sun shone brightly in the sky to announce a new morning. Lycoris woke up a little after the sun rose and felt a bit confused in the beginning, as she last remembered she was with Alex outside. She felt Alex by her side and guessed she must have fallen asleep in his arms last night and he had carried her inside.

She smiled softly to herself, remembering how he was her husband now, and instinctively snuggled even closer to him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 6:16 am

(Ok.  XD)

Although Alex was still asleep, he felt Lycoris snuggle closer to him and he smiled, unconsciously hugging Lycoris and murmuring,

"I love you, my angel."

The next morning, Matthew woke up a little after the sun rose.  He yawned and stretched out his arms, sitting up in his sleeping bag.  He looked to Anjela, who was still sleeping, and feeling that it would be a good idea to get a start on the day, he got up and went to wash up his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: