Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Adventures of Love

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

The Adventures of Love - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:22 pm

Ok...I think I got sick, I never actually wrote chapters that quick before.

Chapter 6: I love you

"Hey guys!" Jesse said as he walked towards the two girls. "What's up?" he looked really cheerful.
"Oh hi, Jesse…" Love was trying to speak when Alexis interrupted her. "Hi Jesse, we just came by to have a snack, we didn't have lunch and all."
"Really? Well, I was about to do the same thing! I and Jaden had staying discussing duel strategies when we forgot time and didn't have lunch, but Jaden wanted to have his full lunch so he went to the Slifer Dorm to have lunch, so do you want us to have a snack together?" Jesse said with a happy face.
"Well, it would be a pleasure but…" Love wanted to continue when she was interrupted again by Alexis. "Oh, it would be such a pleasure!" Alexis replied in a happy phase.
'If my plan goes well, I'll be able to bring Love and Jesse together.'
Love groaned inwardly, she didn't want to sit the whole time blushing in front of Jesse.
'Oh well, I'll have to shout at Alexis after Jesse leaves.'
"Alright then, have a seat, will ya?" Jesse said as sat on a three people table.
Love and Alexis had their seats; just then Jesse realized that Love was blushing since he came.
"Hey Love, why's the blushing?" Jesse said in a mocking tone.
Love gasped. "Oh, nothing, nothing at all!" she said as she sweated in a funny phase, she looked really cute when she did that.
"Um, are you sure?" Jesse said; he was now beginning to think there's something.
"Yeah, everything's fine!" Love was now getting to become suspicious.
"Ah, all right. So…have you heard the news that Seto Kaiba is here are the Duel Academy?" Jesse tried to change the subject.
"Yeah, and I've seen him too when he got here." Love said with an annoyed face. It was clear that she and Kaiba never get along.
"Ah, anyway, what will we ask for a snack?" Alexis said trying to change the subject so that Love doesn't begin another rant about Kaiba.
"I think I'll have some chicken with potatoes." Jesse said.
"Potatoes only for me, I don't really feel like eating a lot now." Love said with as she put her hand under her cheek.
"Same goes for me."
The three had their snack, with Love blushing the whole time, Jesse having fun talking about duels and Alexis listening hoping that this conservation is done already.
When they were already done, Love and Alexis went back to the Blue Obelisk Girls Dorm and Jesse went to the Slifer Red Dorm to see how Jaden is doing.

"You have been blushing the whole time, Love." Alexis said breaking the silence as they were walking back.
"Sorry, couldn't help it." Love said with a stupid face.
"Never mind, I am going to my room to get some sleep, this has been already a tiring day, Good Night." Alexis said as she entered her room and closed the door. Love was all alone again.
'How long would I be like that?'
She sighed, entered her room, changed into her night dress and lied down on the bed, waiting for sleep to come.

'So…enjoying your love, sister?'
Who are you? And what do you want from me?
'I don't want anything from you, I want you.'
Can't you leave me alone?
'We are sisters; we are destined to be together.'
What's your name?
'Yubel'

In real life, Love was hardly sweating and shaking of the nightmare.
"Love! Wake up!" Alexis who was dresses in her night dress shouted.
"Uh, what? What happened?"
"I heard you screaming in your sleep, so I came by to see what's going, luckily, the door wasn't locked."
"Sorry about that." Love said embarrassed.
"That's ok, we should dress ourselves anyway, class is going to begin soon." Alexis said and went back to her room to dress up herself in her clothes.

After Love was dressed, she went towards the class, looking down, she was deep in thought, who was Yubel? And what did she want from Love?
It happened that Jesse was going in the same direction as Love but he was running quickly, which caused him to hit her.
"Oh, I am so sorry…Love?" Jesse said as he realized who she was.
"Um, that's alright." Love said picking up her books.
"Here, let me help ya." Jesse said as he started picking up the books with her, out of sudden, both held up their heads at once, causing Love's pink glowing eyes to meet Jesse's green emerald eyes.
Both blushed and quickly turned around.
"So, uh…here are your books." Jesse said as he handed Love her books quickly.
"Jesse…I need to tell you something." Love said as she took the books from him. "I…I love you."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 6:09 am

Woah, now I hadn't expected Love to confess to Jesse like that. That was a surprise. Shocked

I wonder how Jesse will react. Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 6:11 am

Yeah, me and my surprises again. lol

You will see what will Jesse do.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:13 am

OK now I know that I am sick.

Chapter 7: Quite a surprise

Jesse blushed. "You what?!" Jesse said backing out. Love blushed even more and looking down she nodded.
"Excuse me." She said and quickly ran to her class.
As always, she sat beside Jesse, but never did anyone of them look to each other.
After the class, Love went to her room and Jesse went to the Slifer Red Dorm, hoping to find Jaden, but instead, he only met Sirus.
"Hey Sai, where's Jai?" he asked looking around. "I thought I'd find him here."
"He went to the roof of the Academy to have a nap, you know Jai."
"Um, thanks." Jesse said and without another word went up towards the roof where he found the relaxing Jaden sleeping there.
"Ah, Jai, wake up." Jesse said shaking Jaden to wake up. "I wanna talk to you."
Sleepy Jaden opened his eyes slowly. "Man, what is it, Jesse? I was about to eat that big ice cream."
For the first time in his life, Jesse didn't laugh, and it seemed weird to Jaden.
"Okay, now I know something's up, what happened?" Jaden said as soon as he got up.
Jesse blushed. "It's…Love."
"Love? What is with her? Did anything bad happen to her?" Jaden asked with a look of worry.
"No, no at all. It's just that…" Jesse discontinued and rubbed the back of his head blushing more.
"What is it?!"
"Okay, she loves me."
Jaden's mouth opened. "WHAT?!"
"Like I said." Jesse sighed.
"Whoa! Slow down and go easy on me! She loves you? She told you so?"
"Well, yeah."
"You gotta be kidding me, right? Love never loved any boy before!" Jaden laughed. He didn't seem to believe that Love is in love with Jesse.
"Well, no, I am serious Jai."
Jaden stopped laughing and stared at Jesse curiously. "How come?"
"I don't know! Yesterday I met her and Alexis at the café, we had a snack together but Love was blushing the whole time and today we hit each other, and Love told me all of a sudden she loves me."
"And do you love her too?" Jaden said beginning to look naughty.
Jesse blushed. What was he gonna say?
"I…I don't know."
"Oh well. But are you telling me this now?"
"I dunno, just wanted to talk to somebody about it."

Meanwhile…

Love was in her room, trying to do her homework, but she didn't seem to know anything, she was deep in thought, tired and regretting.
'Why did I tell him that I love him? I shouldn't have done that.'
She looked at the ceiling but then the door knocked.
She stood up to open it and found Alexis.
"Oh, hey Lex." Love said as she saw Alexis who seemed concerned about something.
"Did you really tell him?!"
"Told who and what?!"
"Jesse!"
Love blushed. "Uh, yeah."
"Are you crazy or something?"
"Sorry, but I couldn't keep my feelings anymore."
Alexis sighed and sat on Love's bed beside her. She found a small notebook on the bed took it and read what's inside.

The words for you which I embrace within my heart
When will they be able to reach you?
The slight rising of heat, the throbbing of heartbeats
Even if I do not know when they began
The feeling that cannot be erased once it was realized
I can no longer lie about it
Even if our encounter is an ordinary coincidence
I still feel that is has a special meaning
I am always grateful of God
Who has let me stay by your side
I wish I could gaze at your
determined side view forever
The time which I spent together with you
has granted me unwavering strength
Those words for you which unexpectedly come to mind
When will they be able to reach you?

Alexis looked at Love, who was at the moment looking down. She knew Alexis read it.
"This is for him?"
"Yeah."
Alexis sighed. "When will you know that he might not have the same feelings you have for him?"
"I don't care, these are my feelings and I cannot lie about them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 8:09 pm

I see that Love took a risk telling Jesse how she feels. I hope he feels the same way. I'd like to see a happy ending. Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 6:02 am

Don't worry, a happy ending is something for sure. Wink
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:14 am

OKAY! I AM SICK!

* means something at the end of the chappie.

Chapter 8: King of Games is here

Alexis sighed. "Fine, but don't blame yourself if he doesn't feel the same." Alexis said as she left, she knew she sounded harsh, but Love had to expect it so she doesn't become shocked if that's the case.
Love fell on the bed, crying tears. She didn't know why she told him, why did she do that? Why?
She looked at the picture beside her of a lovely lady who has also pink eyes and long brown hair; she looked like Love- just older.
'Mum…I wish you were here for me.'
She put the picture in her lap and closed her eyes, and with that she fell asleep.

Meanwhile…

Jesse was in his room, thinking about Love.

"Jesse…I need to tell you something." Love said as she took the books from him. "I…I love you."

'Her eyes…they were so…beautiful…' *Jesse thought as he laid himself in his bed and put his blanket on himself. His hands were behind his hand and he looked relaxed.
'Wait…what am I thinking? I can't be falling for her…can I?' His thoughts were yelling.
'Thinking will do me no good, I'll get to sleep.'
While Jesse was sleeping peacefully, Love was having awful nightmares once again.

'Why…why did you do that…why? You told me and I ended up…here.'
I…didn't mean it…
'Nothing will save me now…and all that is because of you'
Please…please forgive me…
'Apologizing will do nothing to save me now…'
No! Wait! Please wait! Nooooooo!

"Ah!" the innocent Love woke up; she put her hand on her forehead and closed her eyes, having pity for herself.
Someone knocked the door at that moment; Love went up to open it.
As expected, she saw Alexis, who was dressed in her night dress.
"What the heck is with you these days? I can't seem to get some sleep."
"Um, sorry Alexis." Love looked so innocent saying these words.
"Forget it, we'll have to wake up anyway, you should change your clothes soon, Dr. Crowler said we should go early to class today because there is someone important we would have to meet." Alexis said and went back to her room.
'Someone…important? Wonder who could that be.'
Quickly, she changed her clothes and went to her class, to her surprise, she saw Jesse, who made her instantly blush.
Carelessly, she ran to the class, and ended up hitting Jaden.
"Oh hey Jai, sorry about that." Love said as she helped Jaden up. But Jaden didn't stay a word, he stared at her, and for some reason, Love could tell why.
"Are you okay?" Jaden suddenly said. "Are you sure you are not sick or anything?"
Love sighed. "I am fine, Jai. Please, I am not in the right mood right now." She said and went to her class.
This time, Jesse wasn't there. Love assumed he was late for some reason.
Not too long after, a boy entered the class breathing heavily; many people could guess its Jesse.
'Just like the first time we met…'
He entered, and because Love was at the edge, Jesse had to ask her what he didn't want to ask.
"Um…uh…Love…" He didn't know really what to say. Love didn't speak, just removed her legs from the way so that he can pass.
He sighed and passed then sat down beside her.
"I…I am sorry." She suddenly spoke up.
Jesse smiled. "What for?"
But before Love could answer his question, Mr. Crowler entered the class.
"Now now, young men and women, today is a great day in Duel Academy's history! Today our beloved Academy is welcoming a great duelist, someone who trusts the hearts of the cards and the hero who almost never lost a battle…"
'It couldn't be…could it?'
"…Yugi Moto!"
A spiky- haired boy entered the class, many girls almost fainted at the sight of seeing the King of Games at their Academy.
"Yugi?" Love was quite surprised- but somewhat happy to see her old friend once again.
"WOOHOO!" Jaden jumped of happiness. "I finally get to meet him! Yay!"

* 1: Jesse reminded me of Alex here. lol

Hope you like it! Wink
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 3:19 am

Now there's a surprise. I hadn't expected Yugi to appear. That'll be interesting to see what happens from there. Smile

And I didn't know that Jesse reminds you of Alex. Wink
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 5:48 am

lol he did that when he thought of Love.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 9:25 am

Update! I really enjoyed writing this one. ^_^

Chapter 9: The Love between us

The King of Games smiled. "Apparently, I've came here to teach you the real meaning of dueling, I will try my best to teach you all to trust the heart of the cards!" Yugi said as he activated his duel disk. "So remember! Have fun dueling and always have trust into your cards' hearts!"
The rest of the class was Yugi talking about how to be a good duelist and the good cards which can be used in battles, Love didn't actually pay attention, all the time she was thinking.
After the class, Love took her books and was going to stand up, when she faced Jesse.
"Oh…hey." Love turned right down with a sad face. "You ok?" Jesse asked with a smile on the face.
Love looked at him. "Yeah, I…I am fine." Jesse chuckled. "You know, you don't have to worry about what happened earlier."
When Jesse said that last sentence, Love faced him happily. "You…mean it?" but before Jesse can answer her, Jaden ran into the class.
"Hey guys! You won't believe who's here! The king of games himself!" he said as the spiky- haired boy entered with a smile on the face.
"Hey Love, long time no see." Love smiled. "Hey Yugi, how are you have been doing? Last time I saw you when we fought that heck Darts."

"That dragon is going to destroy the pharaoh if we don't do something!" Love said as she saw the pharaoh in the middle of the dark tornado.
"Think about your friends, pharaoh! You know that your friends are here for you! You are not alone!" the small Yugi said, trying to remind the pharaoh of his friends who are supporting him all the time.
'Of course…my friends…Joey, Tristan, Tea, Yugi, Kaiba, Love, Mokuba, Mai…all of them are here for me, and no matter what happens I can't let Darts get them, no matter what.'

"Yeah, I remember." Yugi said and turned to Jaden and Jesse. "So those are your friends? Nice to meet you."
Love looked down, not for Jaden, for Jesse. "Ah…yeah, this Jaden and this is…Jesse." She said and pointed to each of them.
Yugi's face became concerned, he knew something was up, but Love was trying not to show it.
"So guys…I think I'll leave you to know yourselves better, I have homework to do after all!" She and quickly left without giving a chance for the others to reply.
'Wonder what's up with her.' Yugi thought as he watched Love going out.

Love ran towards her room, she felt somewhat dizzy, she put her hand on her forehead and was surprised to see she was hot. Thinking it was just the weather; she put her books on her desk and began to study.

The next day…

Love woke up, she was feeling dizzier today and tired, her images were blurry and she couldn't see clearly.
Trying to make herself better, she made her bikini swimsuit in a bag, as today was a swimming class.
After the regular class, all the students were at the swimming pool, having fun playing in the water.
"Hey Love." Alexis said from behind Love, she wasn't in her swimsuit yet. "Are you alright? You look somewhat…tired."
"Yeah, I am fine." Love said trying to hide her looks of tiredness, she really looked hot and dizzy. "So…uh do you want us to change together?"
"Yeah, sure." Alexis said as she and Love entered the changing room. Not long after, both were dressed in their swimsuits.
Alexis wore a blue bikini swimsuit and she looked absolutely beautiful in it, which even caused Jaden's eyes to wide.
Love wore a pink bikini swimsuit too, but she looked even more beautiful than Alexis, and it caused Jesse to chuckle.
The class began to swim by Crowler's orders, everyone swimming around a circle without stopping until he/she comes back, the reason of this class was to teach the duelist to be strong in duels and carry on every little.
"Love Duncan!" Mr. Crowler said once it was Love's turn. Love slowly walked to the swimming pool, feeling dizzy and images blurry for her. Once she was on the place where she jumps into the water, she lost her balance which caused her to faint into the water.
Jaden and Jesse quickly jumped in the water to save Love, with Alexis waiting on the edge to help them once they reach the surface.
Soon, Jaden and Jesse were carrying an unconscious Love on their arms. Alexis helped them up and both put Love on the ground. No one was worried as Jesse was.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:57 am

Oh I hope Love (the character in the story, I mean lol) will be all right. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:54 pm

Okay, I caught a cold and ended up writing a REALLY short chapter, hope you like it though. *achoo*

Chapter 10: Yubel is back

The whole class was around Love, who was breathing heavily; her face was red and full of sweat. Suddenly, Mr. Crowler's voice was heard.
"Make the way! Make the way!" Mr.Crowler said and soon he and the nurse were beside Love.
The nurse examined Love well and it could be told from her face that what happened to Love was not good.
The nurse sighed and looked to Crowler with a sad face. "She needs to be transferred to the hospital; she has a very high fever." The nurse said and then turned to the students who had sad and worried faces. "I need someone to carry her to the hospital, any volunteers?" The nurse said as she stood up.
The class fell silent for a moment, and then suddenly, someone spoke up. "I will."
The blue haired boy came out of the crowd with a concerned face. "I'll carry her to the hospital."
Jaden and Alexis looked at each other, both knew that Love loved Jesse, but they didn't know or didn't think that Jesse loves Love too.
"Very well, please take her to the hospital, and you." She said as she turned to the crowd. "There is nothing else to do here, the swimming class is over. Go to your rooms."
The crowd was soon gone, but Jaden and Alexis changed back to their usual clothes and went to the hospital to make sure Love was alright.
Meanwhile, Jesse, who was now in his clothes, was hesitating before carrying Love, and it was the nurse's glance that made him instantly carry her to the hospital.

In the hospital…

Jesse laid Love gently on the bed, covering her with a blanket, he thought: 'Wow, she is so beautiful when she is asleep.'
"Thanks Jesse, would you mind to leave us alone a bit? I have to check up her and see what her condition really is and the right medicine." The nurse said as soon as Jesse had Love on the bed.
"Yeah, sure." Jesse said and soon he was out of the place where he met Jaden and Alexis.
"Why did you do that?" Jaden asked as he saw his friend out of there.
"Did what? You mean carrying Love? Someone had to carry her there, you know." Jesse said rubbing the back of his head, inside, he was worried about Love, but he did his best to hide it.
Jaden sighed. "Hide it as much as you can, I know you love her." Jaden said with an attempt to make Jesse confess.
"That's not the suitable time, guys; Love doesn’t look to me that she is really well and you heard why the nurse said." Alexis said with a serious face.
Both Jesse and Jaden sighed. "You are right."
It was then when the three of them heard a low sound; it looked feminine and familiar.
"What was that?" Jaden asked curiously. The three of them followed the voice silently and it leaded them to a closed wardrobe.
"It looks like the voice is coming from here…" Alexis said and placed her hand on the lock, ready to open it, and when they opened it, their eyes widened in shock, there, they saw the nurse grabbed together with a rope and a cloth on her mouth.

Meanwhile…

'Finally…we are together…' a mysterious voice called out, and the nurse who was standing beside Love, just began to melt into and re shape into a new shape, a shape of a woman, with grey hair and three eyes, Yubel.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:24 am

Ooohh a villain, I presume. I wonder who this Yubel character is. I'm guessing that a rescue mission is in order. Wink
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:17 am

You don't know Yubel? She is that monster who loves Jaden in the series, well, not here though.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 3:08 am

I see. I think I might have mentioned this one time but I don't keep up with GX as much as the original YugiOh series. For me, it's more to do with the storyline. (I'm all about the storyline. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:06 pm

Yeah, I guess, anyway, UPDATE!!

"Wait…if this is the nurse then who is the one with Love right now?!"
Alexis asked with looks of confusion and worry as Jesse and Jaden freed
the nurse.
"I don't know, she looked like a monster…with grey hair
and three eyes, I really can't remember." The nurse said as soon as she
regained her composure. "What exactly happened?" Jaden asked as he
looked confused.
"Well, I was going after Jesse to the hospital,
when suddenly that thing took me by surprise and gripped me like that,
then she made herself look like me, and I suppose she went after Jesse
who thought she was me." The nurse said.
"So…Love is now with an
evil monster?!" Jesse asked worriedly, he felt uncomfortable, and the
thought of Love being in danger made him feel uneasy.
"I suppose, which is why we must hurry before that monster harms Love by any mean!" Alexis shouted.
"And
Love in her condition can't defend herself, we really gotta hurry!"
Jaden said and the whole group began to run until they got to the
hospital, but when they tried to open the door, it was locked.
"Now what!?" Jesse asked seriously as he was still trying to open the door. "It is strongly locked!"
"We have no choice but to break the door then!" Jaden said as he pushed himself towards the door, but with no use.
"Ugh, I never knew that the Academy's property is so…strong." Jaden said as he rubbed the back of his head in pain.
"We can't just break the door like that, we are not strong enough." The nurse said.
"Right!
Maybe we aren't strong enough but our monsters are!" Jesse said as he
activated his duel disk. "Come on! Sapphire Pegasus!" Jesse said
putting the card on the disk as Sapphire Pegasus came out. "Destroy
that door!"
A huge white light came out of Sapphire Pegasus's horn and destroyed the door, but as they entered, there was no one there.
"Oh no, I guess we are too late!" Alexis said as she examined the room carefully.
"Look there, guys!" Jaden said as he took a piece of paper and read what's inside.

Your
friend is with me, nobody can get her away from me now, she is mine and
only mine, even her love can't get her, no matter what you try she is
mine, but I'd like to have some fun after all, so if you want see your
friend again, come to my lair in the caves in the south of the Academy.

"Who could be so evil to do such a thing?!" Jesse asked angrily. 'Love is an angel, who would want to hurt her?'
"I don't know, but whoever that is, we must save Love from her, or him or whatever it's gender!" Jaden said.

Meanwhile…

'Finally, we are together again, sister.'
Yubel thought looking to the innocent Love who was gripped hardly to a
stone; Love slowly began to wake up, still feeling dizzy and lost.
"Who…who
are you?" she asked as she looked to Yubel. "Me? I told you, I want
nothing from you, I want you." Yubel answered with an evil smirk.
"Wait…so you are the one who always came to my dreams?" Love said slowly, half- awake.
"Yes, and we will never be away from each other again…ha ha…ha ha ha ha ha!!!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:54 am

Man, Yubel is creepy. A bit obsessed even. Shocked

I sure do hope to see a happy ending.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:00 am

He he, I suppose she is, no worries, you will do.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 6:15 am

Chapter 12: Evil Love

The three stood there for a moment, thinking who could be behind all this. But from all the villains they knew, nobody would do such a thing. Not one of the seven shadow riders or
Sartorius, considering that they have been already defeated.
After a couple of minutes of thinking, Jaden shouted in pain.
"Ugh! I am having a headache of this thinking already!" He shouted as he rubbed his head with his two hands. Jesse nodded. "Thinking will do us no good; we got to go save Love before that devil does anything bad to her!" Frankly enough, it could be told that his tone was full of worry and
uneasiness, and both Jaden and Alexis realized it and looked at each other.
Suddenly, group footsteps could be heard, and the gang entered the hospital with looks of concern. There were Sirus, Hassleberry, Chazz, Zane, Aster, Blair, Axel and Jim.
"Guys, what are you doing here?" Jaden asked eyes- widened as he saw that the whole gang was here.
"What do you mean what are we doing here, Jai? We heard about what happened to Love in the swimming pool and
we ran here!" Sirus answered him looking around 'searching' for Love; but couldn't find her anywhere. "Speaking of which… where is Love? I thought she was brought here."
"She was…" Jesse answered him looking down. "…before that devil kidnaps her."
"Devil!? What devil?!" Hassleberry jumped back when he heard Jesse's words. "There are no devils here, are there?!"
Alexis sighed. "She…or he -we still don't know the gender – kidnapped Love, he or she must be human. No offense, Jesse, but you are over reacting; there is no need to call it a 'devil'."
Jesse stood still, he didn't reply. He had to admit…he over reacted. But why? Why was he so worried? Why he felt so uneasy? Sure all of them wished to save Love and were worried about her; but him, he didn't feel any normal kind of worry. His worry was almost killing him. He was afraid, afraid that anything, anything happens to her. What would he
do if she disappeared? If she was no more there? If that devil – for that's what he called it – took her away? What would he do?
Her smile…her beautiful pink ruby eyes…and her lovely words…no, he couldn't risk losing her. Whatever feelings he
had towards her – whether it was love or not – he couldn't let any harm come to her.
She was pretty, she was intelligent and a good duelist, her beauty was the reason he lost the duel.
"From earth to Jesse! Are you there?" Jaden's voice cut his thoughts. Jesse quickly replied, "Oh yeah, sorry."
Jaden sighed. "Worried, aren't ya?" he asked as he put his hands around his waist. Jesse nodded yes, he couldn't speak, mentioning her breaks his heart.
"Well, we have no time to waste, mates! Let's go find whoever took Love away and make him or her regret it!" Hassleberry jumped up excitedly to cheer up the others.
The others nodded and quickly ran through the Academy heading for the south caves. Jesse was at the heading
running as fast as he could, all he was thinking about was Love.
As soon as they got there, their eyes dropped on an unconscious pinned Love, she was red and hot – just like
they saw her when she fainted in the swimming pool. Jesse quickly ran to her with extreme worry whether she is fine or not.
"Love? Are you alright? What happened?" Jesse asked with worry, but realizing she was unconscious, he tried to free her. The others watched him silently. "Hello? Anyone help
here?" Jesse shouted sarcastically addressing the others. In an instant, Jaden and Hassleberry went to help him, but were stopped by some dark smoke.
"Ha ha ha ha…" they heard some quiet yet evil laughter. Yubel came out beside Love and knocked Jesse down to the floor. The others ran to him to help him up, all of them startled to see this weird evil creature.
"Who are you?!" Jesse shouted as soon as he got to his feet. Yubel chuckled. "Me? My name is Yubel…Love's older sister."
The gang was shocked at Yubel's words, Love had a sister? Why didn't she tell them before? Maybe because she herself never knew that she had a sister.
Jesse couldn't let this pass.
"Sister?! Love never had a sister! Or…at least she didn't tell me so…" Jesse desperately said.
"Fool…she forgot about me, I made her forget about me. She had to forget me. But now, I am back, and she has to remember me." Yubel then turned to the innocent Love on the stone. "She is pretty, lovely, intelligent and dreaming. But she would never remember me except if she suffered from me, and joined my side."
"This is not going to happen without a fight!" Jaden and Jesse activated their duel disks. "Duel us now, if you win, you take Love. But if we win, you let her go!" Jesse shouted furiously at Yubel.
"Fine, but it will be no fun if I dueled you, I can simply do away with you. It will be more fun if she did." Jesse and Jaden eyes' browed. "What do you mean by this?!"
Jesse shouted but his eyes dropped on Love who was opening her eyes slowly.
"What…what happened here?" Love asked as soon as she realized Yubel and the others. "Last thing I remember were you Yubel making me lose conscious."

