Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:03 am

Bryan smiled and felt tears of happiness come to his eyes as Rosaline told him that he was her true love and not William. He replied softly,

"And you are my one and only true love. There's no other woman in the world but you."

Ryan silently wanted to tell Rosaline that he felt the exact same way about her but he didn't want her to blush. So instead, he continued,

"Well now that we know that there's no chance that Rosaline would ever go back to William-not that I ever had doubts, of course-we need to figure out what to do. Rosaline, does William have any special powers or abilities that we need to be aware of?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:06 am

(Is it me or is Rosaline the most woman every guy falls for? She got three guys already. xD)

Rosaline thought about it for a second then replied, "I think he was good at physical fighting, telepathy and some slight attacking magic-but he isn't pretty good at it either so you don't have to worry about that."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:10 am

(lol ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Icon_razz )

Ryan nodded and replied, "I see. Well, at some point, we're going to be facing him again so we should figure out what to do. Rosaline, do you have any suggestions? I tried talking some sense into him but he was absolutely stubborn and refused to back down. I'd hope that he would think about you and your happiness but that doesn't look to be the case."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:12 am

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "I don't know. William is stubborn, and the kind of person who would do anything to get what he wants. If anything, I am not afraid of him, as I know he will not hurt me-not physically anyway. But I fear for Bryan, that he might try to get him out of the way...I can't let him do that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:14 am

Bryan replied, "My love, I can fight off William if I need to. But I'm so afraid that he'll take you away from me and that's a fate worse than dying."

Ryan replied, "No one's separating you two, not if I have anything to say about it. Let me think...Would William back off if he fell in love with another woman?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:15 am

Rosaline raised any eyebrow and replied, "I suppose he will, since he won't have any reason to go after me but...what are you thinking, Ryan?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:18 am

Ryan replied, "Hmm well, I don't have anything specific in mind right now. It was more out of curiosity. Some men will back off if they find someone else to love while others are way too stubborn for that. Fortunately, William falls in the first category. But I wonder how we can find another woman for him in such a short time. Hmm..."

He was in his thinking pose,, trying to solve the problem.

(I'm not creating another RP character btw. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:20 am

(Oh good. I was wondering for a second. lol)

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and sarcastically, she replied, "Go search in the street for one? Search around and say, "I want a woman to love a crazy guy and hold him off my brother" and you'll find one. That will work."

She said that as if trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:28 am

(lol)

Despite the situation, Ryan couldn't help but laugh out loud at what Rosaline suggested that they do. Bryan chuckled quietly to himself as well and then he spoke up,

"It would be good to find a woman for William but it's such short notice and I doubt we'd be able to find one. My love, did William have any other friends besides you? Maybe we can talk to them and see what has happened to him, how he became this way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:31 am

Rosaline shook her head and replied quietly, "We were the only friends for each other. He had no one but me, and I had no one but him. Umm...we had a third friend, but she died long ago."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:36 am

Despite his condition, Bryan got up and gently gave Rosaline a hug. He quietly replied, "Aww, my love, I'm so sorry. You've suffered so much and I see that William has, too."

Ryan nodded and replied, "It does explain his erratic behavior. In a way, I know what he's experiencing although the root of my pain was different. But Rosaline helped to change me for the better and for that I am grateful to her."

Ryan gave Rosaline a warm gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:38 am

Rosaline returned the smile to Ryan and then turning to Bryan, she said, "You don't need to get up, my love. Rest now and take care of yourself."

Then turning back to Ryan, she said, "I could try...speaking to him, to see if I somehow get to convince to let that off, to stop being after me. But I just don't know how would he react to that, since I see myself partly guilty. Plus, I'd be breaking his heart and well...I really don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:42 am

Bryan nodded and returned to the bed where he sat up and joined in the conversation.

Ryan thought about Rosaline's idea but shook his head and replied, "I don't know if that's a good idea. If William continues to behave the way he has, I doubt that talking to him will get him through. I mean, I tried doing that and all he did was get angry with me. If there was only a way to see into the past, to find a way to see what happened to him all those years you two were apart. But there are only a few magic wielders in the world who have such an ability, for it's a very powerful but dangerous one."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:46 am

Rosaline replied, "It could probably help but I don't know anyone who could see in the past. But obviously, William went through a lot to find me.

I was wondering that maybe I could just...I don't know if it's a good idea but maybe I could play on him a little. It will pain me to do that because I still love him as my dearest friend but if this is the only way to get him off Bryan and I, I will be willing to do it. Maybe I could convince him that I am back to him, and then leave him after some time?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:51 am

Bryan replied, "My love, I don't think you should go back to him, even if it's just pretend. Who knows what he'll do? He might take you away from me forever and I couldn't bear that."

Bryan began to tear up at the thought of Rosaline leaving, even though she said that it would be temporary.

Ryan added, "I'm doubtful of the plan, too, unless one of us were to watch over you to make sure that you're safe. But William's already seen both of us. There's got to be some way but what?"

Bryan replied, "Maybe we should try to sleep for the night and then in the morning, we can meet here again? Perhaps some rest would do us all some good."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:54 am

Rosaline looked a bit troubled but she nodded and replied, "I guess. But god knows now that it might not be safe for us three, with William going around the town. We really have to be careful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Ryan nodded silently in agreement, contemplating over what should be done about the situation. Bryan replied,

"I was thinking. Perhaps I can rent a room at the inn for Ryan for the night? Although maybe you'd prefer to be back at your place."

Bryan looked over at Ryan, and Ryan replied,

"Whatever everyone agrees on will be fine with me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:45 am

Rosaline thought over it for a few seconds then replied, "I think it's best that Ryan stays here for the night, since it isn't exactly safe to walk around this time at night with we-know-who still free."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:57 am

Bryan replied, "That's what I was thinking as well."

Ryan nodded and replied, "All right. If there is a room free here, then I'll stay for the night."

Bryan replied, "Great." Turning to Rosaline, Bryan added, "My love, can you go with Ryan downstairs to the lobby and ask if there's a room free for him? I'll take care of the bill and everything."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:01 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yeah, sure."

She turned to Ryan and then said, "We should go downstairs and see if there's a room for you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:05 am

Ryan replied, "Yup. Hopefully, there's a room available."

Ryan then opened the door, allowing Rosaline to leave first and lead the way to the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:09 am

Rosaline led the way downstairs to the lobby and then to the receptionist. She asked if there was a room available for a person and she was answered that yes, there was. Rosaline introduced Ryan as the one who is going to stay at the room and then the receptionist gave him the room key.

(Man, I hope this is how it goes. O-O)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:11 am

(lol Yup, that's fine. XD)

Ryan thanked the receptionist and looking at his room key, he saw that he was in a room a couple of doors down from Rosaline's and Bryan's. Facing Rosaline, Ryan said,

"I guess we should head on upstairs. I'm glad that there was a room free and now I can be your bodyguard for tonight."

He winked slyly at Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:16 am

Rosaline couldn't help but roll her eyes in a joking way and replied, "I see that. Hmm, I guess I am going to feel perfectly safe for tonight."

She laughed a little and then with a more of grateful face, she continued, "Really, though, I really appreciate what you did for us, Ryan. And umm, I am really sorry that you got somehow into this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 7:20 am

Ryan shook his head and taking Rosaline's hands in his own, he replied, "Hey, I care for you both and I'd do anything to protect you two. And it's the least I can do to make amends for all I've done. Don't worry about this anymore tonight, ok? Bryan's right-the best thing to do is to get some sleep and then in the morning, we'll all brainstorm on how to handle the problem."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next