Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:06 am

Greg replied, "Yup, it sure does. I'm glad you recommended this place for us, honey. And I like the atmosphere here, too. It's not too crowded and all."

He grabbed another dumpling and ate happily.

Meanwhile, Edward and Eleanor continued eating happily as did Alex. Alex was so happy to be seated between Nerine and Lisianthus. Alex turned to Nerine and asked,

"Ahh darling, I was thinking. When we get back in Lessire, where would you recommend we show my parents? They should have a personal tour from us, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:08 am

Nerine replied, "Ahh of course, my lord. There are lots of beautiful places ranging from parks to theaters to restaurants. Everything you may think of. Perhaps we can show them the famous park in Lessire or a famous theater?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:11 am

Alex replied, "Ahh I like the idea of the park. There are a couple of parks in Lessire if I remember correctly. We can show both of them and then there must be some great places to eat, too, right? Speaking of which, I never got a chance to spoil you silly back in Lessire so I must do that when we get back. We'll go out to eat every night and take romantic moonlight walks and..."

Alex continued to ramble on romantic words for Nerine which made Edward and Eleanor sweatdrop.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:13 am

(Hmm why is Alex suddenly sounding like Patriaclos? Razz)

Nerine blushed a little but couldn't help but sweat drop, too. Although she found it quite flattering, she believed they shouldn't just speak romantically so plainly in front of Alex's parents like that. So slowly, she put her finger softly on Alex's lips and told him,

"Not now, my lord. You can spoil me as much as you want but when we are alone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:16 am

(lol Maybe Patriaclos rubbed off on Alex. Razz )

Alex blushed as Nerine put her finger on his lips to quiet him. He replied, "Awww all right. I can't help but love you a lot, you know?"

Eleanor replied, "Aww, it's so sweet. I wish Edward would spoil me like that."

Edward turned to Eleanor and replied, "Ahh you want me to spoil you like back in our youth? I can do that."

(Hmm now I'm wondering if it's something in the food that's making my characters act weird. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:17 am

(lol XD)

Nerine sweat dropped as Edward made his comment. She thought it was quite cute, however, so she replied, "Aww you and Mum will always look great and lovable, Dad, matter how old you two are."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:20 am

Edward turned to Nerine and replied, "Awww thanks, Nerine. You know, after all these years, I still love Eleanor so very much."

Meanwhile, Alex had resumed eating his food and was just about done. He was enjoying the day with his parents and the women that he loved in all the world.

(Hmm I'm wondering when Lycoris will appear again. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:22 am

(lol When Alex remembers her. And she won't be so happy, I tell you. Razz)

Nerine replied, "Awww I am sure of that, Dad. You and Mum are just so wonderful."

She continued eating her food as did Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:24 am

(lol I want to bring Lycoris back but I'm not sure when the right time will be. Razz )

Edward and Eleanor resumed eating as well. After some minutes, Eleanor finished her salad and Alex had finished his cheeseburger. Edward was still eating his food although he was almost done. Alex turned to Nerine and Lisianthus to see how they were coming along with their food.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:28 am

(lol Probably he can ask Nerine when they are in the carriage or something.)

Nerine and Sia were both finishing up their meals and drinking the last of their juices.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:29 am

(lol Ok. I'll see if I can work that in somehow. Razz )

As Eleanor and Alex were already done with their lunch, they patiently waited for the others. After a few more minutes, Edward was finished with his meal and drank the last of his juice. Then he, with the others, waited for Nerine and Lisianthus to finish up.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:33 am

Sia and Nerine were both done with their meals soon and drank their juices.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:35 am

Seeing that Nerine and Lisianthus were done, Edward said, "Ahh looks like everyone's all finished. Why don't you all go on outside and enjoy the fresh air while I go ahead and pay for our meals? But perhaps the ladies would like to freshen up in the bathroom first?"

Eleanor shook her head and replied, "I don't need to use the bathroom although going out for a walk would be great. What about you two?"

She looked over at Nerine and Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:44 am

Nerine shook her head as well did Sia, replying, "Nope, we don't need the bathroom. We are all fine."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:47 am

Eleanor replied, "Ahh all right. Why don't we head on outside and then Edward will join us after he's done paying?"

Alex replied, "Yup, that sounds good, Mom."

Edward added, "Yup, I'll go take care of this bill and then join you all."

Edward then got up and went to take care of the bill while Eleanor stood up as did Alex. Then they waited for Nerine and Lisianthus so that they would all go outside and have a nice walk.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:48 am

Sia and Nerine both got up and both held a one of Alex's arms lovingly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:51 am

Alex happily held Nerine and Lisianthus and then Eleanor took the lead in going outside. Alex followed her with Nerine and Sia and then they got outside and went to the back of the restaurant. The view was absolutely beautiful. There was a stand of trees and a few birds were chirping happily nearby. Also, one could see a couple of deer quietly eating grass. It was an absolutely wonderful view, perfect for a walk after lunch.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:52 am

Nerine looked around the beautiful sight and was impressed. She said, "Wow, the view here is so beautiful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:58 am

Eleanor replied, "I do agree with you on that, Nerine, dear. It's quite beautiful here and I'm glad that we dropped by here."

Edward came back to the party and went by Eleanor's side. He said, "I'm all done paying. Let's all take a walk around. I'm sure the exercise would do us all some good after our meal. And then we can get going again."

Alex replied, "Sounds good to me, Dad."

Eleanor nodded her head in agreement and held Edward's arm. Then Edward led the way with Eleanor while Alex followed with Nerine and Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:19 am

Nerine and Lisianthus both followed Alex, Eleanor and Edward to take a nice walk before they get going.

Rosaline was soon done with her meal and drinking some water with it, and waited for Bryan.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:12 am

As Alex walked with Nerine and Lisianthus, he took the time to enjoy the surroundings. The view was simply breathtaking and he loved the feel of nature. He turned to Lisianthus and asked,

"Is the gods' world just as beautiful as here?"

Bryan didn't take too long after Rosaline in finishing his meal. After some minutes, he was done eating his noodles and then finished off with a drink of cold water. Seeing that Rosaline was done, he asked,

"Ahhh are you all finished, my love? If so, I should call the waiter to get the check."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:36 am

Lisianthus turned to Alex and nodding, she replied, "Yup, yup. There are so many beautiful places in the gods' world which I am sure you'd like to see."

Rosaline nodded to Bryan and replied, "Yup. I am all done here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:25 am

Alex replied, "Ahh I see. Tell me. What is your favorite place in all of the gods' world? Do you have a particular place that you like to go to often and take in the beauty of the surroundings?"

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ahh all right then."

He waved for a waiter and the waiter soon came to their table. Bryan asked for the check, which the waiter did so right away along with leaving two fortune cookies, one for Rosaline and the other for Bryan. Then the waiter left the table.

Bryan turned to Rosaline and said, "Take one of the fortune cookies and open it, my love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:29 am

Lisianthus thought about it for a second and then nodding, she replied, "Yup! There is a beautiful place in one of the forests, where beautiful plants and flowers grow and where the rabbits jump happily and the birds sing beautifully. It feels so peaceful out there."

Rosaline nodded and took her fortune cookie to read it. She opened it and then read,

"Your heart will be conflicted in love."

She raised an eyebrow and said, "Huh? What is that supposed to mean for hell's sake?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:33 am

Alex smiled, as he imagined the place where Lisianthus described. He replied, "Wow, it sounds beautiful. I would love to see it someday."

Bryan replied, "Hmm that is a strange fortune. But you know, these fortunes are meant to be fun so it's probably nothing."

He then opened up his fortune cookie and read out loud,

"You may have to share your love."

Bryan then said, "Huh? Man, that is one strange fortune."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next