Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:54 am

Alex stroked Lycoris' right cheek tenderly and replied, "You're more than welcome, darling. I want every night together for us to be special. And you definitely are a special woman and don't you let anyone ever tell you otherwise, ok?"

Bryan thought it over for a moment and then replied, "Hmm how about the devils' world? I know that's where Nerine comes from but she's never mentioned anything to me about it. I know she talked to Alex a bit about it but he didn't pass the information on to me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:56 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "I will, my love. I feel so happy and confident when I am with you. You are the moon in my night."

Rosaline replied, "Uhh yup. Actually, I am not sure if you know that or not, but Nerine was the princess of the devil kingdom."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:59 am

Alex replied happily, "And you are the princess who captured my heart. I mean that both literally and metaphorically."

Soon the band returned from their break and resumed playing another romantic song. Alex held out his hand to Lycoris and asked,

"So ready to get back on the dance floor again?"

Bryan replied, "Oh really? I had no idea about that at all. I wonder-how did you find your way to the devils' world? I assume that you were born here in the human world and all."

(Hmm, I wonder if I'm unintentionally asking for spoilers from The Lost Devil. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:01 am

Lycoris replied, "Yup, I sure am, Alex."

She followed Alex back to the dance floor.

(I am wondering the same but it's hard to answer since really, I haven't decided the whole of The Lost Devil. XD)

Rosaline replied, "Hmmm, well, it's a little hard to say but let's say I found a friend who helped me go to the devils' world in order to come back to the humans' world. Long story, I know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:04 am

Alex held Lycoris' hand and led the way back to their spot on the dance floor. Once they were in position, Alex held her in his arms and began to dance again to the music, all the while staring lovingly into her eyes, which he felt was one of her most beautiful features.

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ahh I see. I'm curious to know. Did you meet any other devils in their kingdom? I'd like to know if they're as wonderful as my love here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:06 am

Lycoris continued to dance with Alex, romantically enjoying the dance. She laid her head on his shoulder, loving the night they were spending together.

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yup, I did. I met the royal family once and others as well as some of those who eat the humans."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:09 am

Alex held Lycoris even closer to him, swaying to the music and enjoying her warmth. He loved to look into those eyes of hers. He whispered,

"Darling, did I ever tell you how much I love your eyes? They're crystal blue like the ocean. I can see myself swimming in them."

Bryan replied, "Ahh so you met Nerine's parents then?"

Then he heard the comment about some devils who ate humans and continued,

"There's something I don't understand. Why do some devils eat humans? I mean, there must be other food in the devils' kingdom, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:11 am

Lycoris looked confused and asked, "Oh? You want to swim in my eyes? But aren't you too big?"

Rosaline replied, "Yup, they have other food but naturally, humans are devils' main food. But as the devils don't want war, they don't do that but some of them still eat humans. But those are pretty rare."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:14 am

Alex chuckled and replied, "Ahh darling, I made a metaphor. I suppose it's because I happen to love reading so much. What I meant was that I love staring into your eyes and I could stare into them forever. They're so beautiful."

Bryan nodded in understanding and replied, "Ahh I understand now. So my love, tell me, what was the royal family like? I remember Alex mentioning something about Nerine losing her parents and she was all alone for so long."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:16 am

Lycoris blushed in embarrassment and replied, "Ahh forgive me for misunderstanding then. But you know, you are so romantic, Alex. Is it because you read so much?"

Rosaline replied, "Ahh yup, because of the war. I can say that Nerine's parents were very kind and all, especially her mother. Her father had a strict nature, though, which sometimes gave her some troubles."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:20 am

Alex nodded in reply and said, "I suppose so. Growing up, I loved to read so I would read a lot of books. Shakespeare's works were my favorites but I've also read other authors' works. In addition, I've read a lot of poetry and short stories. As you might be able to guess, literature was one of my favorite subjects in school. The other guys would go out and play sports but I preferred my books. And I used to do some writing on the side when I had time."

Bryan looked at Rosaline in curiosity and asked, "Oh? How did her dad cause problems? From what I've observed, Nerine looks like a perfectly brought up young lady so her parents must have raised her well. Of course, I prefer my fiery, wild Rosaline anyday."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:22 am

Lycoris asked with a smile, "Really? So you wrote a book or something? I'd love to read any of your books. You must be quite talented."

Rosaline replied, "Ahh don't ask me. Nerine was perfectly grown up but she had her troubles, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:25 am

Alex smiled in return and replied, "Well, I've written a few short stories. They were just for fun and I did them in my spare time. I'll be happy to show them to you sometime. I'd love to hear what you think about them."

The musicians soon finished playing and everyone stopped dancing and clapped their hands. It was getting later into the night and as Alex observed the other couples starting to leave, he turned to Lycoris and asked,

"So darling, would you like to see that drink shop I mentioned earlier?"

Bryan replied, "Ahh all right. So now, tell me what the gods' world is like? I've heard stories about it but I've never been there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:27 am

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yup, yup. I'd like to see it now."

Rosaline replied, "Hmm, well, the gods' world isn't really that great because really...I haven't had a favorable experience with it. Would you like to know the good part or the evil part?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:32 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Ahh good. I can't wait for you to see it and the owner should be there. He's a good friend of mine."

He held Lycoris' hand and led her out of the dance hall towards the drink shop. Fortunately, they didn't have to walk far and soon they arrived in front of a small building with a sign in front that had a picture of a tea cup. Alex opened the door to the building and held it for Lycoris to enter first before entering himself.

Inside, the shop was nicely decorated. There were beautiful paintings hanging on the walls and there were a few people inside. They were young people enjoying the night out and having quiet conversation. From behind the shop counter, a man around Alex's age appeared and as soon as he saw Alex, he approached him and said,

"Hey Alex, it's good to see you. It's been a long time since you were last here."

Alex smiled and replied, "It's good to see you, too, Matt."

Matt shook hands with Alex and then noticed Lycoris next to him and asked, "Ahh and who is this beautiful young lady with you."

Alex replied, "This is my wife whom I love so deeply with all of my heart."

Bryan replied, "Hmm, well, whatever you feel like you want to share with me. If you feel uncomfortable talking about the evil part, then the good part will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:34 am

Lycoris bowed and said to Matt, "Umm it's a pleasure to meet you, Sir Matt."

Rosaline replied, "Oh, the good part is better with me. Well, the gods' world has a beautiful city called Cephiron there. It's a lovely place and people there are so friendly. I remember one friend of mine who wanted to help me return here but well, she didn't have much chance to."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:40 am

Matt returned the bow and replied, "You can just call me Matt, miss. I'm not nobility or anything like that."

Alex said, "So Matt, I brought my wife here to check out your shop and to have some drinks. This is her first time in town so I wanted her to see it and enjoy it as much as possible."

Matt replied, "Ahh I see. Well, you two take any seats that you like and since Alex is finally married, the drinks are on the house. Just let me know when you're ready to order and I'll get the drinks for you two."

Alex replied, "Thanks, Matt. We'll see you in a little bit then."

Matt nodded and returned to the counter to see to the other customers' orders. In the meantime, Alex led Lycoris to a booth next to a window. It had a beautiful view of town and the booth itself was quite romantic and secluded. Once they were both seated, Alex looked at the menu of drinks and then showed it to Lycoris.

"What would my darling like to have? There's a lot of drinks to choose from."

Bryan replied, "Oh? Did something happen to your friend?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:42 am

Lycoris replied, "Umm well, I don't know any drinks so what about you choose for me?"

Rosaline's face saddened and she replied, "Umm, w-well, you see, while she was trying to help me get to where I could find help, we were attacked by some thieves and well, she tried to fight them off but she couldn't. She- she was k-killed."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:46 am

Alex replied, "Ahh ok. I actually do have a suggestion. I remember the other night when I gave you that piece of chocolate. How about we both have hot chocolate? It's really good here and it's topped with whipped cream. That's sweet and I'm sure you'll love that. And ahh, I know it's pretty late but we should have a piece of cheesecake. It's a very sweet dessert and we can share."