'What do you mean by this?! I
demand to know who you are!' Love asked full awake this time.

I am sorry sister, but I am afraid I can't answer your questions now, for now, rest peacefully.' Yubel said
and put her hand on Love's mouth and nose and she passed out.

"So…let's begin with the duel, shall we?" Yubel said and lighting came out of her hand to the sky and then to Love.
Love screamed out in pain, which made Jesse look freaked out. "Love!" Jesse shouted and was ready to run to her if it wasn't for Jaden who caught his arm.
Soon after the lighting disappeared, Love opened her eyes. Her eyes were red, and her dress was black.
She smiled deviously at them as the pins were taken from her hands.
She stood up and walked to Jaden and Jesse who looked blankly. "Shall we get this?" The new Love asked with a devious smile on her face and activated her duel disk.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 7:54 am

Oooh so Yubel is controlling Love now. Kind of reminds me of Sailor Moon when Rini was being controlled.

I can't wait to see Jesse save Love. Wink
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:36 am

He he, thanks.

By the way, I wanna thank you for this. After all, you inspired me to write those love words. Wink
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:52 am

Awww, thanks, Love. Very Happy Well, I'm a romantic at heart so it's not so hard to write such words. Wink
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:52 am

Yeah, totally right. I can see that well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:30 pm

THIS IS IT! THE END!

Chapter 13: The End of it

Everyone was eyes- widened; shocked to see that Love has joined Yubel and became under her control so easily. But none of them was heart broken and shocked as Jesse was.
"L-Love what are you doing?!" He asked in shock as Love grinned. "Just joined back my sister. Enough small talk, let's duel!"
'What should I do now…? I can't duel her…' Jesse thought as he looked down, Jaden realized this and became concerned.
"Jesse! We have to duel her! It's the only way!" Jaden shouted. "If we want to save Love, we have to duel her!"
Jesse hesitated; he wasn't sure if this could work. "But…" He said but before he continues anything, Alexis shouted in his ears. "She loves you, Jesse! Will you abdomen her now?!"
The words entered his heart like a knife, she loves him. And Alexis was right, he couldn't let Yubel win, no matter what.
"Fine, Love! Bring it on!" Jesse smiled and activated his duel disk as Jaden did the same. "Let's duel!"
Love grinned an evil grin. "So, you finally decided to duel me. A wise choice, prepare for the last duel in your life! I'll begin!" She said and drew her first card. She looked at it and
grinned. "Hah, what a beginning. I summon Cyber Harpie Lady in Attack Mode!" She put the card on the disk and Harpie Lady came out. However, her eyes were red and her skin was darkened.
"What- What happened to her? She looks different somehow." Jesse asked as soon as he saw the "new" Harpie Lady.

"Simple, she has felt the new power of darkness! Anyway, let's continue, shall we? I'll activate now Elegant Egotist!
When I activate this card, I can eventually summon my beautiful Harpie Lady Sisters!" She said and soon two more Harpie Ladies appeared. They had the
same shape as the first one, with red eyes and darkened skin.
"How do you like it?" Love said and put two cards in the spell and trap zone. "Two face - down cards will end my turn."
"Not bad!" Jaden said as he drew his first card. "But not good enough! Try to stop this, Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode!" Jaden said and Clayman came out in defense mode.
"Now I'll put two face down cards and I'll end my turn!"
"Alright, Love! I won't go easy on ya!" Jesse said and drew. "I summon my Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat in Attack Mode! Go Caty! Attack her directly using your special ability!" The Cat meowed and jumped over the Harpie Ladies to attack Love directly.
"Nice try, but I activate this! Mirror Wall!" Love said and a mirror blocked Amethyst Cat Attack for a while, although it did continue afterward, Love only lost 300 points.

Love – 3700 Jesse – 4000 Jaden – 4000

"You will pay for that!" Love said as she put her hand on the place where her heart is, just then she felt pain through her body and fell on her knees. "Ugh, what was that?!" Love
shouted in pain as flashbacks went through her mind.
She saw herself when she and Alexis met Jesse
in the café, when she and Jesse sat on that hill and she confessed to Jesse her love.

'Jesse…?'

Jesse became concerned for Love, despite the
fact she was being controlled by Yubel. "Love…are you alright?" He asked stepping forward.
Love grinned evilly and slowly stood up.
"Hah, you think such a small attack can affect me? Think again!" She said and drew another card. "Because of the effect of Mirror Wall, I will have to pay 2000 points or the card will be destroyed. So I'll pay 2000 only this time to ensure my safeness."

Love – 1700 Jesse – 4000 Jaden – 4000

"Now I'll summon Cyber Tutu! This lovely can attack one of you directly, and I choose you, Jaden!" Love said and
then activated one of her face down cards. "But since Tutu only attacks if your monsters are stronger than her, then I'll activate Reinforcements to strength Clayman! Now Tutu, attack Jaden directly!" Love shouted and Tutu jumped up to attack Jaden.
"Sorry to burst your bubble, Love! But I'll activate this, Clayman Charge! When Clayman is being selected as an attack target, I can activate this to destroy your monster and Clayman and inflect 800 damage to your life points!" Jaden shouted as both Tutu and Clayman were destroyed.

Love – 900 Jesse – 4000 Jaden – 4000

'Ugh…why is this girl not doing anything!? I
thought she is stronger than that!'

Love fell to the ground, all burned up. She slowly opened her eyes innocently. "Jesse…? Jaden…?" She said as she slowly got up. "What…? Why are we dueling?"
Jesse's face had a smile of joy on his face as he saw that Love was back to her mind. He quickly ran to her as the duel
monsters disappeared and caught her before she falls.
"Are you alright?" Jesse asked as he held Love in his arms. "Yeah, I am fine. Thanks…and sorry for causing such trouble."

"You…! How could you! I thought that we
are sisters! But well, if you are not going to return to me, then you are useless to live and so is your lover!" Yubel said and conjured a fireball in her hands and fired it towards Jesse and Love.

Love quickly pushed Jesse out of the way, and the fireball got her and almost burned up all her body where she screamed in pain and fell to the ground.
Jesse quickly ran to her with extreme worry and sadness in his face, and held her in his arms with her hand in his hand.
"Love! Please, hang in there!" Jesse said as his eyes got wet from the tears that came down his face.

Love's eyes were wet as well, streams of tears coming down her face. "I…am sorry. I couldn't stay alive enough to show
how much I love you…"
"Don't say that, Love! You are going to live! Because, because I love you…" Jesse said as the tears came down more and more.
Love shook her head. "I am sorry…"
She said as she closed her eyes and Jesse slowly approached her face and gave her kiss on the lips, a sweet gentle long one. But before he knows it, Love has already passed away, to heavens.
Jaden's eyes widened and he turned to Yubel, full of anger. "Yubel! You have hurt many, and killed the dearest friend we
had! You are not going away with this! Neos!" Jaden said as Neos came from behind him and did away with Yubel.
While, Jesse was holding the lifeless Love in his arms, snuggled to him.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Now I am sorry for not making a happy ending, but I couldn't resist making it so sad. Crying or Very sad

Sorry guys, oh well, I think this one is better.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:12 am

Awww, this is such a sad ending. Crying or Very sad

Out of curiosity, though, I wonder if you had an alternate happy ending. One of my friends makes two different endings sometimes since some of us would prefer one over the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Love   The Adventures of Love - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Love
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next