Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 7:41 am

Matthew didn't like the idea of forcing Lycoris but he replied,

"I'll talk to her about it.  I can't promise anything but I'll do my best to reason with her on this matter.  I really don't see any harm in her getting her eyesight back."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 7:43 am

Lycoris wasn't satisfied with Matthew's response and pouting, she replied,

"Can't you do more than talk to her? I am sure you can restore her eyesight even if she doesn't want to, right? Don't you agree that this is for her own good?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 8:00 am

Matthew replied, "I agree with you there but I don't want to force her into things without her consent.  That just doesn't feel right to me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 8:21 am

Lycoris frowned and turning her head away, she replied with annoyance,

"Without her consent, without her consent. Okay, as you like. Continue to be so neutral and negative until you watch her die before your eyes. Regret won't help you then, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 8:28 am

Matthew sighed and replied, "Force isn't always the answer, you know.  Have you ever talked to Lycoris gently, patiently-get her to understand your side of things?"

(Getting sleepy now so I'll get off for the night and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 3:24 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris replied with the same annoyance in her voice,

"I did but she hates me, you know. She sees me as an intruding being who has no right to have a say in anything, and she won't listen to anything I say. So what do I do? Let her be? Do nothing until both of us are dead?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 5:28 pm

Matthew gently put a hand on Lycoris' shoulder and replied, "Listen, I'll talk to her, ok?  I understand a little better as to how you came into being and it isn't your fault.  Lycoris may be thinking that it is but it isn't.  I'll get her to see that restoring her eyesight can only be a good thing."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 1:53 am

Lycoris pouted for a few moments before she replied,

"Well, ok. You'll talk to her about our eyesight and living, too, right? Try to convince her to have her eyesight back and not sacrifice herself. But what if she continues to be stubborn? What if she continues to refuse either of them?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 3:13 am

Matthew was silent for a moment and then he replied, "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.  I think it's best to be patient and kind to Lycoris for now, even if she doesn't return them.  Just let me talk to her and see what I can do, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 3:50 am

Lycoris looked doubtful for a moment, and although she was almost sure that Matthew's tries would be a waste of time, she decided to let him have his chance just so she wouldn't make an enemy of him too early if she resorted to her more aggressive ways.

She replied, "Well, ok. Let's see what you can do. But none of your tries work out, I won't stand by, just so you know. Do you understand that?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 3:55 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, I understand."

He paused and then realizing how late it was, he asked, "Do you want to get some sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 5:08 am

Lycoris replied,

"Hmm, ok. I will let my other self take control in the morning, but not a word of our meeting should be talked about. She won't remember anything, and you shouldn't tell her anything either. I will know if you do and I won't be too pleased, ok?"

She talked calmly and almost nicely, although there was a dangerous tone in her words.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 5:51 am

Although Matthew could detect the dangerous tone in the other Lycoris' voice, he wasn't afraid.  Instead, he calmly replied,

"All right.  You have my word."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 5:55 am

Lycoris replied happily, "Ok, good."

She jumped off his lap and reached out to the bed then lying down, she said,

"No need to call your maid to help me change or anything. After all, Lycoris fainted and she didn't wake up until next morning. Oh, and don't bother with making the elixir. You'll be just wasting your time, because it won't stop me from gaining control when I want it, ok?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 5:57 am

Matthew replied, "So you can take control of Lycoris' body whenever you want now?  I'm just curious but how come the elixir won't work anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 6:28 am

Lycoris smiled and proudly replied,

"You can it tolerance. Lycoris has been depending on it for far too long now that you can say I learned how to counteract it. And I don't remember whether she told you this, but she is a pretty good chemist and naturally, I am as well. So it isn't very difficult to spot an elixir's weakness and defeat it."

(Sorry for the delayed reply, btw. My mom needed help in the kitchen and all. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 6:31 am

(Ahh no worries.  XD)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ahh I see.  That is interesting."

He nodded to himself and then continued, "I should let you get your rest but do you want anything before you go to sleep?  Some milk or juice maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 6:45 am

Lycoris shook her head and replied, "I am fine. Let me head inside now, but we'll see each other again for sure, doctor."

She winked at him then after covering herself, she closed her eyes and headed back inside, losing consciousness.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 6:53 am

After the other Lycoris closed her eyes and fell asleep, Matthew made sure that Lycoris was comfortable in bed.  Then he called for Olivia and once she arrived, he asked that she watch over her.  Then he left the room and headed to the shapeshifter's room, as he wanted to talk to her about all that had happened.

(In case you're wondering, Folke and I have resolved things and it does feel like it this time.  It got really bad a couple of days ago but then he apologized and he told me that things at home have been really stressful.  I can understand that since I used to have to deal with that when I lived with my mom although I know it doesn't excuse his bad behavior.  But I think he understands how important I am to him and so will try to be better.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 6:59 am

(Ahh well, I am glad you two worked things out and I hope it's for real this time. ^^)

The shapeshifter was in her room, waiting impatiently for any news from Matthew, as she wondered how things between him and the other Lycoris were going. As she heard a knock on the door, she got up to answer it and as it was Matthew, she stood aside for him to enter and said,

"Come in. How did things go with that other personality?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 7:06 am

(Me, too.  I am still on my guard but yeah, things are getting better.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "Well, the two of us had an interesting talk."

He took a seat and then told the shapeshifter of his entire conversation with Lycoris' other self, not leaving out one detail.  He would keep his word not to say anything to Lycoris but that didn't mean he couldn't talk to someone else about it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 7:08 am

The shapeshifter listened with great attention to everything Matthew said, and after he was finished, she didn't look too pleased. She replied,

"That other personality isn't easy to deal with, is she? She'll do anything in her power to make sure that Lycoris isn't sacrificed. Now what?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 7:15 am

Matthew replied, "I would tip off Lycoris about this but the other personality warned me not to do that.  Also, she told me that the elixir won't work anymore.  She claims it's because she found a weakness in it.  Are there any weaknesses to it?  I didn't think there were but..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 7:17 am

The shapeshifter bit her lower lip and replied,

"I can't tell. I am not a potion expert or anything like that so perhaps. Can't using larger doses of that elixir work? I know little about this but I think I read before that if a person gains tolerance to some medicine or potion, the dose is increased to gain the same effect as before. Or would that harm the real Lycoris somehow?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 7:22 am

Matthew furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "I don't know.  Your thinking is correct but since I'm not familiar with how this potion works, I don't want to risk Lycoris' health.  Would your mother know more about how the elixir works?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: