Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:15 am

Lycoris looked annoyed and replied, "Everyone is thinking of their own needs and wants. They only think of what they want and it always involves me dying in the end."

She looked upset and unsettled, as though the real Lycoris was fighting to be free.

Lisianthus sighed and replied, "Well, it changes nothing. We need to move before it's too late. We have the night and this will be the best time to make an attack when they're least expecting it."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:21 am

Ryan looked at Lisianthus and replied, "But we're still not totally sure where they are.  And if we make an attempt, I think it should be more of a stealth rescue attempt rather than an all out invasion.  Get Nerine out.  She shouldn't be stuck there."

Matthew gently patted Lycoris' hand, trying to calm her.

Meanwhile, Alex heard some voices, so he went downstairs to find out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:25 am

Lisianthus furrowed her eyebrows and replied,

"So what are you suggesting? Wait here and just let Nerine be? Or rescue her but leave the captain be so he can make another attempt at kidnapping someone else or Lycoris herself? This isn't solving anything. We may not know the captain's exact location but I have an idea and instead of talking here about nonsense, we need to make use of the time we have and move."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:27 am

Ryan was about to reply when Alex finally came downstairs.  Seeing the others, he said,

"Hey, what happened?  Do you know anything about my darling?  Where she is?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:29 am

Lady Penelope looked at Alex and said, "Hey, darling. Well, you missed a lot."

Lisianthus turned to him and said,

"I have an idea of where Nerine is and what I am saying is that we should move right away so we can get her out and capture that captain. Please help me with this, Alex. Tell them I am right."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:32 am

Alex looked surprised and replied,

"Of course I want to get my darling back right away but what's going on?"

Although Alex wasn't sure, it looked like there was some sort of argument going on that he interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:34 am

Lady Penelope said, "Well, we need to fill you with all the information you missed."

She waited for him to take a seat then told him everything they had found out so far, starting with the captain's background until how they found out his true motive for wanting Lycoris' powers.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:41 am

Alex nodded slowly as he processed all that he heard and then he replied,

"I see.  This has become very complicated.  But we need to get my darling back.  I don't care about the captain; I just want my wife back."

Ryan replied, "We understand.  Perhaps I could infiltrate the captain's hideout, teleport and rescue Nerine and then we'd be out of there before anyone is none the wiser?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:46 am

Lisianthus was starting to lose her nerves and frowning, she replied,

"And leave the captain be? Why are you insistent on this, Ryan? We have the chance to go right in and take that captain by surprise, arrest him and have his evil be done with once and for all, yet we don't take the chance? Why?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 6:01 am

Ryan looked at Lisianthus and replied, "Because I see myself in the captain.  I understand how something horrible can drive someone to do terrible things.  I can't help but sympathize."

Alex replied, "Well, I can understand.  All I really care about is getting my darling back."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 6:09 am

Lisianthus frowned at Ryan and said,

"And I told you not to even compare yourself to him. I don't care what reasons he had. He still hurt a lot of people and did horrible things to all of us. I can't simply let him go. He won't stop going after Lycoris until he's stopped once and for all."

She took a deep breath and said, "I am going through with this. If you want to help, that's fine and if not, that's fine too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 6:21 am

Matthew replied, "Wait.  I understand how you feel and I can only imagine all the terrible things that captain has done.  I've even confronted him myself.  But when Lady Penelope and I talked to Helena earlier, it seemed like there was more to him.  I don't want to see anyone get hurt.  And I know Helena would be so hurt if anything happened to the captain."

He looked to Lady Penelope for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 6:33 am

Lady Penelope nodded and replied,

"She fell for him. It was quite clear and I could hear it in her voice."

Lisianthus frowned and said, "This isn't my problem. No one told her to fall for the wrong man, the man who kidnapped her and still has my cousin hostage. And don't you care about Lycoris, Matthew? If that captain remains free, he'll go after her again and again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 6:37 am

Matthew frowned and replied, "Of course I care about Lycoris.  But I can protect her.  I did so once and I can do it again.  But I don't believe harming the captain will do anyone any good.  That won't solve anything."

Alex sighed sadly and replied, "I just want my darling back.  I don't care about the captain."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 6:39 am

Lisianthus frowned and said,

"And I won't hurt him. I'll arrest him and have him be judged for his crimes. That's only fair. And this way, he won't be able to harm anyone anymore, Lycoris or anyone else."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 6:45 am

Matthew replied, "And you won't have him be executed or anything?  This is probably the doctor in me but I don't believe killing anyone solves anything."

Alex added, "Is there really no way to help the captain?"

Ryan looked at him and replied, "Well, extremely dark magic could bring his daughter back.  But it's really frowned upon to do that.  You do know that humans began to hate magic because some dark sorcerers tried to bring back people who were dead.  I mean, even I can do it but I wouldn't.  The dead need to rest."

Alex nodded although he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 6:50 am

The chancellor nodded and said,

"It isn't a good idea. Really, the only way anyone can help him would be that Helena reaches out to him somehow and persuades him to let go. The dead is dead. We'll all move on at one point."

Lisianthus frowned and replied, I won't have him executed unless the court says so. That's how it goes in my world. But really, we need to sympathize with Nerine and Lycoris here, not the captain. He isn't a saint all of a sudden."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 6:56 am

Ryan replied, "Well, that's true.  But people aren't just one-sided and that captain certainly isn't.  What does everyone else think?"

He looked to the others to hear their opinions.

(Getting sleepy here so I'm going to bed now but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 2:50 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The chancellor nodded in agreement and replied, "While I agree that the captain has done terrible things in the past, I also believe in giving people a second chance, especially we know of the reason why they were driven to do such things."

Lady Penelope added sadly, "You aren't a saint yourself, my queen. If we were to judge everyone for their wrongdoings, you should be judged as well."

Lisianthus glared at her, taken aback by her comment but furious at it. Meanwhile, Lycoris was silent although she didn't look well, as her two selves were inwardly battling, and she just reached to hold her head in pain.

The shapeshifter had noticed the others' presence a while back and although she was listening on to their conversation, she didn't reveal herself.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:07 pm

Matthew was about to add his opinion as well when he noticed Lycoris in pain.  He looked at her in worry and asked,

"Lycoris, are you all right?  Maybe I should take you back to your room to rest."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:16 pm

Despite that Lycoris wasn't well, she shook her head and quietly replied, "I am fine. She is just trying to get back control."

It was still Lycoris' other self in control, obviously talking about her real self. 

Meanwhile, Lisianthus hated how they were losing time, and telepathically communicating with Alex, she said,

Alex, you want Nerine back and that captain paying for taking her away like that, don't you? I'm going through with my plan anyways. Will you help me, or do I consider myself alone on this?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 5:44 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "I see.  Listen, just tell her that we're not going to endanger either of you.  That isn't an option, so she has no need to worry."

Alex looked at Lisianthus and replied,

I want my darling back, of course.  I don't care about that captain.  I'll keep my darling safe and never let that man near her again.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 6:02 pm

Lycoris was silent for a moment as she took deep breathes, but she soon calmed down and softly said, 

"I am not worried I endanger myself, Matthew. But I can't hear you all argue about this when it's about me in the end. Can't-can't I ever have a say in this?"

It was the soft, gentle voice of the real Lycoris, as she got back control.

Lisianthus replied,

Then you're with me. We'll figure our a way out of here and away from the others then go get Nerine back and teach that captain a lesson. No one else in this room understands. Suddenly, they forget all the captain had committed and want to give him a chance.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 6:51 pm

Immediately, Matthew recognized that it was the usual Lycoris back in control.  He gently replied,

"Hey, I'm sorry.  Of course we want to hear what you have to say, too."

Alex just looked at Lisianthus and then he recognized the Lycoris he knew.  He then said,

"You're back.  Thank goodness."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 9:57 pm

Lycoris smiled softly at hearing Alex's voice and replied,

"Yes, I am back. I am sorry I disappeared like that."

She took a deep breath and said, "I-I want to help the captain. I had no idea that this was what he truly wanted. If-if I had known...but the only problem is that if I help the captain, I won't be able to restore the devils' world."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: