Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:27 am

(Thanks.  I'm gaming as well as RPing since I want to relax, after I had work earlier in the day and all.  ^^)

Ryan held on to his fire sword with all of his strength, his grip not relaxing.  In fact, the more that Lisianthus attacked, the brighter his fire sword burned, and he made attack swings in reaction to Lisianthus' attack swings, almost as though the two of them were performing a fierce dance.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:36 am

(I understand. ^^)

Lisianthus couldn't help but secretly admire how powerful Ryan was, for this was probably the hardest fight she had ever had in years, if not at all. But this didn't make her any less determined to win; she continued attacking Ryan with all her might and although she observed Ryan's sword burning brighter, it only made her more fierce in fighting, using both of her swords to try to knock out Ryan's.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:41 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan saw how determined Lisianthus was to win this fight and he couldn't help but admire her determination and fierceness.  Unable to help himself, he said,

"You sure do look beautiful when you're determined like that, Sia."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:46 am

Lisianthus was surprised by Ryan's comment and couldn't help but blush, although it might not have been obvious as her face was already reddened by the heat of the fight. Frowning slightly, she replied,

"Haven't I already told you to concentrate? If you continue getting distracted with such observations, Ryan, you'll lose."

She continued attacking with the same fierceness although inwardly, she was enjoying this and in a way, it almost made her forget about the troubles between her and Ryan and only remember the love they had for each other.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:53 am

Ryan smiled softly and replied,

"Your wish is my command, your majesty."

He continued to fight Lisianthus with all of his might as well, not holding back.  He, too, was enjoying this fight and it was the longest time he had interacted with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:59 am

Lisianthus continued fighting Ryan with all her strength but could see that he wasn't backing off easily. She tried to increase the intensity and strength of her attacks even further, jumping backward and then using both of her swords to march at him and attack with even more force.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 5:01 am

Ryan observed how Lisianthus was attacking him and thinking that they needed to be on an even playing field, he aimed his attacks so that he'd knock out the sword in Lisianthus' left hand.  His eyes looked intense, deep in concentration, as he made his attacks.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 5:07 am

Lisianthus could feel the strength in Ryan's attacks as he concentrated on attacking her left sword. Although it was difficult to keep her grip on it with him attacking it so intensely, she did her best to keep it in hand while making counter attacks at him especially with her right sword to force him to defend more and not attack her left one.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 5:11 am

As Lisianthus kept attacking him with the sword in her right hand, Ryan had to defend himself as well although whenever there was an opening, he'd take the opportunity to attack the sword in her left hand, hoping to knock it out.  He was determined not to lose this battle, and he definitely didn't hold back.

(Maybe the two of them should declare this a draw.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 5:15 am

(Yeah, I think so too. They've been fighting for a lot of time now. XD)

Lisianthus felt her grip loosening on her left sword as Ryan continued attacking it and eventually, she couldn't keep her hold on it and it was knocked out of her hand. Becoming only more determined, she focused her grip on her right sword and attacking Ryan with all her might, she said,

"Not bad but you're far from winning yet."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 5:16 am

(Yup, they sure have.  XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "I know that so come at me with all that you got."

He readied himself in a defensive stance, letting Lisianthus make the next move.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 5:20 am

Lisianthus smirked and after taking a deep breath, she attacked Ryan once more with all her strength. She thought to herself that they have been fighting for quite a long time now and this only proved to her how powerful Ryan was, but she wouldn't lose to him. She was determined not to.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 5:21 am

Ryan, too, was determined not to lose this battle so he continued to fight Lisianthus with all of his might, blocking her attacks and making his own attacks whenever there was an opening available.  He was starting to tire a little but yet he continued to fight, not letting the weariness show.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 5:28 am

Lisianthus was getting tired as well although her determination and adrenaline kept her going. As the two of them continued to fight with so much might, she couldn't help but comment,

"You're stronger than any of my soldiers, Ryan. How about it, want to become the captain of my army?"

She was joking, of course, although she thought that Ryan would deserve such a position if he was able to keep up such a fight.

(Ahh I'll have lunch now so I'll be away for a bit and all. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 5:31 am

(Ok.  Have a good lunch.  ^^)

Ryan smiled and replied, "It would be my honor, your majesty.  I would love to serve you in any way that I can."

He smiled sweetly and with such charm at Lisianthus even as he continued to fight her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 5:46 am

(Thanks. ^^ I am back now. XD)

Lisianthus blushed again at Ryan's response although she quickly continued concentrating on the fight. Her thoughts were only getting more conflicted as her feelings were coming to surface again, but she did her best to distract herself by the fight, putting all her strength into it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 5:51 am

(Welcome back.  XD)

Ryan continued to put all of his effort into the fight as well, wanting to prove that his love for her was strong and would never waver, and he hoped that Lisianthus would be able to see that through this fight.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 5:53 am

As Lisianthus continued fighting with so much determination, she could see it clearly in Ryan's eyes as well although she couldn't help but wonder why. What was he striving to prove to her?

Unable to help herself, she commented, "You're so determined to win this, aren't you?"

(Ahh my mom wants my help with another housechore so I might delay again in my posting but I'll be back as soon as I can. Sorry. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 5:56 am

(Ahh no worries.  XD)

Ryan replied, "That's right and I can see that you're determined to win, too.  But I can tell that neither of us are going to back down.  Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 6:03 am

(Ok, I am free now. XD)

Lisianthus smirked and replied,

"I can see that. This fight might be the longest yet that I've had but it's good to face such a challenge."

She continued attacking with all her might, looking for any opening to knock out Ryan's sword.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 6:06 am

(Coolies.  XD)

Ryan smirked as well and replied, "I definitely agree on that and you are indeed the ultimate challenge, Sia."

He continued to block attacks that Lisianthus would throw at him, looking for any openings with which to attack her and knock out her sword.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 6:09 am

Lisianthus were able to fend off any attacks coming from Ryan and would counterattack with all of her strength to knock out his sword as well. She replied,

"Really, the ultimate challenge? I am sure you've faced stronger opponents now, haven't you?"

She was curious to hear Ryan's answer to that.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 6:13 am

Ryan replied, "Well, yes, that's true but you really are an incredible fighter, Sia, and your skills are beyond anything I've ever witnessed.  Also, you are the ultimate challenge, as I do find it challenging to focus on the fight while gazing at your beauty."

It did sound like he was flirting with Lisianthus although he said those words with such warmth and sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 6:17 am

Once again, Lisianthus was blushed at Ryan's response but she preferred not to reply, concentrating on the battle instead. Every time Ryan would flirt with her like so, it would only make her feelings come to surface again and she didn't like that. She increased her attacks at him, hoping to finish this soon, as she was really becoming worn out.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 6:23 am

Although Ryan wanted the fight to end soon as well, he refused to back down, as he wanted to prove that their love was so strong that it could face anything, that it could overcome anything that was thrown at them.  Even if he might end up collapsing unconscious, he would not give up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: