Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 6:45 am

Matthew replied, "It couldn't hurt to try, right?  I mean, this other side of Lycoris must be acting this way because she's scared."

(Sorry I'm on late btw.  Folke and I were chatting and then we had a fight.  It has to do with my status on Steam and I guess I'll ask for your opinion on this.  I didn't want to listen to a particular Twitch streamer who's on right now because when she screams, it's really loud to the point it hurts my ears.  I was forced to listen to her this morning and Folke wanted me to listen to her again and I was like, "No, because I really am physically sick."  And then he got mad and told me to go to bed and all that.  It's like he doesn't care if I die as long as I do whatever he wants.  T.T)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 6:49 am

(Yeah, I read your Steam status earlier and I am really sorry you are feeling this way, phoenix. :/ Well, you know how I feel about Folke by now but yeah, if I were you, I would really stand up to him. It seems like all he cares about is himself and having you do what he wants even if you don't want it. Like it doesn't matter about you, just him. :/ So yeah, I think you should talk to him directly and let him know that you're tired with him treating you like this. :/)

The shapeshifter wasn't entirely convinced but shrugging, she said,

"At this point, we don't have a choice, I guess. She'll probably take control as soon as Lycoris wakes up. But what if she doesn't listen? We have to prepare backup solutions."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 6:56 am

(Well, I'm talking to him now and yeah, it's not going well.  He doesn't care that I have a fever and that my body is literally in physical pain.  I haven't gotten enough sleep lately, either, so yeah.  :/)

Matthew thought about it and asked, "Would the elixir work even if Lycoris' other self were to take control?  Or does Lycoris have to be the one in control in order for it to work."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 7:09 am

(I really don't understand how he claims to love and care about you so much when he doesn't care that you're hurting. :/ Please give him a piece of his mind. I wish I could that myself. :/)

The shapeshifter shrugged and replied, "I have no idea. I am not the one who came up with this elixir so I don't quite understand how it works. But even if it does, I doubt that other self would let you make her have it. Be careful-she seems to be a lot more powerful than the real Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 7:13 am

(I know.  Now he's saying that he wouldn't have linked me to that streamer with the high-pitched voice although I'm doubting if that's the truth.)

Matthew replied, "That's true.  Well, I guess if she takes control, I'll try talking to her, seeing if I can calm her down.  If that doesn't work, we'll try something else."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 7:22 am

(Yeah, me too. :/)

The shapeshifter nodded and just then, Lycoris started to open her eyes and come to. Her looks were obviously sharper, not the soft, kind ones she usually had. She slowly reached out to sit up although she didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 8:28 am

(Yeah and he called me a complaining bitch even though I told him I lashed out like that because I'm not feeling well and I didn't need to be subjected to things that would only worsen my condition.)

Matthew noticed that Lycoris had woken up and saw the changed look in her eyes although he didn't comment on it.  He helped her to sit up and gently asked,

"How are you feeling, Lycoris?  Better?"

(Sorry it took me a while to post back.  Folke and I were talking and we seemed to have resolved things?  Life with him is complicated, that's for sure.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 8:42 am

(Ahh that's fine. Are you sure you resolved things, though? He isn't going to behave like that again soon? :/)

Lycoris nodded and smiling a bit, although it wasn't her usual soft smile, she said with a confident voice,

"Oh, much better. Finally. It's been a long time since I've felt so well, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 8:49 am

(Well, he said that just because he does the things that he does, it doesn't mean that he doesn't care about me at all.  To be safe, I am going to maintain some distance from him.  I am going out in the morning anyway to get my hair done and he knows that already so we won't talk then.  For now, I'll come up with an excuse that I'm not completely physically well and Dad wants me to rest up or else he'll send me to the doctor since that's what he'd really end up doing so yeah, I'll buy myself some time and get some emotional distance and see if that'll help.)

Matthew replied, "You're Lycoris' other self, aren't you?  I've heard about you although this is our first time meeting, I believe."

(I should go to sleep now since I am going out in the morning and I should try to catch up on some sleep but I'll post tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 4:34 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix and please take care of yourself. Hug)

Lycoris smirked and replied,

"Oh yes, this is our first time meeting but I know you. After all, I've been watching all this past time how you treat my other personality and how you take care of her. You seem to care a lot about her, you know, hm?"

She gave Matthew a slight flirtatious look as she talked.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 5:37 pm

(Thanks.  I'll do my best.   Hug)

Matthew looked a bit taken aback as the other personality openly flirted with him but remaining calm, he replied,

"I do.  She is a very special woman, don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:29 pm

Lycoris didn't look very impressed but shrugging, she replied in the same tone,

"Maybe. You seem to think so, anyways."

