Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 3:41 am

(Thanks.  I'll be multi-tasking but I'm here.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "I insist of coming with you and don't you worry about me.  I'm way stronger than I look.  Hopefully, I won't have to use my fighting skills too often but they'll be ready just in case."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, sure looks like it.  So what do you want to make first, beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 3:47 am

(Take your time. ^^)

Anjela couldn't help but smile slightly and nodding, she said, "Well, alright. Do ready your fighting skills though. You'll need them."

She took a deep breath and leaning her head back against the couch, she said, "We were supposed to pick up the supplies and such today. Maybe in the afternoon?"

Lisianthus looked thoughtful for a moment then said, "Let's make the cookies dough first! Then we can prepare the batter for the cake and muffins, then bake them all together in the oven!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 3:52 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Sure, that sounds good.  Is it ok if we drop by my house a bit?  My sword is there and I want to pick up a few others things, too.  Also, I might as well let dad know that I'll be gone for a while in case there are patients while we're away."

Ryan's eyes lit up and nodding, he replied, "That's a wonderful plan, beautiful.  Let me get a snack for Nala and then we can get started."

He rummaged in the cupboards and found a yummy cat snack for Nala, placing it on a small dish for her.  Then he took out the ingredients to make cookies, muffins, and cake.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 3:57 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah, sure, no problem. We have the time. We can go to Cephiron first, pick up what we need then make it back to your house. You can take your time and pick up all you need."

Lisianthus got out the ingredients with Ryan and then they started making the dough for the cookies and batter for the muffins and cake.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 4:03 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "Thanks.  Sounds good.  In the meantime, what do you want to do?  Should we rest or tell the others what happened?"

Once all the ingredients were out, Ryan and Lisianthus started to make the cookie dough.  He commented,

"Once the others see what we're making, they're going to be so surprised."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 4:09 am

Anjela was about to answer when she inadvertently yawned a bit. A bit embarrassed, she said, 

"Umm does this answer your question? Sorry. In all honesty, I am too tired to even get up, let alone talk to anyone. I don't want to leave Alex's and Lycoris' side though so I'll just rest here."

Lisianthus grinned happily and nodding, she said, "Yes, so very much! It's going to be a chocolate feast. Who doesn't love chocolate?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 4:12 am

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Ok, then let's rest here first.  We can tell the others what happened later."

Ryan teasingly replied, "Someone with a chocolate allergy but I would feel very sorry for that person."

Meanwhile, Nala ate her snack and meowed happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 4:13 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah, sounds good to me."

She leaned her head back against the couch and relaxed a bit, feeling the tiredness of last night's and the morning's events get to her.

Lisianthus giggled and replied, "Hehe, indeed! Hopefully no one here has a chocolate allergy then."

Last edited by Miss Nile on Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 4:21 am

Matthew leaned back and relaxed, too, closing his eyes and wanting to get some rest after what happened.

Ryan grinned and replied, "I don't think anyone here does but we can ask just to be sure."

(This talk about cookies makes me want to buy a small package of cookies.  Maybe I'll do that tomorrow.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 5:16 am

(Sorry for the delay. My mom suddenly wanted help with lots of chores. X_X)

Anjela closed her eyes as well and letting her guard down, she relaxed and drifted off, succumbing to her exhaustion.

Lisianthus laughed happily and replied, "It would be their total loss. I feel sorry for them too! They would see such a feast and not be able to eat any."

(And I totally get what you mean. There is a holiday here in a few days and it involves making and eating lots of cookies of all kinds. I'll send you some if you want. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 5:28 am

(Oooh nice and no worries.  I actually may be slower now that I switched games.  XD)

Matthew soon fell asleep, too, all the excitement from earlier catching up with him.

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Yes, that's true."

He continued making the cookie dough with Lisianthus until it was all ready.  He took out a baking sheet and placed paper especially for baking on top of it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 5:38 am

(No problem. XD)

Anjela had fallen deeper into sleep by then as well. She was so tired that inadvertently, she laid her head on Matthew's shoulder as they both slept.

After Ryan had placed the paper on the baking sheet, Lisianthus started shaping the dough into cookies and placing them on the sheet.

(Heh, yeah, I couldn't help but do that to Anjela and Matt. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 5:53 am

(Awww it's cute.  XD)

As Matthew slept, he didn't realize that Anjela's head was on his shoulder but he didn't mind.  He slept so peacefully next to her.

Ryan helped as well to shape the cookie dough into sizable cookies.  Once that was done, he asked,

"Ok, what's next?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 5:57 am

(Yup, yup. XD And I guess we'll let them sleep for a bit at least until Ryan and Lisianthus are done cooking? XD)

Lisianthus looked thoughtful then happily said, "Okay, chocolate muffins next! I'll make the batter. Why don't you make the batter for the chocolate cake meanwhile? We'll be finished more quickly this way."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 6:10 am

(Sure, sounds good.  XD)

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, that's a wonderful idea."

He took out a bowl and a mixing spoon and then began to put in the ingredients for making the chocolate cake.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 6:14 am

Lisianthus took out another bowl and mixing spoon and started making the batter for the chocolate muffins. She mixed the ingredients until they formed a good consistency then took out a muffin pan, placing baking liners on it then pouring the batter into them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 6:45 am

Meanwhile, Ryan finished making the batter for the cake and after taking out a cake pan, he poured the batter into it.  He would still need to add chocolate icing but after the cake was baked, of course.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 6:47 am

Seeing how all the batters were ready and poured in the pans, and the cookies were all shaped, Lisianthus happily said, 

"Okay, time to bake them all in the oven. Oh I can't wait until they are all ready. I can smell how delicious they are already."

She had heated the oven to a suitable temperature, and started putting the pans inside for the desserts to bake.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 6:55 am

Ryan grinned and helped Lisianthus put the pans inside the oven.  Then he closed the oven door and said,

"Ok, while we wait, how about we make some chocolate icing?  The muffins and cake might need it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 6:58 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Totally! A chocolate cake isn't complete without a delicious icing to go along with it."

She quickly cleaned up from making the batters then got out the ingredients for making the chocolate icing.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 7:01 am

Ryan helped Lisianthus with getting the ingredients for the icing and once they were all gathered, the two of them began to make the icing, having lots of fun doing so.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 7:14 am

Lisianthus made the icing with Ryan, enjoying the activity very much and having lots of fun. They were soon all finished, and the icing was all ready for the cake and muffins. 

She happily said, "All done! Now we just for the desserts to be baked and we can enjoy ourselves! I can already smell how wonderful they are!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 7:14 am

Lisianthus made the icing with Ryan, enjoying the activity very much and having lots of fun. They were soon all finished, and the icing was all ready for the cake and muffins. 

She happily said, "All done! Now we just for the desserts to be baked and we can enjoy ourselves! I can already smell how wonderful they are!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 7:24 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Me, too, beautiful.  They smell very delicious and we sure made a lot for everyone."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 7:31 am

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "They'll be pleasantly surprised! A wonderful breakfast this is!"

She happily went over to the oven to see if the desserts had finished baking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: