Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 6:22 am

Lycoris felt Alex hug her closer and smiled softly as he said that he loved her. She could tell from his voice that he was still sleeping. She reached out to caress his cheek ever so gently and lovingly whispered,

"And I love you, my Alex. You're my whole world. I can't believe I am finally with you."

A little after Matthew had woken up, Anjela woke up as well. She sat up in her sleeping bag and looking around, she didn't see Matthew. She furrowed her eyebrows and got up, wondering where he headed to.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 6:25 am

Alex heard Lycoris' words and he smiled and woke up.  He gazed lovingly at her and replied,

"And you're my whole world.  I love so very, very much.  I must be the luckiest man ever."

Matthew had gone to the place where Anjela had cleaned the bowls last night and soon, he finished washing his face.  He then returned to the campsite and seeing that Anjela was awake, he smiled at her and said,

"Good morning.  Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 6:40 am

Lycoris smiled lovingly at Alex and guessing that he was awake from the tone of his voice, she didn't say anything but just cupped his chin softly with her hands and leaned in for a sweet, loving kiss.

Anjela looked relieved as Matthew returned and sighing, she said, 

"Good morning. Where were you? I was worried there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 6:45 am

Alex happily returned the kiss, pouring all of his love and passion into it.  He held Lycoris close to him, feeling happy and elated that they were now married and would be together forever.

Matthew replied, "I just went to wash up my face, wake myself up.  Did you think that one of those sirents or succubi had already gotten me?"

He looked a bit teasingly at Anjela.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 6:56 am

Lycoris continued kissing Alex lovingly for a few more moments and after the kiss was eventually over, she sweetly said, 

"Good morning, my most wonderful husband."

Anjela blushed a bit in embarrassment and pouting, she said, "Uhh well, maybe. How could I know?"

She coughed a bit and reaching for her bag, she said, "I'll go wash up too and I'll change my clothes as well. I'll be done quickly but yeah, don't follow me."

She headed to the lake herself, still looking a bit embardasse.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 7:04 am

Alex happily replied, "Good morning, my most wonderful wife.  Did my angel sleep well?  I carried you back inside last night since I didn't want you to catch a cold."

Matthew smiled and deciding that a change of clothes would be a good idea as well, he took out a pair of of pants and a shirt from his bag and then went somewhere in the trees to quickly get changed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 7:10 am

Lycoris smiled apologetically and blushing a bit, she replied,

"I guessed so. I am sorry, Alex. I slept pretty well but it must have been troublesome to carry me back inside and I slept on you too."

Anjela washed up and changed out of her clothes, changing into a long black skirt and an off-white long-sleeved simple blouse. She brushed her hair, braiding a small strand and letting the rest flow down her shoulders. Once she was done, she carried her bag and walked back to the campsite.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 7:17 am

Alex shook his head and replied, "Hey, it's ok and it wasn't any trouble at all.  I love looking after my loving wife.  I did have to hold off on doing the dishes but it's ok.  For now, though, I just want to stay here with you."

Matthew had changed into a pair of dark blue jeans and a dark green shirt.  He quickly combed his hair and once he felt presentable, he returned to the campsite.  Then he took a seat and waited for Anjela so they could have breakfast together and then head on out.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 7:20 am

Lycoris smiled softly and nodding, she cuddled closer to Alex. She said, "I'll be more careful in the future, you know. I mean, how could I sleep without receiving a good night kiss from you? Umm I-I want to get used to that."

She blushed shyly but was smiling happily.

Anjela made it to the campsite and observed that Matthew had changed his clothes as well. She put away her bag and said, 

"I should make us something to eat before we head out. I still have some herbs with me but do you want the same soup again or maybe you should try grilled fruits?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 7:35 am

Alex chuckled and replied, "I want that, too.  I want to give you lots and lots of kisses, my angel."

He leaned in and gently kissed Lycoris on the lips.

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "I'd like to try grilled fruits.  I haven't had that yet, and I can help cook.  You shouldn't have to do all the cooking yourself."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 7:37 am

Lycoris returned the kiss lovingly, pouring all her love into it. After the kiss was broken, she blushed and happily said, 

"I love your kisses, Alex. They make me the happiest, like I am in the clouds."

Anjela smirked a bit and teasingly said, "Okay, you are welcome to cook breakfast for us this morning. Just don't burn the fruits, ok? I do want something to eat before we head on."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 7:43 am

Alex blushed and replied, "And kissing you feels like I'm in heaven.  Well, I am with my angel so that makes sense."

His right hand reached up to gently caress Lycoris' cheek.

Matthew replied, "Oh, is that a challenge?  You have tried my cooking before, so I'll be more than happy to cook us breakfast."

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again in the morning.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 11:27 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris blushed even deeper and shyly replied, "Your words touch my heart so, Alex. I truly love you."

She approached his face and gently her forehead with his, her cheeks rosy with love and happiness.

Anjela continued smirking and replied, "Heh, yeah, I tried your cooking in the comfort of a kitchen but can you make us something decent here? Consider it a challenge, yes."

