Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:13 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela followed Matthew to inside Olivia's room although she didn't say anything. She wondered if Olivia didn't recognize her although she had stayed at Matthew's house for some time, but it didn't matter. She let Matthew do the talking and just quietly observed.

Lycoris sighed as she heard Ryan's voice. She didn't want to see anyone but in the same time, as they planned to run away, she didn't want anyone to suspect anything. Quietly, she said to Alex,

"Should we answer? We should try to act normal, right? So they don't suspect we want to leave?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 6:01 pm

After everyone took seats in Olivia's room, Olivia said, "It's so good to see you again, both of you."

She smiled warmly at Anjela, faintly remembering her from when she had stayed over at the house.

Matthew said, "Hey, Olivia.  We aren't staying long but we wanted to ask you about Helena.  Did she make it back home safely?"

Olivia replied, "Well, she's not here but she's fine.  She's actually married now."

Alex quietly replied back, "Yes, we should.  Should I answer but if they want to see us, we can just tell them that we're really tired?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 6:08 pm

Anjela raised an eyebrow at the news, and she couldn't help but reply, "Really? This is a surprise. And we were actually wondering if she made it back."

Of course, it couldn't even cross Anjela's mind that Helena actually married the captain himself.

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Okay, that sounds good. I hope they get the hint. I really don't want to see anyone..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 7:09 pm

Olivia smiled and replied, "Oh yes, miss.  Helena is fine.  She found a very nice young man in the gods' world, a noble, and the two immediately fell in love.  I was quite surprised when I found out about them, but they're very happy together and I'm so happy that my Helena finally found someone."

Matthew replied, "Wow, this is quite a surprise.  I wonder how come Helena hasn't contacted us but I guess she must be keeping in regular contact with you, Helena, since you're family."

Alex quietly replied, "I understand."

He then turned towards the door and said, "Yes, we're awake but we're really tired."

Ryan replied, "Oh ok, we understand but perhaps we can bring some food for you two?"

Alex looked to Lycoris and quietly asked, "Is that ok?  We can ask them to leave a tray outside and you probably need something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 10:42 pm

Anjela couldn't help but furrow her eyebrows to herself as she heard that the husband was actually a noble in the gods' world. When did Helena get to get away from the captain, find a man and marry him? It was probably none of her business but she couldn't help but ask,

"Do you know the name of her husband, ma'am? Just wondering which noble it is since I have a vague idea of them all."

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Okay. That's fine. We haven't had anything to eat today."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:26 pm

Olivia happily replied,

"Oh, it's Lord Nathan Arundell, miss.  I even got a chance to meet him when he and Helena stayed over at her old place for a bit.  He's such a nice, lovely young man and I can see how much he loves my Helena."

Matthew looked at Anjela, wondering what she was thinking.

Alex nodded and then turning to the door, he said,

"Yes, please.  Just leave a tray outside for us?"

Ryan replied, "Ok, we'll do that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:34 pm

Anjela's eyes widened in shock, as although she had suspected, part of her kept doubting that it could actually happen. She looked over at Matthew, wondering if he couldn't recall the name. After all, it was none but the captain's name that they had found out when they were investigating him.

She looked again at Olivia and slowly asked, "Did your daughter tell you how she met that husband of hers?"

Lisianthus pouted as she heard Alex's response and quietly asked, "Are they angry at us or something? Leave a tray outside for them? They really don't want to see us?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:40 pm

Matthew recalled Nathan's name as well although he did his best to keep his cool.

Olivia replied, "Umm, yes.  The circumstances were rather unusual and she also told me about what happened to Lady Nerine.  It's horrible what happened to that poor woman."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, it is and I'm sorry that we didn't get a chance to tell you ourselves.  Things have been too crazy and they're still not over." 

Olivia nodded and replied, "I understand.  I know I should disapprove of Nathan, considering what happened, but I can see how much he truly loves Helena and my Helena truly loves him.  And he was so kind and generous when I met him, and he showers Helena with love and affection.  I really don't see anything wrong with him."

