Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:05 am

(Aww~ I knew I am better than Rosaline. lol)

Rosaline saw Ryan turn away and just didn't know what to make of it. It seemed that he was telling the truth to her but she just didn't know. Part of her still doubted.

As she was silent thinking, the spell that Ryan had put on her wound to stop bleeding had faded away. Out of sudden, she yelled in pain as it started bleeding again although not as much because of the cloth on.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:17 am

Ryan turned to Rosaline as he heard her cry in pain. He saw her wounded arm and it looked like the healing spell had worn off. Temporarily forgetting about his confession, he said,

"That looks bad, Rosaline. Please, I need to take you to a doctor or a healer, or I can try to heal you, if that's better."

As the two of them stood silently, Bryan felt that he had to say something. So he replied, "Perhaps Alex hasn't paid attention to you because of me? He didn't tell me that he loved you, too, but then we haven't had a chance to chat alone. But umm, you should talk to Alex and tell him how you feel."

Those were the only words of advice that Bryan could give Lisianthus at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:22 am

(I am finally here. Looks like life won't be easy from now on. I had to study for my brother and then finish loads of other work. -_-)

Rosaline quickly shook her head and replied, "No, no, I am alright. It's just that when the blood came out, it pained. I'll be ok."

She held the wound with her hand so that the cloth wouldn't be worn off.

Lisianthus replied, "I will! And I don't know why didn't he tell you. I mean, you two are friends, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:06 am

(Ahh it's ok. The summer is over, or soon will be anyway, so I guess we'll all be busier. But of course, I'll still come everyday unless I don't have Internet connection or something. lol)

However, Bryan wasn't convinced that Rosaline would be all right. He replied, "You really should let me take a look at that wound and don't be so stubborn about it. I should check to make sure that it'll heal properly and that there won't be any infection."

He approached Rosaline closer to take a look at her arm.

Bryan replied, "Oh yes, of course. But I guess that since you all just came yesterday, Alex and I haven't had a chance to chat alone, you know? We used to do that quite a lot back in Devenshire. And since I'm married to Rosaline, I may not have as much time.

Let's get back to the others, ok? They'll probably notice that we've wandered off if they haven't already."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:09 am

Rosaline blushed a little and replied, "Seriously, I am fine. It's just a cut in the arm, it'll heal itself sooner or later."

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup, but Alex better stop adoring Nerine so much!"

She led the way back to the others.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:14 am

However, Ryan didn't want to take any chances and since he figured that Rosaline wouldn't see a doctor or a healer for her wound, he thought of the next best thing. He looked in his bag to see if he had bought any items earlier in the day to help with such a wound and sure enough, he did. He took out a mandrake root and some other herbs. Then he placed them on the ground, uttered some magical words and then before him, there appeared a small vial of a blue healing liquid.

Once the spell was complete, Ryan handed the vial to Rosaline and said, "Here. If there is pain on your arm still, put a little of this liquid on the wound. It should make the pain go away and help heal it faster. Although I wish you'd go see a doctor or a healer."

Bryan sweatdropped and quietly followed Lisianthus as they returned to the others.

Alex had stayed next to Nerine's side, complimenting her occasionally, and his parents admired the different art that was displayed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:22 am

Rosaline blushed a little more although slightly and replied, "Umm thanks. I guess it can help a little."

Carefully, she took off the cloth, revealing the wound. It wasn't as bleeding as before, but it still looked kinda bad. She slowly began to put a little of blue potion, hurting a little every time she touched the wound.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:26 am

Ryan watched Rosaline as she tended to her wound. It looked painful and he wished that he could do more to help but seeing how Rosaline wanted to take care of it by herself, he sat back and watched her. Hopefully, the liquid would help ease her pain although Ryan wished that he had learned more healing spells.

Alex turned his head to the side to see Lisianthus and Bryan return to them. He looked curious and asked, "Where have you two been?"

Bryan replied, "Umm I just wanted to talk to Lisianthus alone for a few minutes, that's all."

Alex thought it was a bit strange that Bryan wanted to talk to Sia alone but he shrugged it off and replied, "Oh ok. Well, you two should look at some of these art pieces that my darling is pointing out. They're simply breath-taking."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:30 am

Soon, Rosaline finished putting enough of the blue potion on the wound. She put just the enough amount and there was still plenty of it left.

After wrapping back the cloth around the wound, she handed it back to Ryan, saying, "Umm thanks. It helped."

Lisianthus pouted and replied, "Umm yeah, they are."

She pretended to be looking at them but inside, she was just jealous.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:33 am

Although Rosaline gave Ryan back the vial, he gave it right back and said, "You keep it, ok? In case the pain returns and you need it again. And ask me to make more if you need some, all right? I care for you very much, Rosaline. You mean a lot to me."

He looked at her with tender eyes which had such care in them.

Alex was going to turn his attention back to Nerine and the paintings but then felt that something was off with Lisianthus. Turning to Nerine, Alex whispered, "Would it be all right if I talked to Sia alone for a few minutes? She seems to be acting strangely, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:36 am

Rosaline still had a red color on her face and replied quietly, almost as a whisper, "Umm thanks, but-but I don't think I'll need it again, really."

At that moment, a cold breeze came by, making her hair swift by gently.

Nerine nodded and replied, "Sure, my lord."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:43 am

As the wind blew Rosaline's hair gently, Ryan thought that she looked lovelier than ever. It was getting harder to resist the longing to kiss her. But not just yet. Looking at the vial in his hand, he took Rosaline's right hand and gently placed the vial in her hand, closing it with her fingers. He then softly said,

"Keep it. You never know when it'll come in handy. Think of it as a gift from me."

Alex smiled gently at Nerine and said, "Thanks, darling. I'll be back soon."

He then left Nerine to the attention of his parents and walked to Lisianthus. He asked her, "Umm can we talk somewhere private for a few minutes?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:45 am

Rosaline blushed even more and replied, "Umm thanks. I'll keep it then."

She kept it near her, but she didn't know what else to say.

Lisianthus nodded to Alex and replied, "Sure. What's up?"

Last edited by Love on Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:50 am

Ryan smiled softly at Rosaline and he, too, didn't know what to say. And then before he knew what was happening, his heart was telling him to take the chance, to kiss her. Since he had already confessed his love for her, a kiss, one which was romantic and full of true feelings, would prove to Rosaline that Ryan truly loved her.

So reaching, his hand touched Rosaline's chin, tilting it a little upward. Then he leaned in ever so softly and gently kissed her on the lips. It was a different kiss from the other time. This time, it was softer and not forced. Ryan put all of his heart and soul into the kiss, as though to prove without a doubt that he loved her.

Alex led the way to a secluded area of the museum so that the others wouldn't glance at them. Once he felt that they had some privacy, Alex turned to Lisianthus and asked, "Is anything the matter? I feel as though you've been acting strangely. Did I do something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:52 am

Rosaline didn't know what happened in a second but it took a while to realize what was really going on. She felt Ryan kissing her romantically and softly, and through the kiss she felt love and tender feelings. Although she didn't react, she closed her eyes and didn't break it off.

Lisianthus thought it was a good chance to speak and replied, "Stop adoring Nerine so much!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:55 am

Seeing that Rosaline wasn't refusing the kiss, Ryan continued to kiss her more, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close to him. If this was the only time that they would ever kiss, he wanted to make it the best, most memorable kiss ever.

Alex looked confused as Lisianthus told him not to adore Nerine so much. He replied, "Was I overdoing it? Gosh, I didn't mean to. But Nerine is wonderful, don't you think? But of course, you're wonderful, too. I haven't been paying enough attention to you, have I?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:57 am

Rosaline continued feeling Ryan's kiss and how sweet it was. There was a war inside her, conflicted feelings whether she should kiss him back or not. But giving up the battle, she slowly began to return it passionately.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Of course you have been not! How could you just neglect me so?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:02 am

For a couple more minutes, Ryan continued kissing Rosaline, putting all of his love and emotion into it. But then, knowing that they had to come up for air, he reluctantly broke off the kiss. He looked into her eyes and said, "I would say that I'm sorry for kissing you just now but inside, I'm not. I wanted to show you the depth of my love for you and I hope I have."

He looked at Rosaline, wondering if he could ever hope that she would love him.

Alex looked down, ashamed at himself for not having paid enough attention to Lisianthus. He sadly replied, "Aww I'm so sorry, Sia. I really didn't mean to."

Thinking how to make things up to her, he then continued, "How about I make it up to you? Tomorrow, you and I can spend the whole day together, just the two of us. I could convince my parents to take Nerine out for the day and then it can be just you and me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:06 am

Rosaline had a deep blush on her face, and for a second she didn't know how to reply. Did she feel the same for Ryan, or did she feel distant? Why did she return the kiss?

But then knowing she had to say something, she whispered, "What happened now just confused the hell out of me more than it had been already. I am honestly feeling conflicted, and that's all I can say."

Lisianthus jumped up in joy and replied, "Sounds great to me! We can have a day going around Lessire in joy!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 am

Although Ryan had hoped that Rosaline would return his affection, the sensible part of him was prepared that perhaps she couldn't, at least not so easily. He nodded his head and replied, "I see. Umm, you don't have to say anything more. I do want you to love me in return but not because I want it but because you feel the same way about me that I do about you. I want it to be your choice in whether you love me or not. You don't have to give an answer right now about how you feel but I'd like to know at some point."

Alex smiled at Lisianthus and cheered up as she had agreed to the idea. He replied, "Then it's settled. We'll have a great day tomorrow. We can walk around Lessire and it'll be wonderful to do some exploring."

(Ok, I should get off to get some sleep since it is pretty late here now. I'll see you tomorrow, Love. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:14 pm

(Nite. =D)

Rosaline looked down, avoiding Ryan's gaze. She replied, "I'd be lying if I said that I feel the same about you. My love is for Bryan and Bryan only, right now at least. But then again...my feelings are conflicted right now, and I am not sure whether that is really the truth. For now, what's between us will stay as it is. I will look to you as a close friend and as an older brother. Not more than that."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "If neglecting me every time would mean a day with you alone, feel free to neglect me as much as you want!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:00 am

Ryan felt so let down as Rosaline told him that she couldn't care for him as more than a friend and an older brother. He didn't think of Rosaline as a sister but as someone he could love and share his life with even. But then he couldn't force her to love him, as that would only push her away, and Ryan cared too much for Rosaline to do something like that.

But he didn't know what to say so he looked down on the ground and had this despondent look on his face.

Alex chuckled quietly and hugged Lisianthus warmly. He replied, "Thanks for understanding, darling, and I am sorry for neglecting you earlier. We'll have a wonderful day tomorrow, just you and me. I can't wait for it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:15 am

Rosaline saw the look on Ryan's face and felt guilty. She wished if she was really feeling the same but that wasn't the truth. At least, she didn't think so. She sighed and hugged Ryan gently, replying, "Ryan, I am sorry. But I can't lie to you; that would be unfair to you and to me. And...even if I did, even if I loved you back, there is no way we could have ever been together because I am married to Bryan."

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Same here! It will be the best day ever.

Now shall we return to the others before they wonder what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:07 am

Ryan nodded quietly and did his best to put on a smile in spite of the pain and heartbreak he was feeling inside. He replied, "I understand. But umm, if you ever do return my feelings, we could secretly see each other. But it doesn't matter since you aren't feeling anything romantic towards me."

He looked up at the stars, avoiding Rosaline's gaze.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, we should. They're probably waiting for us. Let's go."

He held Lisianthus' hand and then took the lead in walking back to where the others were.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:11 am

Rosaline quickly replied, "But Ryan, I still want to see you. You mean much to me, too. Maybe...not in the same way I mean to you, but I still care about you and I want to see you often. I don't want us to part."

Lisianthus happily followed back to the others. Nerine saw them coming and smiled, replying, "Ahh you two are back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next