Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete   Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 2:06 am

Good news for any Final Fantasy VII fans on here! Apparently, there's gonna be a re-release of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children! Including new, more detailed footage! It is to be released in Japan on 18th of april; however I've not yet heard of if/when it shall be released elsewhere.

From Wikipedia;
Quote :
Advent Children CompleteAt the Tokyo Game Show 2006, Square Enix showed a trailer of a movie titled Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete that is to be released on the Blu-ray and DVD disc format. New scenes will be added to the movie so it could be called an extended version, however, Director Tetsuya Nomura says that "it's not meant to be just an update to the original, but rather a replacement". Nomura has stated that the new scenes could add up to as much as thirty minutes of new content. Though originally slated for a 2007 release, the movie was delayed until 2008 and then 2009. The current release date is April 19th 2009 for Japan, and a limited worldwide release on April 16th. The English version will include a new theme song, called "Leave".
The film will come with three bundles. One will include a limited edition 160GB "Cloud Black" PS3 bundle with the Final Fantasy XIII demo, another will be the film with the demo, and the last will be the stand-alone film. The film will also include an OVA, along with never-before-seen trailers for Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Agito XIII.

Trailers and magazine articles released on the new version who several of the altered and expanded scenes. Altered scenes include different versions of Cloud's fight with Sephiroth and the motorcycle chance with the remnants, as well as an expanded version of Bahamut SIN's attack in which Tifa joins in the fighting more actively. The Zack flashback scene has been extended, and there is a more detailed look at how Yazoo lures the children to the Forbidden City. According to an article from Square Insider, there will be a mini-film taking place 2 years after the film's ending, making it a year after Dirge of Cerberus and chronologically the last event in the series, excluding the scene with Red XIII 498 years later.
Two more new scans have surfaced from an issue of Famitsu China depicting some scenes from the TGS '08 trailer, which was recently leaked online. Another trailer was shown at Jump Festa 2009, showing more new footage like the Remnants of Sephiroth in the Northern Crater with Elena and Tseng, more scenes with Reno and Rude, and more character development for Kadaj and the children of Edge, including Denzel. The trailer also shows moments from On a Way to a Smile.

Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete 415px-ACCscan
Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete Advent_Children_Complete_Logo
Trailer can be found here! (it looks awesome folks ^^) Trailer!

What does everyone think? =3 (I hope this is in the right board..?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male
Number of posts : 842
Title : Master Hunter
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete   Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 6:08 am

Sweeeeeet!
I can't wait for it ^^
At first I though it was already released after reading about it a couple of years ago.
It might take like a few months after March before it's released around where I live.

Thanks for the info :3
Back to top Go down
http://kinnsproduction.ipbfree.net
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete   Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:33 am

no problem x3
I cant wait either,lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete   Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:23 am

Thats cool, my cousin from japan told me about it. yea its pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete   Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Complete
Page 1 of 1