Ryan hugged Lisianthus and replied, "Hey, it's ok, beautiful.  They've been through a lot.  They're probably not quite ready to see us, especially Lycoris.  We shouldn't rush them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2019 11:56 pm

Anjela raised an eyebrow at Olivia's words and unable to help the sarcasm in her voice, she replied,

"Really? He must have put a very good act in front of you, ma'am. This is the last thing I could ever expect to hear about that man-kind and generous. But he definitely fooled your daughter, for her to marry the person who kidnapped her and killed her friend. I can't even describe that."

Lisianthus sighed and returned Ryan's hug. She replied, "I know. I guess I just don't like it when they push us away like that. They should let us in and let us help them."

Lady Penelope said, "Well, we should respect their space for now. I'll prepare a nice tray full of food for them and bring it up."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 12:15 am

Olivia furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "With all due respect, miss, my Helena is not one to be easily fooled.  If she could love Nathan, despite everything that he did and all his flaws, and marry him, there has to some good in him.  It's like that story-Beauty and the Beast.  The beast does horrible things but Belle ends up seeing that the beast is really good and then everything ends happily ever after."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I can help you, my lady."

He turned to Lisianthus and added, "You know, we could also have some cookies along with the tea."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 12:29 am

Anjela rolled her eyes and sarcastically replied, "Oh a fairytale. Guess what, but the real world isn't a fairytale, ma'am. Your Helena won't know that man as much as I did. Yet she decided to marry him with all the terrible things he did and she witnessed for herself. A man whose hands are stained with her friend's blood. That's just... sickening."

Lisianthus grinned happily at the mention of cookies and happily said, "That sounds wonderful. Cookies are great."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 12:40 am

Olivia was shocked and hurt by the way Anjela was talking about Helena and Nathan but before she could reply, Matthew said,

"We should go.  I should talk to dad before we leave."

He turned to Anjela and holding her hand, he said, "Let's go."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, they are and they'll be perfect along with tea."

He gently held onto Lisianthus' arm and they all went downstairs to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 12:52 am

Anjela regretted nothing of what she said but she nodded to Matthew and got up, following him to outside.

After the party went downstairs to the kitchen, Lady Penelope said to Ryan, "I'll prepare a tray of lunch for Alex and Lycoris. You can take care of the tea, darling."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 1:13 am

Olivia could only sit quietly as Nathan and Anjela left the room.  Once they were back out in the hallway, Matthew turned to Anjela and asked,

"Are you ok?  I could tell how upset you were."

Ryan nodded happily and he set about preparing the tea.  He turned to Lisianthus and said, "Do you want to get the cookies, beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 2:56 am

Anjela nodded to Mathew and replied,

"I am fine. I just didn't like what I heard. She is talking about that captain as though he's a saint but I know better than anyone he's far from that. And how could her daughter simply forgive him, worse, marry him? Maybe she never considered Nerine a friend after all."

She bit her lower lip, feeling frustrated.

Lisianthus nodded happily and said, "Okay."

She went to the icebox and after grabbing a plate, she filled it with cookies. She then set it on a tray and waited for Ryan to finish making the tea. Meanwhile, Lady Penelope had prepared a tray of lunch for Alex and Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 3:15 am

Matthew gently squeezed Anjela's hand and replied,

"Hey, I understand and I can certainly see why you're upset.  Nerine was your half-sister, after all.  We don't know all the circumstances behind Helena marrying the captain.  We would have to talk to her.  I assume that she's staying with him, wherever they are."

Ryan finished making the tea and set about preparing a tray with tea cups and the pot of tea along with sugar.  He turned to Lisianthus and happily said,

"Ok, let's go to the living room.  Lady Penelope can bring up the food for Alex and Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 3:39 am

Anjela took a deep breath and replied, "Whatever. I don't care about that girl. If she's decided to give herself up to the captain, she's free to do so. She'll regret it one day."

She shook her head then said, "Let's go to your dad. We'll pretend we never heard of this, ok?"

Lisianthus nodded happily and said, "Could you carry the tray, cutie? I'll be carrying Nala."

Meanwhile, Lady Penelope carried the tray of lunch to Alex's and Lycoris' room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 4:14 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, I think that's for the best."

He was still worried about Anjela but he knew that they needed to make time so he led the way downstairs and towards the study.

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Of course, beautiful."

He carried the tray containing the tea and cookies and led the way to the living room.  Once there, he set the tray on the coffee table and then poured the tea into the cups.

(I'll be multi-tasking but I'm here.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 4:18 am

(Take your time. XD)

Anjela followed Matthew downstairs to the study where his dad was, hoping they could leave soon. Although what Olivia said was still on her mind, she didn't want that to distract her so she concentrated on the quest at hand.

Lisianthus followed Ryan happily and took a seat by his side on the couch. Meanwhile, Lady Penelope arrived in front of the couple's room and after putting the tray on the ground near the door, she knocked on it and said,

"Sweeties, the lunch is ready. I left it at the door, ok, darlings?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 4:23 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Matthew and Anjela arrived at the door to the study and after Matthew knocked, Matthew's dad opened it and ushered them in.  He smiled warmly at the two of them and said,

"I heard that you two came back although I take it you're not staying long?"

He looked at the things Matthew had packed.

Ryan offered a cup to Lisianthus and said, "Here you are, beautiful."

Alex heard Lady Penelope and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  I'll get it in a bit."

(Curious but are you going to buy some games during the upcoming Steam summer sale?  A couple of friends have been telling me about it although I'm not sure how much I'll get it.  I've gotten all the VNs I wanted and I don't want to get bad ones, so yeah.  lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 4:31 am

(Ahh yup, I am planning to do so although depending on the discounts. XD I have a certain budget so I'll try to fit in as much as I can. There are some VNs I want to get as well as some platformers. XD)

Anjela remained silent, deciding to let Matthew do the talking. She had only nodded politely to his dad when they came in but she thought it was better than Matthew explained the situation to him.

Lisianthus took her cup from Ryan and replied, "Thanks, cutie."

She sipped a little, which was hot and soothing. Meanwhile, Lady Penelope replied, "Ok, darling. Just don't let it cool, ok?"

She then went back downstairs to Ryan and Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 4:39 am

(Yup, that's true.  XD)

Matthew explained the situation to his dad, of how they had to go away for a while longer because they needed to help Lycoris.  He didn't mention Nerine or anything else but he said,

"Don't worry, Dad. The rest of us are safe and Anjela and I will be ok.  We'll only be gone for a little longer, so if any patients come in during that time..."

Matthew's dad nodded and replied, "I understand.  I'll take care of it until you get back, but please do be careful."

Alex waited until he didn't hear Lady Penelope's footsteps anymore and then he opened the door and saw the tray.  He took it and carried it inside, closing the door behind him.  Then he set it on a nearby table and turning to Lycoris, he said,

"It's nice of Lady Penelope to make this for us.  It looks delicious."

Meanwhile, Ryan waited for his tea to cool a bit and for Lady Penelope to return.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 5:00 am

Anjela spoke up then and said, "We'll be careful, sir. It might be a week or so before we return, but we'll make it back safely."

Lycoris sat up and smiling a bit, she said, "It sure smells delicious. Well, I admit I am hungry. We hadn't had anything to eat since yesterday."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 5:16 am

Matthew's dad smiled a bit and replied, "I trust you both, and I trust you to look after Matt, miss.  He is my only son, after all."

Matthew blushed a bit and replied, "I'll be fine, Dad."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  Let's eat."

He guided Lycoris' hands to where her food and such were and then after taking a seat next to her, he began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 5:25 am

Anjela couldn't help but smile a bit and replied, "Don't worry, sir. I'll look after him. He is under my protection until we make it back."

She said it in a rather teasing way.

Lycoris started eating as well, enjoying her food. She smiled a little and said, "The food is so delicious. Or maybe we are just so hungry?"

She giggled a bit at her comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: