Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:24 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "I guess so. I'll try to sleep for the night then and get some rest and you should do the same, too. If anything, the next days are not going to be easy until this thing is over."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:31 am

Ryan nodded solemnly and replied, "That sure is the truth. Let's go on upstairs then, ok? Bryan's waiting for you and I wish to say good night to him and to let him know that I can stay here for the night."

He held Rosaline's hand and led the way upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:32 am

Rosaline nodded and holding Ryan's hand, she followed him upstairs back to her and Bryan's room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:41 am

Ryan led the way back upstairs and reached the door to Bryan's and Rosaline's room. He knocked on the door and Bryan replied to enter so Ryan opened the door. Letting go of Rosaline's hand, Ryan entered the room and saw Bryan laying on the bed resting.

Ryan then said, "I have a room for the night, thanks to Rosaline and you, of course. I'm just a couple of doors down so if there are any problems, come find me, ok?"

Bryan nodded and replied, "I'll do that. I'm sure my love and I will sleep better tonight knowing that you're here. Right, my love?"

He faced Rosaline, giving a kind smile to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:44 am

Rosaline nodded and with a smile, she replied, "Yup, of course. And I hope Ryan will be also comfortable here with us in the inn, though I am sure he will be."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:52 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I sure will be. I have an idea. How about we all have breakfast together in the morning? My treat."

Bryan replied, "I'd like that. We can all have breakfast here and order up some food. It'll be comfortable and we can brainstorm then."

Ryan replied, "Sounds good to me. Are you ok with the idea, Rosaline?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:54 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "I am comfortable with anything you two suggest. And then it will be nice to have a breakfast all together, especially when we are all rested up and well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:02 am

Bryan replied, "Then it's settled. We'll all meet here in the morning and have breakfast."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sounds good. I should let you two get some sleep. I think we all could use some."

Bryan replied, "Yup, definitely. Good night, Ryan, and thanks for everything."

Ryan smiled and replied, "No problem. Good night, you two."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:05 am

Rosaline replied as well, "Good night, Ryan and again, thanks for everything. We both truly appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:13 am

Ryan smiled at Rosaline and replied, "Good night. I'll see you both in the morning."

He then left the room to enter his own for the night.

Once Bryan and Rosaline were alone, Bryan said, "My love, if it isn't too much trouble, I would love to hold you in my arms for a while. Just being next to you will help me to feel safe and secure."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:14 am

Rosaline smiled tenderly and replied, "Trouble, my love? You are upsetting me now. Call it a pleasure."

She went to Bryan's side and gently laid down by his side, soon wrapping her arms around him lovingly and then whispered romantically,

"Comfortable now, my love?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:16 am

Bryan wrapped his arms around Rosaline and replied softly, "Yup, I sure do. I love it when we have our alone romantic times, just like right now. I love you so much, my beautiful wife, and our love is so powerful that nothing can ever tear it apart."

He felt so safe and secure with Rosaline and he felt so calm and at peace.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:18 am

Rosaline felt so peaceful with Bryan, too and she was enjoying herself in his arms. She replied, "My dearest husband, trust that I will never leave you and that we will always have our beautiful romantic times. I will be always by your side, supporting you all the way, no matter what tries to separate us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:25 am

Bryan softly replied back, "And I will be forever faithful and loving to you, my love. You are the only woman I will ever and no one can take our love away from us. We are strongest when we are together."

He continued to hold Rosaline in his arms and snuggled next to her, feeling safe and warm in her presence.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:28 am

Rosaline also cuddled next to Bryan, enjoying being in his arms. While they were at their so romantic peaceful setting, Rosaline remembered when earlier, Bryan wasn't feeling well. She looked into his eyes and asked,

"Are you alright now, my love? I know you weren't feeling exactly well earlier and I am sure you must be really tired."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:31 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, I'm all right now, my love. Earlier, I'm not sure what happened. It was like my mind was recalling some bad memory although I can't remember any bad memories ever since we've met, my love. But I am all better now, feeling very calm and at peace when I'm with you.

I do admit that I am a little tired. The excitement of everything that happened today has worn me out."

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=663
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40