She paused then pouting a little, she said, "We aren't alone, are we? Who is there?"

Although the shapeshifter hadn't made a single sound, Lycoris could still sense her presence.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 10:55 pm

Matthew looked to the shapeshifter, as though telling her with his eyes that she should speak up and reveal her identity, as there was no point in hiding things from Lycoris' other self.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 6:09 am

The shapeshifter noticed Matthew's look and understanding, she rolled her eyes and spoke up, "Oh, it isn't someone you don't know."

Lycoris immediately recognized her voice and her expression changed to one of anger. She groaned and replied,

"Of course. How could I forget the person who wants to kill me, after all?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 6:29 am

(I have a bit of good news.  I haven't posted it on Steam yet since it isn't official but the dev for Cafe 0-the last game I helped worked on-sent me an email, wanting to know my work schedule since she'd like me to be free then to help work on her next game.  ^^)

Matthew took a breath and in a calm voice, he said, "Ok, let's calm down here.  There are a couple of things I want to know at the moment.  First, I want to know if Lycoris-the one we know-is safe and all right and two-I wish to know why you've taken control."

He looked to Lycoris' other self for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 6:45 am

(Ooh coolies. I am happy for you. Hug I hope the work goes smoothly and so does the game development. ^^)

Lycoris pouted and after a moment of silence, she replied,

"I'll tell you everything you want to know, but I don't want her around. Make her go."

Obviously, she was talking about the shapeshifter.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 6:47 am

(Thanks.  From what I read on the dev's Twitter account, she might be working on two games possibly.  It's not confirmed but either way, I'm happy.  ^^)

Matthew nodded in understanding and turning to the shapeshifter, he said,

"I think it's best that you leave.  I'll have Olivia call for you if I need you back or the others."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 6:51 am

(And I am happy for you. ^^ Hopefully things continue to go well on your side. ^^)

The shapeshifter wasn't too pleased by this, but as she knew that being stubborn wouldn't help, she replied,

"Fine. I'll be nearby just in case."

She gave Lycoris a look of suspicion but then went out of the room, closing the door after her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 6:58 am

(Thanks.  I like being busy work-wise so I'm glad to get this piece of news.  Also, I'll be able to RP more-at least for the next couple of weeks.  I've made a plan to get some emotional distance from Folke although it does require some lying.  I don't like it but he doesn't respect that there are times that I just need that without calling me names or accusing me of cheating so yeah.  I'm not upset, though.  Just thinking things through and I'm a bit better today.  ^^)

After the shapeshifter left the room, Matthew turned to Lycoris' other self and said,

"Ok, it's just the two of us now."

He waited patiently for Lycoris' other self to reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 7:10 am

(That's good to hear. ^^ I do wish that you rethink this whole relationship though, if I may say. :/)

Lycoris smiled a bit and giving Matthew that flirtatious look again, she replied,

"Good. You sound like a nice guy, you know. I don't understand why you're helping her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 7:16 am

(That is part of the reason I'm going through with this plan so yeah, hopefully, I can figure things out without having to deal with idiocy.)

Matthew looked taken aback as Lycoris' other self openly flirted with him and he replied,

"She's a kind, wonderful woman.  I-I care about her.  She's very special to me."

(Can the actual Lycoris hear all of this btw?  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 7:32 am

(Ok. ^^ And ahh, nope, not for now. XD Her other self could push her aside for now although she's ok. XD)

Lycoris liked what she heard and continuing to give Matthew flirtatious looks, she replied sweetly,

"And because you care about her so, you are helping the others kill her? You are aware that this is what they want to do, right? Sacrifice her life?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 7:37 am

(Ahh I see.  XD)

Matthew nodded and replied, "I am but this is what Lycoris wants, too.  Of that I'm certain of.  I care about her so much and I want to respect her wishes."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 7:41 am

Lycoris' expression changed to one that's colder and more distant as she replied,

"You really think it's her wish to die? Those people are brainwashing her with ideas about sacrifice and making other people happy. But what about her? What about me? Don't we deserve life and happiness too? Or are we fated to misery, never happiness and wellbeing?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 7:45 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I understand where you're coming from but I didn't get the impression that Lycoris is being brainwashed.  Also, I'm not getting the idea that the others are forcing her into this decision.  I do understand why you don't want her to go through with this, though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: