Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:31 am

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "I should clean up, my love. You need the rest and no buts about it."

She got up and began cleaning up things.

Rosalind replied, "Hey, that is pretty good info you two got. It will definitely help us and we certainly have to go there tomorrow night."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:34 am

Bryan smiled and didn't argue with Rosaline. He laid back on the bed, sitting up, while he watched Rosaline clean up the remains of their dinner. He wondered what they would do for the rest of the evening since he had no idea what they usually did after dinner.

Greg added, "I agree but we need to be careful. After all, we don't know what kinds of people will be attending that meeting."

Serena replied, "True so we should be on our guard. I think after we have dinner tomorrow, we can go to the forest to check up on the meeting. Did anyone else find any information?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:40 am

Rosaline continued cleaning up, putting all the wastes and leftovers in the bag. She then closed the bag and threw it in a bin nearby. Once all that was done, she returned to Bryan, sitting on a chair beside his bed and said, "There, all clean now."

Rosalind replied, "Well, Greg and I couldn't really find anything useful. Our luck wasn't really the best."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:43 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ahh ok. So umm, what do we usually do after dinner? Do we talk or go out or do something else altogether?"

Faye added, "We couldn't find anything, either."

Serena replied, "Ahh ok. I guess then we should pursue the lead that Celia and I got. How about we all go back to the inn and get some rest?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:45 am

Rosaline replied, "Umm well, we used to spend some time alone together in the room in the inn. We talked sometimes, other times we would gaze at the stars together...umm yeah, like that."

Rosalind nodded and replied, "This sounds good to me. We need some rest after searching and there is nothing else we can do anyway."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:51 am

Bryan replied, "Ahh I see."

He looked out at the window to the right side of his bed and saw how beautiful the moon and stars were. Then he had an idea. He continued,

"I know. How about you lie down here next to me on the bed and I can hold you in my arms and we can gaze outside together? The nighttime sky is absolutely gorgeous. I wish we could go out but it's probably not a good idea and the hospital staff wouldn't allow it anyway."

Greg replied, "That sounds good, my sweet. We all could use the rest and I want to make sure that you and the baby get plenty of it."

He looked romantically into Rosalind's eyes as he said those words.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:04 am

Rosaline replied, "Huh? Lie with you on the bed? Not that I mind but we are in a hospital, Bryan, not in our room. Umm we can do that when you get out of here and all."

Rosalind returned the romantic looks and replied, "Don't worry, my love. I will make sure the baby is in it's best health always."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:32 am

Ryan was disappointed and gave a cute sad pout, replying, "Aww, please, my love, for me? No one's watching. We'll be alone for the rest of the night."

He blinked his eyes pleading for Rosaline to concede to his request.

Greg replied, "I know you will, my sweet, and I'll do everything possible to make sure that happens."

Serena didn't wish to interrupt Greg's and Rosalind's romantic moment but seeing how late it was getting, she said,

"If there's nothing else, let's head on back. I'm sure we could all use the sleep, even Yuu, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:34 am

Rosaline tried to resist Bryan's cute pout but she couldn't. Who could after all? She replied, "Umm ok then but just for a little while, ok?"

Yuu replied, "Well, that's for sure! It was a tiring day after all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:37 am

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, ok then."

He moved aside, making room for Rosaline so that she could lie down next to him on the bed.

Serena replied, "All right. Follow me then."

She led the way back to the inn and Faye followed Serena right behind.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:40 am

Rosaline got up from the chair and slowly laid down beside him, snuggling to him gently.

Rosalind, Celia and Yuu followed Serena back to the inn.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:45 am

Bryan smiled and wrapped his arms around Rosaline, feeling her warmth and happiness. It felt so good to have her beside him. He gazed outside the window and said, "The nightsky is so beautiful, don't you think, my love? I could gaze at the stars for hours."

Greg accompanied Rosalind as he, too, followed Rosalind back to the inn. He wanted to make sure that his wife was healthy and would be all right as they all walked back together to retire for the night. He looked up at the sky and said, "You know, no matter where we are, the sky never changes."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:48 am

Rosaline nodded in agreement and replied, "Of course it is, my love. The stars twinkle so beautifully and brightly and the sky is so clear. What could be more beautiful?"

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Yup and it is always so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:53 am

Bryan replied, "Well, I can think of something more beautiful than the nighttime sky."

He gazed into Rosaline's eyes, his own full of warmth and happy feelings. It was almost like the old Bryan had returned, the one who remembered his love for her.

Serena gazed up at the sky and replied, "I agree as well. I've traveled to many places in my time and the nighttime sky is always constant. Looking at the stars is a good way to tell where you are and which direction to head towards."

She looked on ahead and saw that the inn was within view. She pointed to it and said, "Ahh there it is. I can't wait to get back in our room and get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 8:57 am

Rosaline gazed back in Bryan's eyes so romantically, her heart full of beautiful feelings and love. She had that feeling that she wanted to kiss him, but she knew it wasn't a very good idea since he doesn't really remember any of his feelings for her yet.

Rosalind giggled a little and replied, "Man, Serena, you are pretty tired, I guess?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:00 am

Observing the silence between them, Bryan decided to resume their conversation and so he asked, "My love, did you know that I'm a nighttime person? Back in Devenshire, I would stay up late at night having tea and working on my music. It turned out to be a good thing one time. There was this time that Alex and Nerine came to my house late at night and fortunately I was still up."

Serena yawned a bit and replied, "Yup, I sure am. After all, spying is hard work. I have no idea how the professional spies do it."

She giggled a bit at her own comment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:13 am

Rosaline replied, "Yup, you told me that before, my love. And the tea you drank was the one who caused but I did help you stop drinking it so late at night."

Rosalind replied, "Well, I guess they do it because they are experts and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:15 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ahh I see."

He closed his eyes for a moment and while continuing to hold Rosaline in his arms, he remembered something about a couch, something that told him that Rosaline liked couches. He continued,

"Do you like to sleep on couches, my love? I seem to remember that although I may be confused."

Serena calmed down and replied, "That's true."

She entered the inn and after the others had entered, she continued, "Well, how about we all meet down here tomorrow for breakfast and then we can make plans on what to do?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:22 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yup, I do like couches. I find them more comfortable than a bed for some reason. But yeah, that's weird me."

Yuu replied, "Sounds good to me!"

Rosalind nodded and replied, "To me as well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:29 am

Bryan smiled and replied, "Ahh I see. I admit that I find it a bit weird but I like when I see people's weirdness. Normal is boring, I think. I may look normal on the outside but I definitely have my weird habits at times. Not sure if you ever had a chance to see them, though."

Faye nodded, agreeing with the plan, and Greg replied, "Sounds good. We'll be here first thing in the morning."

Serena replied, "Great. Then let's all head on upstairs to our rooms and get some much needed sleep."

She took the lead, heading towards hers and Celia's room.

(Speaking of sleep, I'm going to head on to bed for the night. lol I'll see you tomorrow, Love. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:45 am

(lol Nite. ^^)

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "Hmm I don't think I did. Do you mind if you tell me an example of it?"

Celia followed Serena to their room, looking forward for a peaceful night.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:35 am

Bryan replied, "Sure! Let's see...Some people might think that this is weird but I love sleeping in on mornings. I guess it's because I like to stay up late at night so I wake up pretty late. But I suppose to you, that's not that weird, huh?"

Once Serena and Celia got inside their room, Serena laid down on the bed and stretched out her arms. She said, "Man, I sure am exhausted. Spying really is hard work."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:40 am

Rosaline replied, "Really? Hmm well, I can say I have a bit of this habit, too. Like I really like sleeping that I don't like anyone waking me up. I like to wake up when I want."

Celia sat on her bed and replied, "Man, Serena, that was only for a few minutes. I guess you can't work as a spy at all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:42 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "I feel exactly the same way. Fortunately, my work allows me the flexibility to sleep late in the morning. I guess we do have that in common."

He smiled fondly at Rosaline, enjoying the evening with her.

Serena gave a pout towards Celia and replied, "I never claimed to be a spy, you know. I'll just stick to my magic since it's what I'm strongest at."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:49 am

Rosaline smiled back and enjoyed the evening with Bryan, too. She stared out the window for a few minutes, when she noticed some white beautiful cold dots beginning to fall down. She quickly said, "Look Bryan! Can it be what I really think it is?"

Celia replied, "Not like I want to be one, too. It feels wrong, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next