Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:15 am

Ryan looked back at Rosaline and gave her a kind, gentle smile, which was reflected in his eyes. He replied, "I would like that, too. Just because you don't feel the same way about me doesn't mean that we can't still be friends. I would like to maintain our friendship."

Inside, Ryan had a little hope that perhaps they could still hang out together and in time, Rosaline could grow to love him.

As Alex got back to the others, he let go of Lisianthus' hand and returned next to Nerine's side. He gave her a quick kiss and replied, "Yup. Were we gone long?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:17 am

Rosaline smiled and replied, "I would never want our friendship to end. I like it so much just to let it go so easily."

Nerine shook her head and replied, "Nope, not at all. Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:21 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I'm glad for that. Now how about we lay down here for a little while longer? I would like to look up at the stars. They're shining so brightly tonight, aren't they?"

Alex nodded his head and replied, "Yup, everything's good. Sia is feeling much better now. So how about we take a look at the rest of the museum? It sure is a big place."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:23 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yup, but I thought it would have been better if we sit for a little while under that tree. We didn't stare at the beautiful ocean."

Nerine replied, "Yup, it is. And there is still much to be seen."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:26 am

Ryan chuckled and replied, "In that case, how about we go to the tree? I wouldn't mind staring at the ocean for a while."

And inside, he dreamed of staring at the ocean holding Rosaline in his arms although he knew that wouldn't happen right now.

Alex replied, "Ahh I see. In that case, how about you lead the way and show us the rest of the museum, darling? I'm sure you can point out the best artwork, for you totally rock."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:28 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Alright then."

She got up slowly and walked to the tree, waiting for Ryan to follow.

Nerine nodded and replied, "Sure thing, my lord."

She led the way deeper inside the museum, pointing out the beautiful paintings and portraits.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:31 am

Ryan got up and followed Rosaline to the tree and then found a place to sit underneath it. From that sitting position, he had a wonderful view of the ocean and could see how wide and deep it was.

Alex followed Nerine deeper into the museum, as she pointed out some beautiful artwork. Edward and Eleanor followed the couple, as did Bryan. They all admired the beautiful paintings. Some were of beautiful landscapes while others were of people.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:33 am

Rosaline enjoyed the view as well and enjoyed looking at the beautiful ocean. She said, "The ocean is so beautiful, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:36 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, it sure is. The ocean is so beautiful, especially at this time."

He looked at Rosaline, thinking to himself how beautiful she was in his eyes. He still loved her, despite that she didn't return his feelings.

Eleanor admired the paintings and took the time to ask Nerine, "Ahh Nerine dear, are these paintings done by local artists here in Lessire?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:39 am

Rosaline noticed Ryan looking at her and blushed a little. She looked away at the ocean again and replied, "Yup. It's night now and when the stars beautifully twinkle at it, it gives a beautiful glimmer."

Nerine nodded to Eleanor and replied, "Yup. There are some talented artists here who put their paintings here for view."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:43 am

Ryan turned his gaze back at the ocean and replied softly, "It sure is. The ocean is so beautiful. Tell me, Rosaline. Do you like the water a lot?"

Eleanor nodded and replied, "Ahh I see. I do agree that the artists here sure are talented. These paintings are absolutely lovely and it's wonderful that this museum's here for everyone to enjoy them."

Edward turned to Nerine and asked, "Does the museum have any sculptures or mobiles? I like looking at 3-D art a lot."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:47 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yup, I sure do. It's a really beautiful element, so soft and so soothing. It is the element of peace in my opinion."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yup, it does. Please follow me."

She led the way to where sculptures could be found. Soon, they arrived at a beautiful hall with lots of beautiful looking things, including 3-D art.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:52 am

Ryan replied, "So I assume that you can swim? And even be able to row a boat? I love rowing. It's such a fun sport and floating there on the water gives such a calm, soothing feeling."

Everyone followed Nerine to another area of the museum and soon found themselves in a hall full of beautiful 3-D art. Edward gazed at the pieces and said, "These are simply beautiful. I love sculpture. I used to work with clay quite a bit. It's lots of fun working with your hands."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:55 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yup, I can swim but I didn't try rowing a boat before although I assume it's pretty fun."

Nerine replied, "I can imagine it is. It's a beautiful feeling to be able to make creative things, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:59 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, it sure is. Tell you what-how about I take you rowing on the ocean sometime? We can rent a boat and I can teach you how to row. It's a lot of fun."

Edward replied, "Yup, it sure is. And it doesn't matter if you're good at making sculpture or art as long as you enjoy it, right?"

Alex added, "That's right, Dad. I would love for my darling to make some beautiful art pieces sometime." He had remembered that Nerine mentioned that she used to do some art.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:02 am

Rosaline replied with a smile, "I would love that. I am sure it's pretty fun and it will nice to feel the water surrounding you. It's a beautiful feeling, right?"

Nerine replied, "I would love to, my lord, but remember that I am married to you now and I have to be busy taking care of you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:05 am

Ryan smiled at Rosaline and replied, "Yup, it sure is. It's a very calm feeling to be surrounded by the vast water and as long as we take the proper safety precautions, it'll be very safe to row out to the ocean. And the best time to do so would be at night when the stars are shining so brightly and we can see the different constellations and so forth."

Alex turned to Nerine and replied, "Aww but darling, you don't have to worry about me all the time. You should do some activities that you enjoy and it doesn't matter if we're together doing them or not. I want you to be as happy as possible always, for you mean so much to me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:09 am

Rosaline nodded to Ryan and replied, "That sounds greatly beautiful. Ok then, one day you will have to take me on a rowing trip. I am so looking forward for that."

Nerine replied, "No, my lord. I must take care of you full-time to make you sure you are the happiest person ever. That is what a wife should do."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:12 am

Ryan nodded happily at the idea and replied, "Yup, I definitely will then. Let me know when you want to go on that rowing trip and I'll set it all up."

He leaned back against the tree trunk and looked back at the vast ocean.

Alex replied, "Well, I believe that a husband and wife must be equal in the activities that they do together but let's get another opinion."

Turning to Lisianthus, Alex asked, "Sia, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:15 am

Rosaline leaned back against the tree as well and stayed silent. The view was breath-taking and there were cold but soft breezes coming by. It was getting a little chilly, but the night was just as beautiful as it is.

Sia replied, "That's right! A wife and husband should support each other no matter what. And if a husband makes his wife serve him permanently, then he is surely a big bad meanie!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:20 am

Ryan noticed Rosaline feeling a little chilly so he took off his jacket and gently placed it around Rosaline's shoulders to keep her warm. He didn't want the time with her to end just yet so he made that gesture so that they could stay together like this for a little while longer.

Alex chuckled quietly at Lisianthus' enthusiasm but he definitely agreed with her. He nodded and replied, "I couldn't have said it better myself, Sia. I guess some husbands don't mind making their wives do all of the work but that's not me."

Bryan added, "Well, to be fair, it depends on the relationship between the husband and wife. I suppose some married couples are more traditional and the wives do all of their work. But Rosaline and I are pretty equal, I think. We both work at our artistic talents and then with domestic duties, well, right now, since we're at the inn, the maids and cooks can take care of such matters for us. And then, when we return to Devenshire, the servants can take care of cooking and cleaning so Rosaline won't have to worry about such things."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:23 am

Rosaline felt Ryan putting his jacket over her and blushed slightly. She said quietly, "Umm there was no need for that. I am fine and I don't want you to catch a cold or something."

Lisianthus replied, "Well, you and Rosaline look to be a really happy couple! I am sure that when a husband and wife love each other, nothing can ever upset them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:26 am

Ryan smiled at Rosaline and replied, "It's all right. I don't mind it at all. I don't want you getting sick. You mean the world to me and our relationship is very special."

He said those words meaningfully and tried to avoid implying any romantic feelings although that proved to be difficult.

Bryan smiled at Lisianthus and replied, "Thanks, Lisianthus. Yes, Rosaline and I are very happy together. She can be a bit stubborn at times but that's part of her charm and I wouldn't trade her for anyone else in this world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:28 am

Rosaline blushed even a little more and replied, "Umm thanks, I guess."

She slowly turned her head back to the ocean, shyly avoiding Ryan's gaze.

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "I am sure you two are. I am glad that you found the woman of your dreams and Rosaline found a guy she finally likes!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:31 am

Ryan followed Rosaline's gaze back to the ocean and contemplated to himself. He knew that Rosaline had said that she couldn't love him, at least not right now, but he made a vow not to give up. He'd find one way or another to see that they could have a romantic relationship, even though she was already married to Bryan. Ryan just had to figure out a way to make that possible.

Bryan continued to smile at Lisianthus and replied, "Thanks. I'm sure that my love and I will be so happy for many years to come."

(Ok, I'm getting really sleepy here so I'm going to get off for the night. I'll see you tomorrow, Love. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next