She sat down on her sleeping bag and looked teasingly at Matthew.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 6:11 pm

Alex smiled lovingly at Lycoris and replied, "You're glowing, my Lycoris.  That must be because we love each other so much."

Matthew stuck out his tongue at Anjela and replied, "You'll regret those words.  Just you wait."

Pulling up his sleeves, he set to work on grilling the fruits.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 6:59 pm

Lycoris blushed even deeper if that was possible then smiling softly, she said,

"Well, I can't help it. I can't help how happy and light I feel when I am around you. My feelings must be showing up on my face."

Anjela couldn't help but laugh quietly and watched as Matthew set on grilling the fruits. She knew inside that Matthew was more than capable of making them something delicious to eat but she liked teasing him anyways. She continued looking teasingly at him and said,

"Oh I'll wait but I hope I won't have an upset stomach later."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 7:15 pm

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, they definitely are.  I can tell how happy you are, my angel, and I'm so incredibly happy, too.  To be your husband is a wonderful wish come true."

Matthew looked teasingly at Anjela and replied, "Oh, in that case, perhaps I should intentionally make yours bad and keep the good ones for myself."

Of course, he was joking as he continued to grill the fruits, watching them until they were ready to be removed from the fire.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 7:19 pm

Lycoris' eyes twinkled as she heard what Alex said and she softly asked,

"Really? So you wished to become my husband too? You-you never forgot about me, Alex, even when we were so far apart?"

Anjela pouted at Matthew and replied, "Uh huh? Well, look for someone else to save you from those sirens and succubi. Oh perhaps I should just let them take you away."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 8:14 pm

Alex nodded and replied, "I never forgot about you, my angel.  I've loved you, even when we were so far apart.  But now, here we are together, as husband and wife.  Are you happy, my Lycoris?"

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, that might not be such a bad way to go."

He looked teasingly at Anjela and soon, he was finished grilling the fruits and put them on a couple of plates.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 2:52 am

Lycoris' eyes continued to twinkle with happiness and nodding, she smiled happily and said,

"More, more than just happy. I can't even describe it, Alex. I am the happiest I've ever been. Never did I feel before as joyful and light as I feel now. I love you, Alex, and just being with you is more than I could have ever wished for."

Anjela looked a bit annoyed and replied, "Really? Sure, I'll consider it."

She turned her gaze away and her pout had a slightly annoyed expression although she didn't know why she felt that way especially that Matthew was just joking.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 3:11 am

Alex happily replied, "And being with you, being married to you, is more than I could ever wish for.  I feel like in heaven with you."

He smiled softly at Lycoris and leaned in to sweetly kiss her on the lips.

After Matthew plated the cooked fruits, he looked at Anjela.  He wondered what she was thinking and said,

"But you know, I don't go for a pretty face or a pretty voice.  It's always the inside, a person's heart, that counts."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 3:31 am

Lycoris returned the kiss ever so lovingly, pouring all her love and passion into the kiss, making every moment count. She truly felt like the happiest in the world, for she was madly in love with Alex and she had wished for this for so, so long.

Anjela still had the slightly annoyed expression on her face and keeping her gaze turned away, she replied,

"I see. Well, we might as well look for a siren or a succubus with a good heart for you."

She took a breath and turned back to him, trying to brush off that annoyed feeling.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 3:41 am

Alex continued to kiss Lycoris for a few more sweet, loving moments and once the kiss was over, he said,

"I love being your husband."

Matthew smiled a bit at Anjela and replied, "Hey, you know I was just kidding but if I didn't know better, I'd think you were jealous.  But it's probably just my imagination."

(I'll be gaming or multi-tasking but I'm here.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 3:48 am

(Ok. ^^)

Lycoris blushed deeply and hugging Alex lovingly, she replied, "And I am elated to be your wife. I am so, so happy, Alex. I want to live a long life with you and do lots of wonderful things, go to a lot of new, great places and experience all the good things in the world."

Anjela looked a bit surprised but quickly recovered and replied, "Of course it's your imagination. If I were your girlfriend, I might have felt jealous but as it stands, I am just your friend and partner in this. Now let's see what you made. I won't forgive you for any stomachaches I get later."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 3:58 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Me, too, my angel, me, too.  Speaking of, do you want to get this day started?  Although I certainly wouldn't mind relaxing here with you."

Matthew chuckled and replied, "All right then.  Here you go."

He handed a plate of grilled fruits to Anjela along with a fork.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 4:05 am

Lycoris giggled a bit and replied, "I wouldn't mind either but we should get this day started. I can't wait to go horseback riding with you and enjoy the beautiful day. Do you want to get ready first?"

Anjela took the plate of grilled fruits and fork from Matthew and using the fork, she took a bite of the fruits. It was definitely quite delicious. Nodding, she said,

"Hmm it's good. Not too shabby."

It was definitely much better than just that but Anjela wouldn't openly admit it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: