Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:19 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yeah, I remember. You say she is married? That's why you think she might not love you back?"

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup, although people there usually draw more angelic stuff. You know, a peaceful world or something!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:23 am

Ryan sighed and looking into Rosaline's eyes, he replied, "Yes. There's no way that she would ever love me because she's married. But it wouldn't be like I'd want her to leave her husband for me. All I want is for the one I love to love me back for myself and to give me a chance to show her that I can be a wonderful man around her. That when I'm around her, I'm a better person and my life has more meaning because of her."

Bryan smiled and replied, "Ahh I see. So the gods love angelic figures?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:25 am

Rosaline felt sympathy for Ryan, for he loved one so much but she may not give him a chance. She looked at him kindly and replied, "You love her that much?"

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup! Most of the art there is about angels and beautiful wings."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:29 am

Ryan looked back at the stars and replied, "I do. I'd do anything for her. She makes me feel so happy and alive whenever I'm in her presence. What would you do if you were in my shoes, Rosaline? If you loved someone so deeply but you weren't sure of whether to tell your beloved how you felt? Would you say something or would you stay quiet?"

He looked over at Rosaline, curious to hear her answer.

Bryan nodded in reply and said, "Ahh I see. Those are very beautiful images indeed."

Alex added, "I concur with Bryan. I love looking at angels and wings. They make me feel like I'm in heaven although being with my darling makes me feel the same way." He looked over at Nerine adoringly as he said those last words.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:32 am

Rosaline thought about it and replied, "If I were you, and I loved someone who was married and already in love with someone else, I would tell that person of my love. After all, it's better than hiding it inside and hurting for it. And if my love is true and real, that person should understand, even if he doesn't love me back. At least then I'd feel comfortable."

Nerine blushed and replied, "Aww you too, my lord. You make me so happy."

Lisianthus groaned in jealousy silently.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:35 am

Ryan looked back into Rosaline's eyes and replied, "That sounds like good advice. Perhaps I should tell her soon how I feel."

He continued gazing into Rosaline's eyes, wondering whether it would be the right time to tell her.

Alex continued gazing happily at Nerine and Edward and Eleanor smiled at the happy couple. Bryan looked at them as well and then glanced at Lisianthus, who looked a little annoyed. He leaned over to her and whispered,

"Hey, are you all right? I know those two can overdo it and all sometimes."

Bryan had no idea that Lisianthus was in love with Alex, too.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:38 am

Rosaline smiled back and replied, "You should as soon as you get the chance. No use of hiding your feelings all this time."

Lisianthus whispered, "I am fine but Alex is just driving me jealous."

She forgot that Bryan doesn't know of her love to Alex.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:41 am

Ryan returned the smile and replied, "I will. Very soon."

He paused for a minute and then asked, "Are you curious to know who has captured my heart, who makes me love her so faithfully and constantly?"

Bryan looked confused and he replied back, whispering, "Huh? What do you mean? Why are you jealous? I mean, just seeing that those two are happy and in love? I'm sure you'll find a guy someday who makes you feel that way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:43 am

Rosaline replied, "You can tell me if you want to. But if it's a secret, then you should keep it."

Lisianthus continued, "But he said he would be equal to us! He said he will spend some romantic time with me, too, but he keeps adoring Nerine all the time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:50 am

Ryan took a deep breath. It was now or never. Either way, he knew that Rosaline was right and that he couldn't keep his feelings inside anymore. So looking meaningfully into her eyes, he replied, "I'll tell you. I realize that you're right and that it's not good to keep my feelings inside anymore. The woman whom I love ever so much, who has captured my heart is...you."

He held his breath, wondering how Rosaline would reply.

(Hmm, I wonder how Rosaline will react, too. lol)

Bryan continued to look confused and then he realized what Lisianthus had meant. He opened his eyes wide and pulled her aside, away from the others so that they wouldn't over hear. He then asked,

"Uhh are you in love with Alex?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:01 am

(I am, too.)

Rosaline opened her eyes wide in shock as Ryan confessed the news to her. Was the woman he spoke of so tenderly, whom he loved so much, was it her all the time? She did notice his glances but she made nothing of it. And the sweet looks he sometimes gave her, she thought they are just normal friendly looks. She didn't know what to say, what to reply. Was it true love he was speaking of, or just one of his tricks?

Lisianthus replied, "Yes! And he loves me back. But he keeps adoring Nerine all the time!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:43 am

Seeing how Rosaline was being silent, Ryan continued, "It has been you all this time. I love you, Rosaline, because you see me for myself and don't judge me. You make me feel alive whenever we're together. I've never felt this way about anyone before."

He trailed off, not knowing what else to say. On the one hand, he could have continued to profess his love for her but on the other hand, what good would it do if Rosaline doubted him?

Bryan looked back at the others to see if they had noticed Lisianthus' reaction but they seemed oblivious. So he turned his attention back to her and said, "I-I see. This has surprised me somewhat. I don't know how this all came about but...you do know that Alex and Nerine are married, right? So it's natural for them to spend lots of time together. Now if he and you were married, this would be different."

Inside, Bryan was shocked that Alex would fall in love with yet another woman. It was strange enough that he loved both Nerine and Lycoris but now Lisianthus, too? He didn't know what to make of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:49 am

Rosaline stayed silent, unable to reply. Just what could she say? She hadn't expected this coming at all. She also didn't know, whether Ryan was saying the truth or lying. Was he planning to all this from the beginning or was it really love? She didn't know what to think.

At last, she whispered, "This-this isn't one of your tricks or schemes, is it? You didn't plan for all this from the beginning, did you? You know that Bryan and I are married, don't you? You..."

There were just so many questions in her head, so many wonders.

Lisianthus looked confusedly at Bryan and replied, "Oh you didn't know? But Nerine knows of my love to Alex, too! And so do his parents. I love Alex so much and he does, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:55 am

Ryan looked hurt as Rosaline questioned whether he was telling the truth. But at the same time, he tried to understand how she was feeling, where she was coming from. Quietly, he replied,

"Yes, I know all of that. I hadn't meant to fall in love with you. It was never supposed to be this way. But I can't deny how I feel about you and this feeling inside is love. You're in my thoughts all the time and whenever we're together, I feel happy and alive and that's never happened with anyone else. You-you do believe me, don't you?"

He looked into Rosaline's eyes, as if to silently tell her that he was telling the truth.

Now Bryan looked really shocked as Lisianthus told him that everyone else knew of Alex's love for her. He didn't know what to say but inside, he thought that this was all insane. Bryan knew that Alex had a tendency to love a lot but three women at the same time? Bryan would never do such a thing, especially since he knew that Rosaline wouldn't like the concept one bit.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:57 am

Rosaline simply replied, "I don't know. This came as a shock, and with what you did before, I am not sure whether should I believe you or not."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:03 am

Ryan turned away from Rosaline, so that she wouldn't see the hurt that was beginning to show on his face. He should have expected that Rosaline would doubt him and part of him told himself that this might happen. But he didn't think it would hurt so much, to feel her rejecting him. He didn't want to cry; he didn't want Rosaline to see the pain that he was feeling, for he knew that she was confused and he didn't want her to do anything out of guilt or from what she might regret later.

However, he couldn't find the words to respond so he just lay there, his pained face turned away.

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=603
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40