Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 6:37 am

(Thanks.  I feel better after talking with you about this.  ^^)

Ryan replied,

"Yup, my mentor taught me although some of my skills were self-taught as well.  I would study as much on my own as possible and I've learned a variety of skills.  I never know when they might come in handy."

He continued to fight Lisianthus with all of his might, too, not holding back.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 6:41 am

(Hey, anytime. I'm always here. ^^ Hug )

Lisianthus couldn't help but smile a bit and replied,

"Well, that's impressive. How you can be so good at so many skills is admirable."

She almost added that it was one of the many reasons she fell in love with him, but she caught herself in time.

(Ahh I'll go have lunch so there will be a slight delay in my posting although I'll come back as soon as I can. XD)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 6:47 am

(Ok, have a good lunch.  ^^)

Ryan smiled as well, unaware of what Lisianthus was about to say, and replied,

"Thanks.  It's amazing how strong of a fighter you are, Sia.  Most royals I've heard of wouldn't know the first thing about holding a sword or they'd only know the basics.  But you really are something else."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 6:59 am

(Thanks. Back now. XD)

Lisianthus smirked and as she continued the duel, she replied,

"I had a strong dad so this is the result. He is the one who taught me everything about sword fighting and pushed me forward to be as strong as I am now. He wanted to make a strong queen of me and he did."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 7:01 am

(Welcome back.  XD)

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see.  Your dad did teach you well, and I know you got your beauty from your mother."

He couldn't help but make a flirtatious remark as he continued the duel.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 7:05 am

(Thanks. XD)

Lisianthus couldn't help but blush a little as she understood the remark Ryan made, and immediately increasing the intensity of her attacks, she frowned and said,

"Concentrate, Ryan. You don't want to lose this now, do you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 7:06 am

Ryan smirked and replied,

"Oh don't worry.  I can flirt and fight at the same time."

He continued to make his attacks against Lisianthus, his fire sword burning intensely every time it clashed with Lisianthus' sword as he tried to knock it out of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 7:20 am

(Sorry for the delay. My mum asked me to take care of another housechore and all. :3)

Lisianthus pouted at Ryan's comment but didn't reply, concentrating instead on the fight. It was definitely taking longer than she thought it would and although she was starting to get tired, she wouldn't give up yet. She fended off Ryan's attacks skillfully while attacking him back, both trying to knock the swords out of each other's hands.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 7:25 am

(That's ok.  ^^)

Ryan was starting to get tired as well but he kept his resolve up and continued to fight Lisianthus with all of his might, determined not to lose.  He felt like he had to prove to her that his love for her was so strong and that it would never waver.

(Getting sleepy here so I should get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I need to catch up on sleep and all so yeah.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again, and I'll let you know when I hear back from the Shuffle! dev about the game and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 3:03 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix and I'll really appreciate that. Thanks. ^^)

Lisianthus continued fending off Ryan's attacks while trying to penetrate his defense. This had taken a lot longer than she anticipated, and she was getting worn out. But she was still determined to fight until the very last; she had defeated much more experienced enemies and was one of the most feared swordfighters in the kingdom; she wouldn't lose to Ryan of all people. She wouldn't lose to him and prove him right; she wouldn't lose to his thoughts and beliefs of her.

She increased the intensity of her attacks, pushing herself to her limits as she did her best to finish this.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 5:26 pm

Ryan noticed the increased intensity in Lisianthus' attacks and he did the same, not holding back.  He needed to prove to her that his love and devotion for her were strong and unwavering.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 11:04 pm

Lisianthus groaned as Ryan didn't seem to be giving up anytime soon, as he met back her attacks with increased intensity and strength as well.

Getting an idea, she decided to give something a try. As the two of them fought, she suddenly cast an invisibility skill over herself while swiftly delivering the attacks, hoping that the surprise would fluster Ryan to where her attacks came from and thus he wouldn't be able to fend them off.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 12:03 am

(I haven't heard anything from the Shuffle! dev but it is the weekend now so they may not get to it until next week but yeah, I thought you should know.  XD)

Ryan was momentarily confused as Lisianthus disappeared before his eyes.  Then realizing what she must have done, he decided to do the same, casting an invisibility spell over himself and the sword and then jumping a little distance away so he could get his bearings.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 10:43 am

(Ahh I understand. I am not in a hurry to know or anything so they can take their time. Thanks. XD)

Lisianthus groaned to herself as her plan didn't work out and Ryan cast an invisibility spell over himself as well. She jumped a distance away as well although she didn't remove the spell over herself just yet, waiting to see what he would do, although she knew she wouldn't be able to keep it up for long.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Remaining invisible as well, Ryan remained where he was, maintaining a defensive stance.  He decided to cast a body heat spell which would detect if there was another presence nearby.  Casting it, he concentrated on the spell, determined to figure out where Lisianthus was.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 5:29 pm

Remaining invisible as well, Ryan remained where he was, maintaining a defensive stance.  He decided to cast a body heat spell which would detect if there was another presence nearby.  Casting it, he concentrated on the spell, determined to figure out where Lisianthus was.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 12:06 am

As Lisianthus saw no action coming from Ryan, she guessed that he might be trying to locate her or at least wait for her to take action first. She couldn't keep up the invisibility spell for long, however, so she ended up revealing herself but remained quite attentive, staying on guard as she knew that Ryan would attack any moment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 1:59 am

As Lisianthus revealed herself, Ryan cast a small dark energy wave towards Lisianthus, meant to knock her off her feet and to cast her sword out of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 3:47 am

As Lisianthus was on guard, she was able to see the dark energy wave coming at her and had just enough time to jump out of the way. As she had seen where the wave came from, she guessed that this was where Ryan was but preferred not to attack, as it would be risky when he was invisible. So she only summoned a reflective shield around herself, waiting for his next move.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:06 am

Ryan focused his concentration and realized that Lisianthus had summoned a reflective shield around herself.  He knew that casting more direct magic attacks would be useless so he teleported to a nearby different spot and thought out his next move, waiting for Lisianthus to make the next move.

(This battle could very well go on for a while.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:09 am

(Yup, I can see that. XD)

As Ryan made no more attacks, Lisianthus guessed that Ryan had realized that she summoned a reflective shield around herself. Letting it down, she decided to summon another sword in her other hand and stayed on guard, as though she were inviting Ryan to attack her if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:11 am

Ryan observed that Lisianthus summoned another sword in her other hand and thinking that it would be a challenge for him to see if he could defeat her using only one sword, he revealed himself and smirking a bit, he said,

"Come and fight me, if you dare."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:13 am

Lisianthus smirked back and replied,

"Dare? I'd be afraid if I were you, Ryan."

She marched fiercely at him, attacking him with all of her might with two swords in hand instead of one.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:16 am

Ryan positioned himself in a defensive stance, readying himself for Lisianthus' attack, observing how her attack at him would come.

(I'm here early btw because Folke isn't on Skype.  I noticed that he's gaming on Steam and it's possible that he might just game until I go to sleep although he hasn't said anything to me.  But that's actually fine with me so yeah, I'll try to post as much as I can.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 4:20 am

(Ahh I understand. XD I'll be here to RP as long as you are but if you need to leave at anytime to chat with him or anything else, I understand. ^^)

Lisianthus attacked Ryan with both of her swords at once, hoping to use their strength to knock his sword out of his hand. However, she wasn't reckless in doing so, as she had pretty fast reflexes and knew to switch back to a defensive stance as quick as she needed to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: