Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
(GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
(GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
(GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
(GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

(GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

(GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
(GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

(GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

(GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

(GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SyphyChan
SyphyChan

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-01-16

(GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: (GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries   (GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:21 pm

Storyline:
Syphethia is a young light elf about to reach maturity. She is a princess who lives in a small city that is thought of as the entire world and stays in her tiny little castle. Seeing as she is about to reach adulthood her reserved mother and demanding father want her to marry the noble Kita. This is a horrendous idea to her especially since is seems her 'fiance' is keeping many secrets. After being abandoned on the date she was forced to go on she locks herself in the library and finds herself in the forbidden section. Being a curious elf she ends up looking around finding books about other elves and creatures and she finds diaries. They are the diaries of the last light elves. Along with the strange books she finds a symbol on the wall. Strangely having the key to open this passageway she finds herself in the real world. Sadly it's no longer as beautiful as it was. She finds herself face to face with a disgusting, monstrous...elf?

Characters:

Syphethia
She is the main character and is a light elf. She is very kind and caring but can be misunderstood and when angered, she can be quite explosive. She is quite quirky as well and tends to be very different from other light elves. She is rambunctious, rebellious, free spirited, and very curious. Not exactly what you would expect from a perfect princess

Kita:
He is a light elf and the princess's fiance. He is very strange and is always disappearing after receiving a mysterious call. He doesn't seem very nice and is incredible smug. He seems to have some sort of disdain for the princess but always tries to hide it behind a fake smile. He smiles often but it never seems to be authentic. He is shrouded in mystery.

Korra:
He is a waiter at one of the light elf restaurants. He is very kind and social and seems to always be there when this princess is in a bind. His signature facial expression is his big cheesy smile. He has a big secret though. Which would explain his unusual appearance. He also seems to genuinely care for the princess and loves her quirks. He loves having fun and can sometimes be a bit if a flirt.

Darc:
He is a dark elf who is fierce and strong. He may sound rude through his voice and actions but he really is a caring person deep down. Not that he'll ever admit to it. He is a bi r of a tsundere lol. His tongue is sharp but his touch is always gentle. There seems to be a strange connection between him and the princess. He also can not leave someone in trouble. He will complain about it but can't stop himself from helping.

Dina:
She is the sister of Darc who is even more violent than her brother. She is flirtatious and has a fiery attitude but still love her brother dearly whether she shows it or not. Though she is violent, she doesn't get angry often. Her violence is how she has fun. She jokes around a lot and can be very sexual at times. Her favorite pass time is teasing her brother.

Fira:
He is a hotheaded fire elf. He is always full of energy and any little comment could set him off but he would never leave a friend behind or let them get hurt. His emotions are very big in every direction. He feels things a lot more than others. Sadness, anger, joy. All of them go to the extreme. But so does his passion for the people he cares about. Loud and wild, he can be quite a handful.

Tessa
He is a calm and calculating water elf. He is mature and tends to correct people which makes him seem smug and arrogant which was never his real intention. In actuality he is very caring, just misunderstood for the way he shows it.
He has a hard time expressing his feelings or anything else that doesn't involve logic. He tends to say the wrong things often and it comes off in a way he didn't intend it to. He is very good at hiding his emotions as well.

Nova
He is a free spirited air elf. He is quite eccentric and a bit air headed. Its always hard to understand what he's thinking. He is also extremely shy and easily embarrassed. He is very quite but seems to have a very active mind. Always lost in thought. Though seemingly shy and docile, he is very dependable when it comes down to the important issues. He may prefer peace but will protect those he cares for with his life.

UPDATE 3/21/16
Hello everyone. Long time no update. I'm sure you guys thought this project was a dud but it is back on and this time it's serious. I am hiring talented individuals to assist me with parts of the project I can't do on my own. I am also trying to get some funding for this project so I can make it all the better for you guys. I need help and this time I have a more solid plan. 
I have started a kickstarter campaign which if you would like to help you can do so on there
here is the link https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... -gxb-otome
depending on how much you give to back the program you can get some pretty cool rewards which you can check out on the campaign page. I also already have my sprite and cg artist. Harusea will be taking care of the sprites and Kyuu will be creating the cgs.

Credit
SyphyChan: Story writer, organizer, boss lady ;P
Harusea: Sprite artist
Kyuu: Cg artist

Progress
Story: 60%
Script: 0%
Coding: 0%
Sprites: .001%
Cgs: 0%
Background: 0%
GUI: 0%

Last edited by SyphyChan on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SyphyChan
SyphyChan

Female

PostSubject: Re: (GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries   (GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:27 pm

Some rough sketches of Syphethias hair and clothes

(GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries 2016-014
(GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries 2016-010(GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries 2016-011(GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries 2016-012(GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries 2016-013
Back to top Go down
SyphyChan
SyphyChan

Female

PostSubject: Re: (GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries   (GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 5:45 pm

(GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries Pose_b10
Syphethia, how pretty is she xD love my artists work!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries   (GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries Empty

Back to top Go down

(GXB) [Fantasy] Syphethia's Discoveries
Page 1 of 1