Bryan's face was in shock and his heart saddened as he saw Rosaline's face. He hugged Rosaline to his chest and replied,

"My love, that's horrible. I'm so sorry that you had to go through that. You've been through too much tragedy. I promise that I'll protect you from any more hurt. You deserve happiness forever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:01 am

Lycoris replied happily, "Ahh yup! I like this idea a lot. I want to taste more of chocolate but umm, what is a cheesecake?"

Rosaline replied with a gentle smile, "It's ok, my love. I am fine. You know, Janet wasn't the only person whom I've lost as a friend."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:09 am

Alex replied, "Hmm how should I describe cheesecake? It's made mainly from cream cheese and it's mixed with a lot of sugar and baked in an oven. There are many kinds of cheesecakes but my favorite is the strawberry topped one. That kind of cheesecake tastes very light and fluffy.

But the only way to really know what it is is to order one. So how about it? You can see and taste for yourself what cheesecake is like."

Bryan's face was sad as he heard that Rosaline had lost other friends.

"Oh my love, I can't imagine how much pain you've been through. Why you were the one to be hurt, it's not fair. You shouldn't feel that kind of hurt ever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:10 am

Lycoris replied, "I like this order. I'd love to taste this food."

Rosaline replied, "Nothing is fair, really. But we have to face those hardships, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:15 am

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Ahh very good. I'll get Matt here to take the order then."

Alex waved his hand, which Matt saw and he walked over to Alex and Lycoris.

Matt asked, "So are you two ready to order?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, we sure are. We'll order two hot chocolates and a huge slice of your strawberry-topped cheesecake. My darling here has never eaten cheesecake before so she must have one."

Matt replied, "Oh really? Well, in that case, your lady must definitely have some of our famous cheesecake. I'll get this order ready for you right away."

He smiled at the happy couple and then went into the kitchen to prepare the order.

In the meantime, Alex held Lycoris' hands with his own and said, "Darling, I'm so happy that we're together. Isn't this place nice? And it's quiet, too, a good place to chat."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that's true. Well, I hope that both our days of hardship are over now. We have each other and as long as we're together, there's nothing that we can't face together. I am strong because you are here with me."

(Ok, I'm going to get off now since I have to go to sleep and work and all tomorrow. Nite, nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:18 am

(Nite nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I agree. I love this town. It has so many beautiful places and I am so lucky to be with my love, spending this romantic night."

Rosaline hugged Bryan tightly and replied, "Yup, that's so true. I feel so strong like iron when I am with you, my love. Together, we will go through anything and everything and we are definitely the happiest couple ever."

Rosalind soon finished laying out the table, a bit later than usual since she was a bit tired. She then returned to the others and said,

"I am done everyone. We can all eat now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:19 am

Alex replied happily, "And I feel so lucky, too, to be sharing this wonderful night with you. It's like it was made just for us."

He stared into Lycoris' eyes for a minute or so and then Matt returned with their orders. For Lycoris and Alex, Matt placed a mug of delicious hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate syrup on top for each of them and then he placed a plate of a huge piece of strawberry-topped cheesecake in the middle of them. He then gave each of them a fork to try out the cheesecake and then he said,

"I hope you two enjoy. If there's anything else you need, please let me know."

Alex nodded and replied, "Thanks, Matt. You're the best."

Matt smiled and then returned to his place behind the counter.

Once Alex and Lycoris were alone again, Alex gestured to Lycoris and said, "Try out the hot chocolate and tell me what you think."

Bryan returned the hug warmly and he replied, "I definitely agree with my love on that. There is no happier couple in the world than us."

After a brief pause, Bryan asked, "So my love, tell me. What do you usually like to do in the evenings? I would love to spend some time with you doing one of your favorite activities."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next